Girls Stick Together

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

We saw Girls Generation entering the building.Then it hit me.

"Oh Girls Generation!"I called out to them.They looked back at me.

"Oppa!"They yelled with joyful tone.I smiled at them and i start walking toward them.

"Hey can you guys do me a favor?"I asked them.They nodded.

"Sure what is it Oppa?"Taeyeon asked.

"Can you guys be Kyumin's mommies for awhile?"I asked them.The looked at eachother.

"What happen to Sistar?"Tiffany asked me.They all stared at me waiting for an answer.

"They went to China for a concert."I said.They smiled.Taeyeon took Kyumin out of my arms and started to carry him.

"Lucky for you we also did Hello Baby."Jessica said teasing me.I laughed.Yeah i am lucky.I get to bump into Girls Generation.

"Anyway i'll call you guys when i leave work okay."I told them and they nodded yes.Lucky!I walked to Eunhyuk to do our radio show.

"You look happy."Eunhyuk said.I laughed a little.You got no idea.

Bora's Pov

We finally arrived to China and we were in our hotel.

"Finally!"Soyu said while landing in her bed.Dasom started to unpack her stuff.

"Okay i got my lucky mic!"Dasom yelled while doing a pose that was ment for a warrior.We laughed at her and she laughed as well.

"Why did you bring Kyumin's mic?"I asked her.She giggled.

"To make feel like he's here with us."Dasom replied.The room went quiet.

"Wait where's Hyorin?!"I yelled.We looked around the hotel.Me and Soyu looked at Dasom hoping its a prank.Dasom looked confused.

"Dont look at me.If it were one of my pranks it would be Soyu gone."Dasom said.Soyu glared at her.

"What you mean it'll be me gone?"Soyu asked her.

"I didnt say anything and we better look for Hyorin!"Dasom yelled while running to look for Hyorin.

"Hey!..Oh forget it we got to find Hyorin."Soyu said.Oh i hope Hyorin is alright.

Hyorin's Pov

I got out of the bathroom in the airport.

"Okay im done now let's..."I said.I looked around for my other member.

"Bora Soyu Dasom?!"I yelled for them while running around the airport.Is Dasom doing a prank on me with the others?I thought we were gonna do a prank on Soyu when we go to the hotel.

"They abandon me!!!"I yelled in the middle of a crowd.I heard my cellphone ringed

My hot lips want to touch your soft lips  So that my love will be delivered to your heart~

I answered it.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hyorin?"Leeteuk asked.Thank God Leeteuk called me i forgot i had my cellphone with me.

"Yes Leeteuk?"I asked.Waiting for this conversation to end so i can call the others.

"I wanted to tell you guys that i found tempoary mommies for Kyumin."Leeteuk said with a joyful tone.That jerk.I dropped my cell phone.

"Hello Hyorin?"Leeteuk asked waiting for my respond.Leeteuk Oppa your so clueless.

Soyu's Pov

I looked around the lobby.I see Dasom panicing as if this wasnt supose to happen.

"Hey Dasom!"I yelled at her.She came to me.

"What is Soyu?"Dasom asked me.I could see she was nervous.

"Were you planinng on pranking me with Hyorin."I asked.She tryed to change the conversation.

"Soyu there's no time for question we gotta find Hyorin."Dasom said.I got her!I see Hyorin enter the hotel.

"Hyorin!"Bora yelled while runinng to her and hugged her.Something didnt seem right.What happen to Hyorin's joyful personality.Her eyes seem cold and distance.

"Hyorin where you been?!"Dasom asked while hugging Hyorin with Bora.

"I was in the airports bathroom."Hyorin said.Dasom giggled.

"Doing number two?"Dasom giggled.Hyorin looked at Dasom with an empty look.

"No..."Hyorin said.The room went quiet.Bora grabbed Hyorin.

"Well we're glad your okay now lets go to our room!"Bora said.We walked to our room.It was an awakard feeling that was filling this room.

"I talked to Leeteuk."Hyorin said.We all looked at her.

"What did he say?"Bora said waiting.I knew this wont be good.

"He found tempoary mommies for Kyumin."Hyorin said.Everything went silent.

Dasom's Pov

"Did he tell you who they were?"Soyu asked Hyorin.

"Yeah they might be guys!"Bora said trying to be positive.But we all know it'll be a girl group since Leeteuk is known for being more friendly with girl groups.

"No its a girl group he told me."Hyorin said.The room went silent for a while.

"They he tell you want girl group it was?"Bora asked trying to hold her tear a little.

"No all he said it was a girl group we know."Hyorin said.It cant be right!There's no way it could be Girl's Day right?!

"That's all he said?"I asked.Hyorin looked at me.She shaked her head.

"He said to chat with him through our laptop to see who it is."Hyorin said.I felt my heart dropped alittle.Whos the girl group that'll be Kyumin's mommies?

Leeteuk's Pov

I waited for Hyorin and the others would get on their laptop and talked to me and Kyumin.

"Oppa you think they'll agree to us being the mommies for awhile?"Sunny asked.I smiled a little at  them.

"Yeah im sure of it."I said to them.As long its not Girl's Day they're okay with any girl group.I laughed to myself.

"Oh a request!"I said.I accepted it and it was Sistar.

"Hello."I said while making Kyumin waved to them.We both smile to them.

"Hello!"They said looking a little sad.Whats wrong with them?They miss Kyumin or something.

"Oppa who you talking to?"Asked Taeyeon.I smiled brightly.

"Come here see for yourself."I said.I looked at Sistar they were ready to glare a little until they saw Girls Generation and started to smile and laugh a little.

"Hello we're gonna be Kyumin's mommies for awhile.Is that okay?"Taeyeon asked them.They nodded.

"As long its not Girls Day its okay."I said to myself thinking it was quietly.Both girl groups glared at me.Crap!!

"Oppa you wanted us to be the mommies for awhile because you couldnt get Girls Day?"Sunny asked.Just my luck.

"We give you permission to punish Leeteuk."Soyu and Hyorin said.

"Even without permission we're gonna punish him."Jessica said.Great two girl groups planinng to punish me.Girls really are scary!

(Author's Note)

End of chapter three yay hopefully you'll like it

I always wanted to see what would happen if Girls Generation met Sistar.

So i made it xDD