Bora I Love You Too

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

"Leeteuk what do you think of me?"Dasom asked me.She started at me with a serious face.I paused for a moment.Why is Dasom being so serious?

"I think your a fun person."I replied to her with a smile.She looked at me as if she wanted me to say more.

"When im around you i feel calm plus you always make me laugh."I said she laughed a little and hit my head gently.

"Oppa your such a weirdo."Dasom said.I could hear Soyu calling out for Dasom.Dasom walked downstair to the kitchen.Everyone went to greet me but Bora.I wonder why?Usually shes the first to say hello with a cute smile.I walked to her room.I opened the door and enter.I could see she was crying.

"Bora?"I asked her.She looked at me with a surpise face.She grab some tissue and wiped her tears away.

"Oppa what are you doing here?"Bora asked while forcing a smile.I looked at her with concern face.I wonder if this is all about me going to see Dasom's parents first.I laughed a little.She looked at me with a weird face.I pat her head.

"Dont worry Bora.I'll visit your mom and dad too."I said.She looked down to her self.

"No only my mom."Bora said.I looked at her.Only her mom?What happen to her dad are they divorce?

"And your dad?"I asked.She started to cry a little.

"My dad died."Bora said.She started to cry more.My heart felt like it was throbbing.I couldnt believe that i didnt know that her dad was died.I hugged her from behind.She looked at me with big eyes.

"Oppa?"Bora said.I hugged her tighter.I didnt want her to cry alone anymore.

"Bora if anything ever bothers you tell me.Because Bora I love you."I said to her.She cried more.

"Oppa!!"Bora said loudly while clinging onto me.We were so close that i could smell her hair.It smelled nice.I never noticed how beautiful Bora was yet how weak she is.

"Bora dont worry i'll protect you Kyumin and the others.Your my only family."I said while crying a little.I promise to myself that i wont let anything hurt this family ever that'll watch over them.This is my happy family.

Bora's Pov

I was crying into Leeteuk's arm.I could feel his strong arms embracing me gently as if he loved me.

"Sniff sniff."I hear Leeteuk cry for me as well.I been holding my saddness about my father death so that Leeteuk oppa wouldnt pity me.But now i see Oppa isnt that kind of person.He would never pity someone like that.I backed away a little.I could see his teary face.I smiled a little.Even with a teary face he's cute.

"Oppa thank you for crying for me."I said while cleaning his tear off.He smiled at me.At that moment i couldnt hold it any longer.My face went close to his and i kissed him.

"Oppa i love you."I said.I hear a bang.I looked back and saw Hyorin.She ran off.

"Hyorin!"Leeteuk yelled.I see him run after Hyorin.I slid down to the floor.I touched my lips and smiled.

"I kissed Leeteuk Oppa."I said to myself.I felt my heart beat more.Soyu and Dasom walked inside the room.

"Whats going on?Why did Leeteuk chase Hyorin outside the house?"Soyu asked.I looked at her.

"Something happen."I said.They stared at me more.

"What happen?"Dasom asked.I curled up into a ball and turned red.

"I kissed Oppa."I said while hiding my face.I could feel their glare.

"You kissed Leeteuk?!"They both yelled at me.I didnt care if they were mad at me.I love Leeteuk Oppa and i wanted to show him my love.

Hyorin's Pov

I was running outside.I could hear Leeteuk yelling out my name but i didnt care.I kept runinng.Why did Leeteuk and Bora kissed eachother?!

"Hyorin!!!"Leeteuk yelled.I kept runinng even though i didnt know where i was going.I ran through a crowded market place.Hoping that i can lose him.

"Hyorin!"Leeteuk yelled in a far distance.I walked toward an abandon little temple.I sat down on the steps and curled up as a ball.

"Im sorry Oppa but i cant bear to see you right now."I said to myself.I looked around the area.It was quiet and peaceful.I started to hum Ma boy and started to cry a little.

Flashback

"Hyorin what are you doing?"Dasom asked me.I grabbed Leeteuk's cellphone when he went to clean his plate with Bora.

"He thinks he have Girl's Day as a ringtone.So im going to change it."I said while smiling to Dasom.She smiled back.

"Okay.What song?"Dasom asked.I thought to myself.

"I got it Ma boy.Since he's our boy not theirs."I said while smiling to Dasom.

"Good choice."Dasom said while smiling.I changed it and put his cellphone back to its orignal spot.I see Leeteuk walked in.

"Thanks for the food you guys."Leeteuk said to Soyu and Dasom.They smiled at him.I couldnt help but feel a little jealous but i ignored it and started to play with Kyumin.

"Okay im out."Leeteuk said.He grabbed his cellphone and walked out.I laughed and Dasom laughed along with me.Soyu and Bora looked at us weirdly.

"Are you guys planning to do a prank?"Soyu asked with a glare.I laughed more so did Dasom.

"Hyorin changed Leeteuk's ringtone."Dasom said.We all laughed togehter.

Hyorin's Pov

I laughed a little to myself.

"Those were good time."I said to myself.If only i could go back to the time when i didnt love Leeteuk.I cryed to myself.I heard a rustle.I looked up and it was Leeteuk.I was about to run until he grabbed a hold onto me.

"Let go!"I yelled.He looked at me with an angry face.

"No!"Leeteuk yelled at me as well.I try to make him let go but he held onto my hand tighter.

"Hyorin your sick!You have to go home!"Leeteuk yelled.I glared at him.

"No!Leave me alone!"I yelled back.Without a warning he carried me in his arm.

"What the put me down!"I yelled at him.He ignored me and started to carry me back home.I try to get out but then throw me on his back.I could feel his hand holding onto my upper part of my leg so close to my .I turned red since a lot people were staring at us.

"Oppa i can walk!"I said while blushing bright red.He ignored me and we started heading back to the house.He open the door and went upstair to my room and throw me on my bed.

"Stay in your room or else!"Leeteuk yelled at me.

"Or else what?"I asked him.He grabbed my shirt and glared at me.

"Or else i will get Dasom to prank you hardcore."Leeteuk said.I kept quiet and layed on my bed.Leeteuk tucked me in and kissed my forehead.He smiled and exit.

"Oppa why do you treat me like a suju member."I said to myself before i fell asleep.

Bora's Pov

"Oppa your home!"I said while runinng to hug him.He hugged me back.

"Hello Bora."Leeteuk said while smiling at me shyly.I guess Oppa is nervous around me since i kissed him.I giggled a little.I saw him wearing the ring that he bought for me and him as a couple.I grabbed his hand and lifted his hand up.He looked at me weirdly but then he realize that i was smiling about the rings.He smiled at me.

"Oh yeah we're a couple."Leeteuk said while holding my hand and smiling.I felt my heart beat faster.

"Hey Bora im free tomorrow if you want we can go shopping for new clothes for Kyumin."Leeteuk asked me.I felt my heart beat louder.Leeteuk just asked me on a date?!

"Yes!"I said while happily hugging him.

"Of course with the others too."Leeteuk said while smiling.My face froze.I kicked him in the knee.

"Oww!"Leeteuk yelled.I walked away.That airhead doesnt realize that i wanted to be alone with him and Kyumin.

"Bora what was that for?!"Leeteuk asked me while kneeling.I walked back to him since i couldnt leave him alone.

"Im sorry."I said while staring at his eyes.He looked at me back.I could feel his eyes looking at me with care.I was about to kiss him until.

"Welcome home!"Dasom said.Leave it to Dasom to ruin a moment.I see Dasom hugged Leeteuk.I couldnt help but felt jealous since they both were happily chatting away.I walked away to my room.

"Oppa you jerk."I said to myself.

Dasom's Pov

"Oppa guess what."I said to Leeteuk.He looked at me and smile.

"What is it Dasom?"Leeteuk asked me.I smiled back at him.

"Kyumin called mommy today!"I said happily.He smiled brightly.

"Thats wonderful!"Leeteuk said.I see Soyu carrying Kyumin.I could see she was smiling.I grabbed Leeteuk and pushed him into Soyu.Its not fair if Soyu doesnt have a romantic moment with Leeteuk.If things go good Soyu can be more open with her feelings.I grabbed Kyumin and ran away

"Oh hey Dasom!"Soyu yelled at me.But it was too late i was already in my room.

"Hey Kyumin."I said to Kyumin.He smiled at me.

"Guess what mommy Dasom is plotting?"I asked him.He giggled at me and i giggled along with him.

"Im planinng to make Soyu less cold."I said smiling brightly.Kyumin clapped his hand since he heard my cellphone ringed.

I wanna rock!I wanna rock!I wanna rock!

I answered my cellphone.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hello Dasom."It was my mom.I felt less joyful since she'll ask about Leeteuk.

"Yeah mom?"I asked her.My parents were always strict on me when it comes to dating.I guess thats why i love to play around with the others since as a child i was living in a strict family.

"Dasom when are you going to visit us with your boyfriend?"She asked me.I felt cold.

"On Sunday."I said.My mom sound delieghted.Dont get me wrong i love my parents but im kinda worried that they will not approve of Leeteuk and tell me stop being part of his family.

"Okay Dasom.See you on Sunday."My mom said.

"Yeah."I said before i hung up.Ugh what im going to do.

Soyu's Pov

I was alone with Leeteuk.Damn Dasom for making me stuck with Leeteuk.

"Soyu?"Leeteuk asked me.He scared me a little.

"Yes Oppa?"I asked him.He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh nothing."Leeteuk said.Then why call out my name?

"Hey Soyu you think Dasom is planinng on pranking us?"Leeteuk asked.Like i would know what goes on her hyper mind.

"Who knows?"I said while smiling a little.He looked at me and laugh a little.

"What's so funny?"I asked him while glaring.

"Its just your so pretty when you smile."Leeteuk said.Huh?!I blushed a little hoping that Leeteuk wont notice i acted cold to him.

"Are you saying im never pretty?"I said to him.He gulped a little.

"No im just saying you look even more pretty smiling."Leeteuk said while smiling at me.I felt my heart beat a little.Damn him for being a flirt.Then i remember Bora kissed Leeteuk.I looked down.Leeteuk looked at me with a concern look.

"Soyu?"Leeteuk asked me.I looked at him.

"Oppa do you Bora?"I asked him.He looked at me.

"I do love Bora Kyumin Hyorin Dasom and you."Leeteuk said while looking at me with his beautiful eyes.I gulped a little.

"I dont need your love."I said while walking away.I hear Leeteuk utter a word that'll he'll regret saying.

"Your such a tsundere!"Leeteuk yelled.I walked back and glared at him.

"Dont you ever call me that!"I yelled back.He laughed and started to repeat it.

"Soyu is a tsundere!Soyu is a tsundere!~"Leeteuk sanged.I was ready to hit him until Bora grabbed Leeteuk and Dasom called for me.He's lucky.

"Come on Oppa lets talk about what we can buy for Kyumin."Bora said while holding Leeteuk's hand.I couldnt help but start back and feel sad a little.I looked at front of me and Dasom was smirking weirdly.She said while saying something i couldnt understand.

"What?"I asked her.She still smirk.

"Jealous?"Dasom asked while smirking more.

"What?!No!"I yelled at her.She giggled and i hit her head a little.Dasom clinged onto me once more.I guess Kyumin fell asleep on her.I looked back seeing Leeteuk happily talking to Bora.

"If only i could be cute like her."I said to myself thinking that it was quiet.Dasom looked at me weirdly.

"Aww there there Soyu your cute too."Dasom said while patting my head.I was about to glare at her until i saw her face was a little bit sad so i let her play around with me.Dasom what's wrong with her?Shes forcing her self to be joyful.

Bora's Pov

"This would look good on Kyumin."Leeteuk said.He was sitting close to me.I could see his cute face next to mine.It made me feel squealish.

"Bora?"Leeteuk said to me.I snapped back to reality and looked at the magazine.I point at one of the hoodie outfit.

"This one would look cute on him."I said.Leeteuk smiled.I guess he agrees.

"Oppa."I heard a husky voice call out for Leeteuk.It was Hyorin who just woke up.She was rubbing her eyes.She looked innocent and cute.I stared at Leeteuk.He looked like he was blushing a little.

"Im hungry."Hyorin said to Leeteuk.He gulped a little.Dasom came to join us.

"Dasom what happen to Soyu?"I asked her.She looked down.

"She kicked my out of the room."Dasom said.We looked at her.

"For what?"Leeteuk asked her.

"For being too Dasom."Dasom replied.But Dasom always Dasom.She cant help it.I see Hyorin grabbing onto Dasom's shirt.

"Im hungry Dasom."Hyorin said.Dasom went to the kitchen and we all tag a long.She grabbed some instant Udon with some soysauce.3o minute later.

"Tadada"Dasom said.She put six bowl of Udon out for us.

"Its Dasom noodles~"Dasom said while singing a little.Leeteuk was the first to eat it.We looked at him waiting to see how he'll respond.

"Its good!"Leeteuk said while eating more.Dasom smiled at him.Dasom took one of the bowl and went to take to soyu probably.Me and Hyorin sat next to Leeteuk.We were all eating.This is good.I see Dasom bringing Soyu to the table.They sat down.

"Where's Kyumin?"Hyorin asked Soyu.

"Sleeping."Soyu said.I giggled a little.Kyumin sure loves to sleep.We all eat together.I could see Leeteuk was happy.Maybe i shouldnt worry so much on making a relationship with him so fast.Let's just enjoy being  one big happy family.