Mommy Leeteuk

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

"Oppa i think this would look better n Kyumin."Bora said to me hile showing me a black hoodie sweater outfit.I lookd at her.Bora looked awfully cute today.I couldnt help but stare at her beautiful lips that touched mine.I touched my own lip and blushed a little.

"Oppa are you even listening to me"Bora asked me while getting close to my face.I return back to reality.I smiled at her.

"Its a cute outfit Bora."I said.She smiled happily and turned back to Kyumin.I felt somene grabbing onto my shirt.I turned around and it was Hyoin.

"Oppa doesnt white suit Kyumin more."Hyorin said while putting a white sweater on my arm and black beanie hat.I smiled at her.

"It would make him handsome like his dad."I said playing around.She laughed and turned back to find more clothes for Kyumin.Its hard to believe that Sment let me have two day off.Tomorrow i'll meet Dasom's parents.Hopefully they'll like me.

"Speaking of Dasom."I said to myself.I looked around and i saw Dasom playing with the kids toy.I laughed a little.Its cute seeing Dasom play with the kids toy.I walked toward her and tapped her shoulder.She looked back at me and she smiled.

"What are you doing Dasom looking for toys for Kyumin"I asked.She lauged a little.

"Well i was looking for a present for Soyu but i think it'll be better that you give her a gift instead of me Oppa."Dasom said to me.I looked at her weirdly but i should do something nice for Soyu after all Soyu is missing out on the fun because of some photo shoot or whatever shes doing.

"Okay Dasom."I said while smiling.She smiled back at me.

"Okay Oppa good luck on finding a gift.I'll buy one for too."Dasom said while walking to the others.I wonder what kind of gift would Soyu would want.

Quack Quack Quack

I heard a quack.I turned quickly to see.It was the cutest duck toy i have ever seen!I grabbed the box to see the price.It was cheap!But Kyumin is afraid of ducks.I got it! I went to the counter and put the box down.The lady look at me weirdly and then she smiled at me.

"Do you gift wrap"I asked her.She smiled ad nodded yes.

"Put To:Soyu From:Leeteuk."I said happily.If i cant get it for Kyumin might as well get it for Soyu so she can aways remember me.

"Is it for your daugher"The lady asked me.I laughed a little.The thougt of Soyu as my daugther if anything shes my strict wife.The lady gave me the bag.

"Hopefully she'll like it."I said to myself.I see Dasom looking at me.She waved at me and i waved back.She started to walk toward me.

"Oppa what did you get for Soyu"Dasom asked me while trying to see what i got Soyu.I flicked her forehead.She spazzed out a little.

"Oww whats that for Oppa"Dasom asked me while rubbing her forehead which was now red.

"I want Soyu to be the first to see her gift."I said while sticking my tongue out at her.She laughed and started to cling onto me like i was Soyu.

"What am i your Soyu now."I said.Dasom shaked her head.

"No Soyu is Soyu Oppa is Oppa."Dasom said.I patted her head.She laughed a little.Out of all the girls i think its fun to talk to Dasom.I felt a glare.

"Oppa why are you and Dasom flirting in public"Bora asked with a cold smile.I stared at Hyorin who had a twitching smile.Dasom clinged onto me more.

"Oppa is my boyfriend tomorrow so we're praticing."Dasom said while sticking her tongue at them.Hyorin grabbed my other arm and started to hug me.I see Bora putting Kyumin in his stroller and hug tackled me.

"Oppa is my boyfriend!"Bora yelled while hugging me tighter.

"No mine!"Dasom said playing around.While hugging my arm tighter.

"Oppa loves Hyorin too!"Hyorin yelled while hugging my arm tighter.People stared at us weirdly.I could picture the headline tomorrow.Super Junior's Leeteuk caught between Sistar girls agruement.

"Someone save me."I said softly to myself.I see something coming near.

"Oppa!"Yelled the girls as i fell down.I hear someone laughing evily.

"Hey Hyung dont cause a scene in public."Kyuhyun said while putting his hand out to me.I laughed a little and grabbed his hand.

"Kyuhyun i didnt know you were free today"I said.He chuckled a little.

"Same here hyung if you would had told me we could play mario party with Kyumin."Kyuhyun said while smirking at me.

"Kyumin cant play video games yet."I said while laughing.He laughed a long.The Sistar girls felt lefted out of the conversation.

"Kyuhyun if you want we could hang out today."I said to Kyuhyun.

"Oh Leeteuk asked me out on a date before you girls."Kyuhyun said smirking at them.The Sistar girls looked down expct Dasom who laughed a little.After shoping we head back home.

"Home sweet home."I said while laying on the sofa.Kyuhyun sat on my stomach and Dasom joined and sat on my lap.

"Get off you guys your heavy."I said while laughing.Kyuhyun stared at me.

"Hyung you never call a girl heavy."Kyuhyun said while hitting me softly.

"But your not a girl Kyuhyun."I said while laughing a litte.He smirked.

"I ment Dasom hyung!"He said to me.Dasom felt akaward in the conversation.

"But Dasom isnt like most girls she doest care as long she have fun."I said.I looked at Dasom and she got off and left.I wonder if its what i said.

"Im home."Soyu said.I could hear the Sistar girls run down stair to greet her.I laughed a little since its cute how they missed eachother even if its a few hour they are seperated.I went down stair and Kyuhyun tagged a long.I see them hugging Soyu.Dasom stared at me.I guess its my cue.I ran up stair.

"Hopefully she'll lovethe gift."I said to myself.

Soyu's Pov

I see Leeteuk run upstair.I looked at Dasom since they were staring at eachother before he ran upstair.

"Dasom you arent pranking me right"I askd.She shaked her head.

"You'll see."Dasom said while smiling brightly.To me it didnt seem like a good thing.I looked at Bora and Hyorin.They didnt know what was going on either.

"Hello Soyu."Kyuhyun said to me.I didnt know Kyuhyun was visiting us.I could have made something speical for him.I wonder if Kyuhyun knows what Leeteuk and Dasom are plotting.

"Hey Kyuhyun do you know what Dasom and Lee..."before i could finish Leeteuk came down stair with a bag in his hand.

"Here Soyu."Leeteuk said.He handed me the bag.I couldnt believe it Leeteuk is giving me a present.He looked away blushing since i didnt grab it.

"Soyu"Leeteuk called my name.I grabbed the bag and open the box.It was a cute white duck.

"Hyung that something you would want!"Kyuhyun said teasing Leeteuk.Leeteuk looked down a little.

"If you dont like it i can get you something else."Leeteuk said while trying to take the duck away from me.I glared at him and he backed off.

"You give me a gift and try to take it away."I said glaring at him.

"So you like it"Leeteuk asked me with a cute joyful face.I blushed brightly.

"Of course i like it pabo."I said softly that only Leeteuk heard me.He showed me his famous dimple smile.

"Im glad i thought you would hate it."Leeteuk said.Why would i hate it,Its something that you gave me Leeteuk.

"Im going to make lunch Oppa."I said.He smiled at me.I smiled back at him.Dasom tagged a long with me to the kitchen.

"Soyu do you like the gift Leeteuk gave you"Dasom asked me.I huggled the duck close to my chest.

" I dont like it"I said.Dasom looked at me weirdly.I blushed brighter red.

"I love it."I said while smiling.I used the duck to cover my face.I could see Dasom smiling.

"You know i got you something too but its not great since i couldnt really find something you like."Dasom said to me.She gave me a key chain.I looked at her and smile.

"As long its from you im happy."I said.She hugged me.

"My Soyu is all grown up about showing her feeling."Dasom said.

"You do know im older than you!"I said.She laughed.I see Kyuhyun walk in.I released from Dasom's hug.Kyuhyun laughed at us.I glared at him.

"You know if you keep doing that they'll pair you guys up as skinship."Kyuhyun said.

"Like Super Junior Kangteuk Kyumin Eunhae and many more."Dasom said while smilng.We laughed and so did Kyuhyun.

"Yeah we do got a lot of skinship mostly because of Donghae or Siwon."Kyuhyun said.Bora walks in.Dasom pushed me out of the kitchen.

"Go play with Leeteuk fighting!"Dasom said while pump her fist.I walked upstair.I wonder why Dasom helps me out so much on Leeteuk.Doesnt she love him too like us.I see Leeteuk play with Kyumin.I looked around for Hyorin but shes no where.

"Wheres Hyorin"I asked.

"Bathroom i think."Leeteuk said.

"Ugh everytime i look for her shes in the can."I said.Leeteuk laughed.This remind me of the time we forgot about her at the airport.She was in the bathroom.

"Mommy."Kyumin said.Something ran in front o me like a flash.It was Hyorin.Hyorin is a scary mommy....

Hyorin's Pov

I stared at Kyumin.Waiting for him to say mommy again.He looked at me then to Leeteuk.

"Mommy"Kyumin said while smiling to Leeteuk.

"Uhh did he just call me mommy"Leeteuk asked us.I couldnt believe Kyumin call Leeteuk mommy just like the Super Junior boys do.

"Mommy Leeteuk suits you so well."Kyuhyun said entering with a smirk.

"No Kyumin im your daddy."Leeteuk said.Kyumin looked at me.

"Mommy."Kyumin said to me.I felt my heart beats.I hugged and kissed him.

"Kyumin wheres daddy"Soyu asked Kyumin.

"lunch is ready!"Dasom yelled while entering.Kyumin giggled.

"Daddy!"Kyumin said to Dasom.Dasom looked at Kyumin weirdly.

"Uhh Oppa i think he's calling you."Dasom said.Leeteuk looked at Dasom.

"Didnt you say Kyumin called you before how did you get him to call you mommy"Leeteuk asked Dasom.She looked nervous.

"I was doing my imtation of you Oppa."Dasom said while covering her face.

"Theres no denying it Kyumin thinks Leeteuk is mommy."I said.

"Great make that another boy that calls me mommy."Leeteuk said laughing.

"But the part i dont get why does he call Dasom daddy"I asked.

"Thats easy!Its because Dasom doesnt do much only play around like a real dad."Soyu said.We all laugh that does suit Dasom.Dasom glared at us.

"Hey i do help out as well."Dasom said.

"Beside cooking with Soyu."I said.Dasom stayed quiet.We all laugh even Dasom a little.

"Well lets go eat then."Leeteuk said while carrying Kyumin.I can see why Kyumin sees him as mommy it suits him.Mommy Leeteuk.I giggled just thinking about it.If we get married fo real i know we'll be a happy and cute family.

Bora's Pov

I see everyone walking in.

"Oppa sit next to me."I said.He nodded and sat beside me.

"Hey Bora."Leeteuk whisper to me.

"Yeah Oppa"I asked him.

"Meet me after lunch i want to show you something."Leeteuk said.I feel my heart beat.

"Okay Oppa."I said.I couldnt wait for Lunch to be over so i can be alone with Leeteuk.

After lunch i followed Leeteuk to the balcony.It was a beautiful day.

"So what did you want to show me"I asked him.He smiled.

"Bora close your eyes."Leeteuk said.

"Okay Oppa."I said while closing my eyes.I felt my heart beating faster.

"Open them."Leeteuk said.I open them.Leeteuk showed me a wedding grown.I started to cry for joy.

"Oppa whats that for"I asked.Is he chosing me.Leeteuk blushed and started to rub back of his head.

"Well in Hello Baby you said you wanted to take a picture in a wedding dress with me,so i thought we could take one together."Leeteuk said.I smile brightly and hug tackle him.He laughed and pat me on my head.

"Thank you Oppa!!!"I said while crying a lot.

"No problem.After all i should spoil you once in a while."Leeteuk said.

"When do we take the picture"I asked him.He smiled.

"First i have to make an appointment and find a engagement ring so it can be perfect."Leeteuk said.It sound like we're really getting married.I smiled brightly just the thought of him ad me getting married for a picture makes me feel like im in cloud nine.

"Oh Bora dont tell anyone this okay.This is our dirty little sercet okay."Leeteuk said to me with his finger on my lip.I smiled more.

"Okay Oppa."I said.Its even more romantic to keep it a secret its kinda like romeo and juliet without one of us dying.Leeteuk grabbed something out of my pocket and showed me a box.He got on his knee and smiled.

"Bora would you be my wife for a day on the picture."Leeteuk said.

"Yes!"I said happily.He put the ring in my finger its more beautiful than the couple ring.

"Oppa!"Dasom yelled for him.

"Im coming!"Leeteuk yelled.He lefted me with a smile.I stared at the ring he gave me and smiled.

"Im the only girl in Sistar he gave a ring."I said smiling more.

Dasom's Pov

"What is it Dasom"Leeteuk asked me.

"Oppa tomorrow we're meeting my parent so i want to tell you something important."I said to him.

"Okay what is it"Leeteuk asked.I looked at him and hugged him.He was surpised ad hug me back.

"Oppa when i was a child my parents were really strict so i just wanted to say if my parents dont like you then they will make me leave this family."I said.He grabbe my face and looked me in the eyes.

"What you mean you'll leave the family your a grown woman now they shouldnt control you much!"Leeteuk yelled at me.

"I know but they're my parents i should respect them."I said.He glared at me.

"Yeah thats true butyou shouldnt let them control your life."Leeteuk said to me.

"Oppa dont make feel sadder than i am."I said to him.He looked at me with his caring eyes and started to hug me.

"Okay i understand thats how you were raise.So i'll try my best not to mak them not like me."Leeteuk said smiling.I smiled back.

"So what kind of peole are your parents."Leeteuk asked me.I looked down tomy feet.

"Well they were really strict about me dating and playig around."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"But you alway play around now."Leeteuk said.

"Yeah but not around them unless they start first."I said.He looked at me with a worry face.

"Dasom you shouldnt hide your true self from your parents.They love you no matter what."Leeteuk said.

"Oppa you dont get it.Unlike you my parents were strict because we were poor."I said.Leeteuk looked at me weirdly.I guess never told him that before.

"Well Oppa i'll talk to you later.I feel kinda sick."I said while holding my sadness.I didnt want to tell Leeteuk my past.I wanted him to like me for me but if he meets my parents he would never want to get close to me....

Leeteuk's Pov

Unlike you my parents were strict because we were poor.

That sentence ringed in my mind.Why did Dasom hide her past from me.All this time i thought Dasom was a cheerful person because she had a care free life but she had a trouble life too.What kind of husband am i if i didnt know about the Sistar's past.First Bora's Dad now Dasom's past life.

"Whats wrong with me.Usually i would know everything about the people i love but this time i didnt."I said to myself softly.Some angel i am.

I walked to my room.I see someone walk through my door.It was Kyuhyun.

"Hey hyung your wives are really awesome women your one lucky man."Kyuhyun said to me.Yeah i am lucky but they arent.Since they got a husband who dont know much about them.Kyuhyun looked at me with a worried face and sat next to me on my bed.

"Whats wrong hyung"Kyuhyun asked me.I looked at him.

"Do you think im a caring person"I asked him.He smiled at me.

"Of course you are!You have to.You put up with Super junior."Kyuhyun said smiling at me.I laughed a little.

"Its because you guys open up to me."I said.Kyuhyun looked at me weirdy.

"Well it took time didnt it "Kyuhyun said.He's right!It took time for them to trust me.

"Then you think that Sistat will open up to me soon too"I asked him.He smiled.

"Of course hyung since your a caing mommy."Kyuhyun sad teasing me.

"Hey its daddy okay."I said.

"Whatever floats your boat."Kyuhyun said smiling.

"Well i have to go hyung."Kyuhyun said.He waved me goodbye so did i.Leave it to one of my members to make me feel better.

"Before i could fall in love with one of them im going to try to make them open up to me."I said to myself.But who first.I thought to myself.Bora's pop in my mind.

"Bora you'll be the first!"I said to myself.

(Author's Note)

Sorry for the short chapter.

I had a lot of catching up to do since i didnt have my laptop

Hopefully you like it.