Ma Girl

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

It was late at night like around mid night.We were watching a scary movie.I could see Dasom and Hyorin were laughing.

"You can tell the blood is fake."Hyorin said while laughing along with Dasom.Soyu was busy with Kyumin so she couldnt watch the movie with us.I felt someone clinging onto me.I stared at my side it was Bora.I smiled at her.Shes cute when shes scared.

"Hey Bora are you scared?"I asked her.She looked at me with fear in her eyes.She nodded at me.

"Yes Oppa i could never handle seeing movies like these."Bora said while clinging onto me more.I smiled and pat her head.

"Its okay you can hold my hand if your scared."I said.She smiled and grabbed my hand.I hold her hand and smile.I felt glares.I looked at Dasom and Hyorin who were glaring at me.

"What's wrong?"I asked nervously.They kept glaring at me.I smiled nervously.I got up from my seat.They started at me.

"Well its getting late I better head to bed."I said.I felt Bora still grabbing my hand.

"Oppa dont go."Bora said with big eyes.Damn her cuteness!I sit back down.

"Fine."I said.Bora smiled and started to cling onto me.I see Hyorin exiting and went to her room.I guess shes tired.Dasom gets up and looked at us.

"Well im going to play with Soyu.Sleep early for tomorrow Oppa."Dasom said before she left.Tomorrow i'll meet her parents.Hopefully they will like me.I looked at the moive.Another bloody scene appear.I could feel Bora clinging onto me more.I laughed a little.I couldnt believe it even scared Bora is still cute.She glared at me.

"Oppa dont laugh at me."Bora said while giving me a cute pout.I laughed a little.

"Im sorry its just you look so cute scared."I said.She blushed and hit me softly on the arm.She started to laugh a little.

"Im going to kill you!"Yelled a person with hockey mask with a knife.

"AHHHHH"We both yelled.Bora hugged me tight.I could feel her soft hair.

"Hahahahaha"Laughed the mask person.The person lifted their mask.It was Hyorin!No wonder why she left without a warning.

"I got you guys good."Hyorin said while still laughing.Bora glared at her.

"Thats not funny!I nearly wet myself!"Bora yelled at her.Hyorin kept laughing.I laughed a long.Bora glared at me.

"Oppa why are you laughing?"Bora asked me.I patted her head and smiled.

"Im sorry but that was funny.Seeing your reaction is adorable."I said.Bora blushed.She hit me softly on the arm again.

"Oppa your such a bully."Bora said.Hyorin felt awakard so she started to head to her room.Its me and Bora alone once more.It was quiet.

"Uhh Oppa are you really going to see Dasom's parents?"Bora asked me.I smiled at her.

"Yeah I am but dont worry.I met her parents after our wedding shoot."I said smiling.She gasped and grabbed my hand.

"Oppa you schedule the wedding portrait?!"Bora yelled.I closed her lips.

"Shhh we dont want anyone to know."I said.She smiled brightly and started to hug me.I hugged her back.Maybe with this wedding portrait me and her can get closer.

"Oppa your the best!"Bora yelled as she hugged me tighter.

"Why is Oppa the best?"Soyu asked as she grabbed Kyumin's favorite blanket.We looked at her.Crap did she over hear us.

"Oppa said he'll get us a pet puppy so it can be a perfect family."Bora said.Soyu looked at her weirdly.

"Wouldnt a cat be better?"Soyu asked.Bora looked her happily.

"How about both then?"Bora asked her.Soyu nodded.

"Yeah it'll be better so Kyumin can enjoy both."Soyu said.Crap!That'll be more money to spend.Soyu exits the room and went to her room.I could hear Dasom playing with her toy flute that Soyu bought for Kyumin but Dasom used it more than him.I laughed a little so did Bora.

"Dasom is such a cute and funny girl."I said.Bora looked at me.

"Oppa you always say girls are cute."Bora said while looking down.I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"Only to my favorite girl band."I said.She glared at me.

"Girls Day."Bora said with a cold voice.Ugh that back fired on me.

"No I love B-E-S-T Sistar!"I said.She glared at me.Crap!What to do?I looked at her ring and it hit me.

"Im your Ma Girl~"I said.She looked at me and smiled brightly.She puts her finger between the holes in my hand.I smiled back at her as she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Hey Oppa is it okay if Kyumin takes picture with us as a family?"Bora asked me.I gulped.

"Well i was kinda hoping that'll it'll just be the two of us."I said.She blushed bright red and smiled more.

"Okay!"Bora said.I look at the time it's almost one.I got up.

"Time to go to sleep.The photo shoot is at 8."I said.She nodded and went to her.I went to my room and layed on my bed.Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Bora's Pov

Today is the day of my wedding picture with Leeteuk.I looked at my ring as i walked downstair.It was beautiful.I couldnt believe that my cheap Leeteuk bought me something like this.I giggled as i walked down the last step.I see my handsome husband for few hours smiling at me.I grabbed his hand and smiled brightly.

"You look pretty today."Leeteuk said.I blushed and kept clinging onto him.This is my lucky day.We enter his car.I couldnt stop smiling throught out the ride.

"We're here."Leeteuk said as he parked.It was a beautiful building.Leeteuk open my door and grabbed my hand.i tripped a little and he caught me.

"Are you okay honey?"Leeteuk asked me while holding onto me.I can see his beautiful eyes.I blushed bright red.

"Im okay."I said.We enter the building.We walked up to the counter.

"We're The Park.We schedule a wedding portait."Leeteuk said.I smiled at the thought of me being Park Bora.I giggled a little as Leeteuk hold my hand.

"Okay Bora time for you to put your dress."Leeteuk said.I walked to the dressing room.I looked at my beautiful dress and smiled.Im marrying Leeteuk.I giggled.I put the dress on and exit the room.I gasped.I see Leeteuk dressed in a tuxedo.He looks so handsome.I must be the luckiest person to be Leeteuk's wife.He smiled and walk toward me.

"You look beautiful in that dress."Leeteuk said as he kissed my hand.I felt like my heart was going to give at any moment from this happiness.We sat together.

"Kiss eachother for this photo."Said the camera man.We looked at eachother nervously.But Leeteuk smiled and learned in to kiss me.I kissed back.I couldnt believe it Leeteuk kissed me!This must be dream.A beautiful dream i dont want to wake up from.

"Okay now just smile and hold hand."Said the camera man.We smiled and hold hand.After the wedding photo shoor,we walked around a store.We were still holding hand.I kept smiling.

"The picture came out good."I said as i looked at them.Leeteuk blushed a little.I giggled.

"Yeah since i was in it."Leeteuk said teasing me.I laughed a little.

"More like it was me would made it look good."I said.He laughed and gently hit my head.It felt like we were a real couple.I see Leeteuk looking at some dresses.He smiled.I wonder why he's smiling about the dress?

"Doesnt that dress suit Hyorin."Leeteuk said pointing at the red dress.I nodded.It would look good on Hyorin.

"That one would look good on Soyu."Leeteuk said while pointing at the gold dress.I nodded again.Yeah it would.

"And that one would look good on Dasom."Leeteuk said while pointing at the blue dress.I nodded once more.Yeah it would.Leeteuk sure loves talking about the others.I looked down.

"That one would look beautiful on you."Leeteuk said while pointing at a white dress.I looked at him.He smiled.

"White is my favorite color.It'll make you look like an angel."Leeteuk said.I blushed bright red.Leeteuk said i would look like an angel.I see Leeteuk enter a store to buy a dress.He smiled happily.

"This is for Hyorin since i didnt get her anything for a while."Leeteuk said.I looked down.

"Oppa..."I said.He dragged me to a jewelery store.

"Stay here."Leeteuk said.I nodded.I see him enter.He comes out in a hurry.He grabbed something out of the bag.

"Stay still."Leeteuk said as he put a necklace around my neck.I looked at him.He smiled.

"Another memory of our date."Leeteuk said.A date!He said we are on a date!I couldnt believe those word came out of Leeteuk's mouth.We walked by a toy store.Leeteuk enter.He comes back out.Leeteuk is shopping a lot today.

"Whos that for?"I asked.He smiled.

"This is for Dasom."Leeteuk said.A toy for Dasom?I guess he only see Dasom as a child.We finally exit the store and went inside his car.I kept looking at the photo of us.Im glad i could spend half the day with Leeteuk.We arrive home.

"I had fun."I said while smiling.He smiled back.

"Same."Leeteuk said.We enter the house the others greet us.I went to my room and hung  up the picture.

"Im a lucky girl."I said softly to myself.

Hyorin's Pov

I see Leeteuk enter the house.I couldnt believe he hanged out with Bora.I glared at him.He smiled at me.

"Hey Hyorin.I bought you something."Leeteuk said.I looked at him weirdly.He thinks a gift can make things better?!I glared at him.He showed me a beautiful red dress.He blushed while looking at me.

"I thought this would look good on you."Leeteuk said as he gave me the dress.I felt something was in the dress.I looked to see what it was.It was earrings!Cute little white bunny earrings.I looked at Leeteuk and he showed me his matching earrings.I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thank you Oppa!"I said.He hugged me back and smiled.He started to pat my head.

"Your welcome Hyorin.You deserve it since you been a wonderful wife and mom."Leeteuk said.I blushed and i started to smile at him.

"Oppa you really know how to treat a woman right."I said.He blushed and started to laugh.He grabbed the earrings and put it on me.I could feel his hand touching me.It was warm and big.I guess guys hands are big.

"There you look beautiful."Leeteuk said while smiling at me.I felt my heart beat.I looked at Leeteuk.

"Oppa thank you for the gifts.I really love them."I said while hugging the dress.He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"No problem they suit you Hyorin."Leeteuk said.I blushed bright red and exit the room.I went on my bed.I touched my forehead.He kissed me on the forehead again.I couldnt believe it.I squealed.I touched my lip.

"Maybe next time it'll be on the lips."I said softly to myself.Hopefully i could get closer to Leeteuk and beat the others.I walk toward the mirror and smiled.Its cute how Leeteuk wants to have matching earrings with me.

"Maybe i should buy something for Leeteuk."I said to myself.Since he's always nice to us.I should get the girls to help out on picking the gift.

"I wonder what Leeteuk like?"I asked myself.

"Ducks!"I said to myself as i look through the toy magazine to see if there is a perfect one for him.I smiled.Hopefully he'll like it.

Soyu's Pov

I see Bora was happy and Hyorin was too.I wonder why?Since today Leeteuk is meeting Dasom's parents i thought they'll be sad but they arent.Maybe they gave up on nagging him to not.I looked at Dasom who was playing with Kyumin.I smiled a little.

"She'll never change."I said to myself.

"Yeah but shes cuter that way."Leeteuk said behind me.I freaked out and fell back.I glared at him since he was laughing.

"Soyu are you okay?"Dasom asked me.She looked at Leeteuk.Leeteuk grabbed my hand and picked me up.

"Im sorry that i scared you Soyu."Leeteuk said while smiling at me.

"Its okay Leeteuk.Its my fault that i was in the middle of the hall way."I said.He laughed a little.I glared at him.Why is he laughing?

"Soyu your such a tsundere."Leeteuk said.Dasom looked at him with fear in her eye.

"No dont say.."Dasom said before i cut her off.

"Dont you ever call me that!"I yelled at him.He laughed at me.

"Tsundere tsundere tsundere!~"Leeteuk said.Damn him for knowing Japanese!I glared at him.He ran and i chase him.

"Hey come back girly man!"I yelled.He stopped at the balcony.Ha!I got him corner.He smiled.What the hell?

"Okay now that we're alone.I got you something."Leeteuk said.He got me something again?I blushed a little.He came near me and gave me a bracelet.I looked at him.He was blushing.

"I didnt know if you like earrings or necklace.So i got you a bracelet."Leeteuk said while looking away.I smiled a little.

"I like it.Its not that girly."I said.He smiled and try to hug me.But i dodged.I still feel awakard about showing my feeling to him.

"Aww come on Soyu."Leeteuk said.I blushed bright red.

"No Oppa.Im still shy."I said.He looked at me with desire in his eye.

"Your so cute!"Leeteuk yelled.I looked at him weirdly.

"Wait what you..."I said before he surpise hug me.He was heavy.

"Your like a cute cat!"Leeteuk yelled.I felt my heart beating so fast.I felt like i was going to faint.

"Uhhh..."I said before i ran off.That was too embrassing.

"Soyu!"Leeteuk yelled out my name from a distance.It was too late i already ran to Kyumin room.I see Dasom and Kyumin playing.Dasom looked at me weirdly.

"Whats wrong Soyu?"Dasom asked me.

"Nothing."I said while trying to calm down.I got to learn how to control my feelings or else i'll never get near Leeteuk.

Dasom's Pov

I see Soyu.She look like she was going to get a heart attack.I wonder what Leeteuk do to her.

"Hey Dasom!"Leeteuk yelled out my name.I get up from the floor.

"Soyu take of Kyumin."I said.She nodded.I walked to the balcony.I see Leeteuk.I smiled at him.Im trying to forget what i said before to him.

"Whats up Oppa?"I asked.He gave me a bag.I looked through it.It was a beautiful blue dress,a couple ring, and a new toy flute.I looked at him weirdly.

"Oppa why did you buy me this?"I asked him.He looked at me weirdly.

"What i cant buy my girlfriend gift?"Leeteuk said.I shaked my head.

"Its just im so use to you buying stuff for the others not me."I said.He looked sad.

"Maybe i should start then."Leeteuk said.I laughed.He looked at me weirdly.

"Oppa i dont care about gifts as long i get to be with you."I said.He turned bright red.What did i just say?!I blushed.I couldnt believe i said that.It makes me sound like i confessed my feeling to him.He smiled at me.

"Put the dress and necklace on.So you could show your parents."Leeteuk said.I nodded and went to change.I looked at the mirror.I smiled.

"Leeteuk got good taste."I said to myself softly.I exit my room and went downstair.I see Leeteuk carrying Kyumin.I looked for the others.

"The others arent coming?"I asked.He shaked his head.

"No just you me and Kyumin."Leeteuk said.I gulped a little.This will be awakard.We exit the house and enter his car.I looked out the window.

"So what's your dad like?"Leeteuk asked me.I looked at him.

"He's strict.I told you that."I said.I could hear him gulp.I guess he wanted to talk to me to break the tension.

"You know Dasom ever since yesterday you been acting weird around me."Leeteuk said.Have I really?

"Is that so im sorry then."I said.He stopped the car.He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Dasom you shouldnt act so different.I want the old Dasom back!"Leeteuk yelled at me.I looked at him.

"I am Dasom."I said.He glared at me.

"No your not!Dasom would be goofying around and talk alot with me!"Leeteuk said.

"Well im just nervous."I said.He looked at me to see if im lying.He smiled.

"Okay."Leeteuk said.He drived again.Im glad he bought that.We finally arrive to my parents house.We exit the car.Leeteuk rang the door bell.

"Hello Dasom."My dad said.I felt my stomach drop.

"Hey daddy."I said while giving him a hug.He hugged me back.Leeteuk and me enter the house.Leeteuk was carrying Kyumin.

"Oh is that your son.Give him to grandma."My mom said while taking Kyumin from Leeteuk.My dad looked at Kyumin.

"What a handsome baby."My dad said.Kyumin giggled.I see my parent smile.Leeteuk came to close to my ear.

"Your parents seem nice."Leeteuk said while smiling.Yeah maybe i was worry for nothing.

"So Leeteuk when are you and Dasom getting married?"My mom asked him.Leeteuk looked surpise.I turned red.

"Mom."I said.My mom looked at me.

"Dasom your almost in your mid twenties.You should think about settling down."My mom said.Leeteuk gulped a little and then smiled.

"Well i thought of marrying your daugther soon but not yet."Leeteuk said while showing our couple ring.My mom smile.

"Honey take Kyumin and Leeteuk to the kitchen."My dad said.My mom nodded and took Kyumin to the kitchen.Leeteuk tagged a long.It was me and my dad alone.

"Dasom honey you know me and your mom love you very much."My dad said.I nodded.

"But we dont want you to marry Leeteuk."My dad said.I felt my heart drop.I knew this would happen but i hoped i would be wrong.....

(Author's Note)

Sorry for the short chapter.Its just i was so busy because of school

Hopefully you'll like it > . <