My y Wives!

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

It was six in the morning and already all of us we're getting ready for the beach.I see the Sistar girls packing their stuff in their bag.I walked over to them.

"Hey you guys."I said.They ignored me and kept putting their stuff in their bag.

"Oh Soyu dont forget to bring sun block for Kyumin."Hyorin said to Soyu.

"Alright.I'll put it in my bag."Soyu said as she put sun block in her bag.I walked toward my room.I checked my bag.

"I think I got everything I need."I said as I picked my bag and headed down stair.

"Oppa!"Dasom yelled as she went down stair.I looked at her as she handed me Kyumin's stuff.

"Put it in the car."Dasom said before she left.I sighed.

"I guess I'll call on the others to see if they are coming."I said to myself softly.I placed the bags down and took out my cell phone.

"Hello?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Hey Kyuhyun are you ready?"I asked.

"Yep we are and thanks Hyung for sending the bus."Kyuhyun said.I smiled.

"No problem if any the Sistar girls call you say that your in your car okay."I said.

"No problem Hyung."Kyuhyun said before I hunged up.I went to check on the Sistar girls and still they were packing.I laughed.

"How long does it take to pack things up?"I asked while teasing them.Bora pouted at me.

"Oppa we're busy packing our lunch too."Bora said.I laughed and patted her head.

"Well I wont be a bother anymore.I said as I went outside.I see a bus park in front of my house.

"Hey hyung!"Sungmin said as he waved his hand at me.I waved back.

"Hey you guys."I said as they came to greet me.Its been awhile since all of us had free time together.

"Are your wives finish?"Siwon asked.I shaked my head.

"Whats taking them so long I want to go swimming."Yesung said.I laughed.

"I'll go help them then."I said.I enter my house again.I see them ready.

"Oppa we're ready."Hyorin said.I grabbed their bag and they open the door for me.They gasped and see the bus we're taking to go to the beach.The other Suju member helped me pack the bags inside the bus.

"Are we really going to beach with that bus?"Bora asked.I nodded my head.They smiled and enter the bus.We were ready to leave until Soyu went outside the bus.

"Where you going Soyu?"I asked.She looked at me.

"I gotta get Kyumin's blanket."Soyu said as she went to get it.We waited for her.

"So Hyung want to make a sand castle together?"Donghae asked while showing me his pail and bucket.I laughed.

"Maybe."I said.He smiled.Soyu enter the bus again and sat back down next to Dasom.

"Now lets go!"I said happily.They are clapped and cheered.

"Oh wait hyung.I promise the Snsd girls they could come too."Eunhyuk said.I looked at him weirdly but then smiled.

"Fine."I said.I felt glare.I turned back and see it was the Sistar girls.I looked at them and smile.

"Alright lets go pick them up."I said.

"Yay.Thanks Hyung."Kyuhyun said.The bus drove to Snsd's dorm.I see the Snsd girls waiting outside.They smiled and enter.

"Girls generation!"We all yelled expect the Sistar girls.They waved and smiled at us.They went and try to get seated.Taeyeon looked at me.

"Oppa can I sit next to you?"Taeyeon asked.I felt glares.I smiled nervously.

"Sure I dont mind."I said.She smiled and sat next to me.I wonder why she didnt want to sit next to her member maybe she didnt want to walk a far distance.

"Oppa?"Taeyeon asked me.I looked at her.

"Yeah Taeyeon?"I asked her.She looked at the Sistar girl who were staring at us.She laughed.

"The Sistar girls really love you huh Oppa."Taeyeon said.I laughed.

"Yeah they do and so do I."I said.She smiled at me.

"They're a big part of your life now arent they?"Taeyeon asked.I looked at the Sistar girls.I see Hyorin playing with Kyumin and Bora laughing.Soyu getting annoyed by Dasom.I smiled brightly and turned toward Taeyeon.

"They are a big part of my life.I cant imagine my life without them now."I said.Taeyeon smiled at me.

"I really love them."I said to Taeyeon.I looked down.

"Its too bad one day I have to pick just one of them as my wife."I said sadly.Taeyeon patted my head.

"No matter which girl you choose they'll always be your family."Taeyeon said.I smiled at her.

"Thanks."I said.Hopefully which ever girl I choose,we'll be a family forever.

Bora's Pov

I see Leeteuk flirting with Snsd's leader Taeyeon.I pouted.

"Whats wrong Bora?"Hyorin asked me.I pointed at Leeteuk and Taeyeon.She laughed.

"Relax Oppa wont cheat on with Taeyeon."Hyorin said.

"But didnt they have a scandal together?"I asked Hyorin.She looked up at the ceiling as Kyumin pulled her hair.

"Well arent they just good friends?"Hyorin asked me as she played with Kyumin.

"Well like they say first friendship then lovers."I said.Hyorin punched my gently.

"Oww whats that for?"I asked.She smiled.

"Oppa doesnt love any girl but us."Hyorin said.I smiled.

"Your right Hyorin."I said.I looked around the bus and see Dasom and Soyu sleeping on each other.I giggled.

"Those two are really close friends arent they?"I said to Hyorin.She giggled.

"Yeah thats why Leeteuk loves joke around with Dasom about Soyu."Hyorin said.Then it came to me.Since the last time I was sleeping Dasom and Hyorin pranked me.I looked at Hyorin.

"Hey you look sleepy Hyorin.I can play with Kyumin as you take a nap."I said.She smiled at me.

"Thanks Bora."Hyorin said as she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Your welcome Hyorin."I said as I smirked.I waited for 30 mintue to prank Dasom and Hyorin.I went through my bag and grab a marker.I drew a mustache on Hyorin.Soyu woke up.

"Hey Soyu can you carry Kyumin for awhile."I said she nodded and went to my sit and carried him.I went to Dasom and drew a beard on Dasom.

"Ahahahaha!"Dasom laughed.I freaked out.I looked at her and she was still sleeping.I hear some girls giggling.I turned back and see it was Jessica and Yuri who were laughing.

"We do the same to each other."Yuri said while smiling.

"Yeah.Its fun playing pranks."Jessica said.I smiled.

"Yeah but this isnt a pranks its revenge."I said.They laughed.I sat down next to Dasom.

"Now to do something that'll make her wake up."I said to myself slowly.I thought to myself.What'll wake up Dasom?Then it hit me.

"Soyu is marrying Leeteuk!"I yelled.Everyone looked at me with a surpise look.

"Congrats!"Dasom yelled as she stands up.We all laughed but Soyu who was pouting.

"Im sorry Soyu but thats the only way to wake her up."I said.She smiled.

"Its alright."Soyu said.I stared at Hyorin who was still asleep.

"Oh no Kyumin are you alright?"I yelled.She woke up and check on Kyumin.All sudden Dasom laughed and pointed at Hyorin.

"Hahaha Hyorin look at your face!"Dasom said while laugh.Hyorin laughed and pointed at Dasom.

"Dasom you got a beard!!"Hyorin said while laughing they both look in their cellphone.

"Ahhh!"They both yelled.They wiped the drawings away.Me and Soyu laughed our butts off.

"We're here!"Leeteuk yelled.We all get up and get out of the bus.Finally we're here.I grabbed my bag.

"Time for us to show Oppa are swimsuit bodies."Hyorin said.We all smile and went to the changing room.

"Oppa get ready for the B-E-S-T Sistar."We said.Just you wait Oppa.

Leeteuk's Pov

"Finally we're here."Yesung said as he took out his turtle floaty.

"Yeah.Now I can work on my sand castle."Donghae said while showing us his bucket and pail.We all laughed.

"But this is better for Hyung since he gets to see his wives y bodies."Kyuhyun said while teasing me.I blushed and laughed.

"Its not like that I wanted to enjoy this beautiful weather."I said.

"Mhmm  sure Hyung."Eunhyuk said.We all laughed.We see Snsd coming out first.

"Hey you guys."They all said.They all drooled but me.I guess Im not really into any other girls but Sistar now.

"What you think Oppa?"Yoona asked me.I smiled.

"It looks good on you."I said.She smiled and went to play with Donghae and Eunhyuk on building a sand castle.Taeyeon waled toward me.

"Waiting for your wives are you?"Taeyeon asked.I smiled at her.

"Yeah I am."I said.I looked at her.She was wearing a pink swimsuit.

"That look cute on you Taengoo."I said while smiling at her.She blushed and hit me gently.

"Oppa..."Taeyeon said until I looked at Sistar entering.They look like goddess.Everyone in the beach stared at them.The girls were jealous.I wont blame them.My wives look hot!

"Hey Oppa what you think?"Bora asked me.She was wearing a black bikini that made her look y.I couldnt help but drool over her.That bikini showed off her y legs.

"I-I..Think It makes you look y."I said trying to wipe my drool.She blushed and giggled at me.

"How about me Oppa not too much is it?"Hyorin asked me.I started at Hyorin.She was rocking the red bikini.She looked smoking in it.

"No it isnt.It looks good on you.Really good."I said.She smiled at me and went to play with Kyumin who was sitting in his chair.

"How about me and Soyu Oppa?"Dasom asked as she pushed Soyu next to me.I started at them.Soyu was wearing a white bikini and Dasom was wearing a blue one.Soyu looked hot in hers while Dasom looked gorgeous in hers.

"You look amazing!"I said.Dasom smiled while Soyu blushed.Dasom pushed Soyu to go swimming with her.I was left with Bora.I thought to myself.I couldnt believe I didnt notice how y my wives were.I felt someone glaring.

"Well Oppa I see your drooling over your wives."Taeyeon said.I blushed and laughed nervously.

"Ahh what guy wouldnt drool over seeing his wife in a bikini."I said.Taeyeon pouted.

"Yet you didnt notice Snsd in their swimsuits."Yoona said while teasing me.I smiled shyly.

"Its because...."I said.

"Uh huh cant think of anything."Yoona said.I blushed.Bora came to my rescue.

"Its because Oppa loves B-E-S-T Sistar."Bora said as she take me with her.We finally stop by the water.She enters and started to splash water at me.

"Join me Oppa."Bora said while laughing.I smiled and enter.

"Alright."I said as I splashed water at her.She giggled.I see Ryewook swimming with his turtle floaty and Ryewook swimming after him.It gave me an idea.

"Wait here Bora."I said as I walked to my bag.I opened it and searched throught it.

"Ah there you are!"I said as I grabbed a floaty out.I went back to Bora and blow the floaty.I hand it to her.

"Here."I said.She looked at me weirdly and smile.

"Whats with the floaty Oppa?"Bora asked me.I smiled at her.

"I wanted you to get in it so I can push you around it."I said.She smiled brightly and went in it.I pushed her to deep water.I started to push her around.She giggled happily and I laughed happily.Then all sudden Bora clinged onto me.

"Whats wrong?"I asked as I blushed since she was close to me.

"I felt something between my leg Oppa!"Bora said while clinging onto me.I see Dasom coming out of nowhere.

"Rawr I'm going to eat you."Dasom said playing jaws with the others.I laughed since Bora was still clinging onto me.She turned around and stared at Dasom.

"Ahhh you bully!"Bora said as swam after Dasom.Or tried since I grabbed her floaty.

"Oppa let go!"Bora yelled at me.I turned her around and smirked at her.

"Dont you want to enjoy our beach date?"I asked her.She gasped.

"Oppa so this is a date!"Bora yelled.I covered .

"Sshh dont want the others to hear."I said.She smiled at me and I smiled back.I began to push her again.She grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Oppa what is Taeyeon to you?"Bora asked me.Is Bora worried about the old scandal?

Bora's Pov

Leeteuk kept quiet for awhile.I let go of his hand.

"I knew it you like Taeyeon."I said.Its no wonder why he always seem happy with her.

"Hey its not like that."Leeteuk said.

"Then whats it like?You love her?!"I asked him.I try to swim away but he grabbed my leg and pulled me closer to him.

"Taeyeon is just a friend Bora.If anything I only love Sistar!"Leeteuk yelled.I looked around and everyone was staring at us.I blushed and hit him gently.

"Oppa dont say that so loud."I said.He looked at me seriously.

"But its true.I wouldnt want another girl group as my wives only Sistar."Leeteuk said while still holding my hand.We looked at each other eyes.I cried a little.Leeteuk started to wipe my tears.

"Oppa I'm glad you said that.We love you too.Thats why we get jealous easily."I said.He chuckled and hugged me.

"I understand.When you love someone you get jealous so easily.Heck thats how I feel when you talk about Jong-Ki."Leeteuk said.I looked at him with big eyes.Leeteuk was blushing.

"Uhh you know what I'm going to play with Dasom now so bye."Leeteuk said as swam to Dasom and Soyu.Did Leeteuk just say he was jealous of my love for Jong-Ki?

Dasom's Pov

I see Leeteuk swimming toward us.

"Hey what are you guys playing?"Leeteuk asked us.I smiled at him.

"Me and Soyu are playing beach ball with Snsd."I said.He looked at me weirdly.

"What happen to playing shark with Suju?"Leeteuk asked.I nervously laughed.

"She got too into it that she scared Sungmin."Soyu said.They laughed.I pouted.Leeteuk patted my head and smiled.

"Thats my snow white."Leeteuk said.I laughed and hit him gently.

"And Soyu your tsundere."I said.Leeteuk laughed.

"Yeah she is."Leeteuk said.Soyu glared at us but she couldnt do anything.I see the ball come near me and hit it.

"Playing beach ball is funner in the water."Sunny said as she pass the ball to Yuri.

"Yeah."Yuri said as she hit the ball to Yoona.

"Oh Yuri you hit to far!"Yoona said.Yuri giggled.Yoona went to get the ball.Donghae got the ball and passed it to Yoona.

"Thanks Oppa."Yoona said to Donghae.Donghae smiled at her.

"No problem."Donghae said as he went back to chasing after Eunhyuk.Yoona hit the ball Sooyoung who was busy talking to Hyoyeon.

"Oww."Sooyoung said.We all laughed.I grabbed the ball and hit to Leeteuk.Leeteuk hit it to Soyu.They both laughed.I smiled at them laughing together.It's cute seeing them together.Leeteuk stared at me and swam to me.

"What is it Oppa?"I asked.He smiled at me.

"Its just you guys look like your having fun."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.

"Of course we are.We're at the beach."I said.He laughed.

"Your right Dasom.You know your really fun to hangout with."Leeteuk said while giving me a famous dimple smile.All sudden the ball hit Leeteuk.

"Oh sorry Oppa."Taeyeon said as she went to check on Leeteuk.He laughed.

"Ah I'm okay Taengoo."Leeteuk said smiling at her.I see them playing with each other.I glared at them.

"Oppa stop flirting with Taeyeon and get into the game."I said.He blushed.

"Ah I'm not playing with Taeyeon."Leeteuk said.I smirked at him.

"Mhmm thats what they all said."I said.We all laughed but Leeteuk who pouted.I smiled at him and hit him gently.

"Oppa I was only joking."I said.He smiled at me.

"I know your different from the others.You never get jealous thats why I feel calm around you."Leeteuk said to me with a beautiful smile.I blushed bright red.

"Uhh Im glad you do.Oh Oppa look Hyorin is alone playing with Kyumin!"I said.He turned to see Hyorin playing with Kyumin.

"Ah your right I should go to her.See ya Dasom."Leeteuk said before he left.I felt my heart beat faster.Oppa if you keep saying nice things to me I wont handle seeing you with another girl or try to help Soyu...

Hyorin's Pov

I see the others playing in the water but I didnt care as long I'm with Kyumin.I see Leeteuk walked toward me.He shaked his hair.He smiled at me.

"I see your playing mommy with Kyumin."Leeteuk said as he sat next to me.I smiled at him.

"Yeah since who will take care of him as all of us play?"I asked him.He looked down.

"Your right but its too bad you cant enjoy this beautiful day."Leeteuk said.I hugged him.

"Its okay Oppa.I'm fine as long I got you near me with Kyumin."I said.He hugged me and smiled at me.

"Im glad.I was kinda feeling guilty."Leeteuk said.I see Bora coming near us.

"Hey Bora."I said.Leeteuk turned around automatically.

"Hey Hyorin."Bora said as she try to get some sand out of her hair.Leeteuk blushed.I felt awakard since he kept staring at her.Bora smiled at Leeteuk.Leeteuk turned toward me.

"Oppa why are you ignoring me?"Bora asked as she hugged him from behind.Leeteuk blushed and laughed nervously.

"Im not.I just wanted to give Hyorin company."Leeteuk said.Bora giggled.Kyumin grabbed Leeteuk's hand and put it on mine.

"I guess Kyumin wants me to play with Hyorin."Leeteuk said.Bora sat next to me too.

"Kyumin dont you want Daddy to play with me?"Bora asked.Kyumin grabbed her hair.I laughed.

"I guess me and Kyumin got some kind of connection."I said.Leeteuk laughed.

"I guess you guys do."Leeteuk said smiling at Kyumin and me.Bora layed her head Leeteuk's shoulder.Leeteuk held my hand since Kyumin placed it there.

"Oppa dont you want to play in the water instead?"I asked.He shaked his head.

"I rather be here in the sun with you Kyumin and Bora."Leeteuk said as he use his other hand to rub Bora's head.I smiled since he kept caressing my hand and smiling at me.I layed my head on his other shoulder expecting him to nudge me other since he was carrying alot weight but he didnt.He just kept smiling.

"Oppa you sure like to smile."I said.He looked at me and smiled.

"Because you guys aways make me happy."Leeteuk said as he lifted my hand a little.I smiled at him.

"Oppa we feel happy around you too."Bora said as she kissed Leeteuk on the cheek.Leeteuk blushed and smile at her.I felt jealous since Leeteuk always show Bora more affection but I didnt want to bother him.Leeteuk looked at me and kissed my cheek.I stared at him weirdly.He smiled.

"Dont worry Hyorin you dont have to feel jealous."Leeteuk said.Bora pouted.Leeteuk return to Bora and began to talk to her to calm her down.I began to play with Kyumin.

"Kyumin do you love mommy?"I asked Kyumin.He smiled.I felt my heart beat more.

"Ah your so cute Kyumin."I said as I hugged him.Leeteuk looked at me since he was shock that I let go of his hand.But then he smiled.

"Its so cute seeing you and Kyumin act like that."Leeteuk said.I blushed.

"Oppa your just jealous that Kyumin loves me."I said.He laughed.

"Im not jealous.Im just saying its cute that you show so much affection to Kyumin."Leeteuk said to me.Bora gets up.

"Im going to play with Dasom okay.So have fun Oppa."Bora said as she kissed Leeteuk on the cheek and lefted.I stared at Leeteuk who was blushing bright red.He walk toward me and grab Kyumin.I stared at him weirdly.

"Go play with the others.I'll take care of Kyumin."Leeteuk said.

"Thanks Oppa."I said as I kissed him the cheeks and went to the others.Oppa really is the best.I really should do something nice for him again.

Soyu's Pov

"I'm tired of swiming."I said.

"Aww okay.Go play with Leeteuk then."Dasom said as she pushed me to Leeteuk direction.I walked toward Oppa who was now carrying Kyumin.

"Hey Oppa."I said.He smiled at me.

"Hey Soyu.Want to join me on a walk?"Leeteuk asked.I nodded.He put Kyumin in a stroller and began to push him.I grabbed his hand.He looked shock but then smiled.It was nice.It felt like we're a real husband and wife enjoying a walk with our son.Leeteuk stops and see Kyumin staring at a baby girl.

"Oh Kyumin do like that girl?"Leeteuk asked.Kyumin giggled.Leeteuk went to the little girl.

"Hey little girl...Oh Sung-Min!"Leeteuk said.The little girl smiled at him.

"Hi Oppa where's Unnie?"Sung-Min asked.

"Shes swimming right now."Leeteuk said smiling.How does Oppa know her?Leeteuk looked at me and smiled.

"This Sung-Min.Shes the little girl we met when me and Hyorin went on a date."Leeteuk said.I smiled and shaked her hand.

"HI Sung-Min I'm.."I said before she cut me off.

"Unnie!!!"Sung-Min said as she ran to hug Hyorin.Who was trying to buy ice cream with Bora and Dasom.Hyorin hugged her back.

"Hi Sung-Min how are you?"Hyorin asked.Sung-Min smiled.

"Im good Unnie did you win Oppa heart yet?"Sung-Min asked.Leeteuk looked nervous.

"No not yet."Hyorin said.Sung-Min looked sad.

"Unnie fighting!"Sung-Min said.

"Fighting!"Hyorin said as she and Sung-Min went to get ice cream together now.Leeteuk grabbed my hand.

"You want ice cream?"Leeteuk asked.I nodded my head.He went to get some.I waited since there was a huge line.Finally he came to me and gave me my ice cream.

"Thanks Oppa."I said.He smiled and we walked ahead.For some reason Oppa kept talking about random things.

"Oppa do you like my swimsuit?"I asked shyly.He looked shocked but smiled at me.

"I do a lot.It's my favorite color."Leeteuk said.I blushed.He laughed and patted my head.

"Soyu you know its cute how you act innocent around me but I hope one day I can see you smiling and joking around with me like you do to Dasom."Leeteuk said.I looked at him with big eyes.

"But Oppa I do smile and joke around with you.Your my first..."I said until I stop myself.

"Your first what?"Leeteuk asked me.

"Nothing."I said as I ran off.Damn it why did I say that.I almost tell him the truth.I see Dasom with Hyorin.

"Dasom!!"I yelled as I hugged her.She fell down a little but she hugged me back.

"Whats wrong?"Dasom asked me.I kept hugging her.

"I almost told Leeteuk the truth."I said as I hugged her.I hope he forgets what I said.

Leeteuk's Pov

We all enter the bus.It finally time to leave and everyone looks tired.I sat in my seat and instead of Taeyeon sitting with me it was Bora.

"Hey Oppa.I'm going to sit with you okay."Bora said as she sat next to me.I smiled at her.

"What happen to sitting with Hyorin?"I asked.I looked behind and see Hyorin sitting with Taeyeon playing with Kyumin.I smiled.I guess they both love babies.I felt someone stare and it was Bora.

"So Bora did you enjoy yourself?"I asked.She nodded happily.

"I did mostly the part when I pranked Hyorin and Dasom."Bora said.I smiled.

"Yeah it was funny."I said.Bora layed her head on me.I smiled.Its cute how she always lay her head on my shoulder.

"You know Oppa.We really do love you."Bora said.I smiled more.

"I know and thats why I want to make you guys happy."I said.I hear her giggle.

"You Oppa tomorrow we actually plan something for you tomorrow."Bora said.I looked at her with shock.

"Really?"I asked.She nodded happily.

"What is ..."I said before she kissed me on the lips.I blushed as I see her smile at me.

"Sshh I dont want you to ruin the surprise."Bora said.I nodded.She return to laying on my shoulder.I smiled.

"I'm glad we went to the beach.This day made me realize how much you guys mean to me."I said.I expected Bora to say something but she was fast asleep.I smiled at her cute sleeping face.

"I guess you tired yourself out today."I said softly to her ear.

"Well I'll let you sleep."I said as I kissed her forehead.Im really glad I got to spend the whole day with my wives.I got to see their old sides today and I know tomorrow will be better.

(Author's Note)

I hope you guys like this chapter 

Sorry I couldnt make it long > . < Had a family visit me.

Next chapter will be about Leeteuk's Bday!~(Even though it pasted xDD)

But it's his Bday in the next chapter and something important will happen till then enjoy!