What About Me?

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

It's been three hours i been waiting for the Sistar girls to home come.I was sitting on the chair with Kyumin sitting in his stroller.He was sleeping soundly.

"I wonder whats taking them so long?"I asked myself.Its been a week since they were gone.Me and Kyumin were hanging out with Girls Generation.It was fun but it wasnt the same.I missed Bora and Soyu nagging about my health.Hyorin and Dasom playing pranks on Soyu.I laughed a little.

"I guess they really are big part of my life."I said to myself.I heard some girls yelling.I looked up and it was the Sistar girls.Kyumin woked up and started smiling.I got up from my chair since i saw them runinng toward me.

"Kyumin!"Hyorin yelled while runinng past me.Okay i knew that was gonna happen.I see Bora runinng toward me.

"Bora."I said to her but she ran to Kyumin as well.She and Hyorin started to hug and kiss him.I see Soyu walk by.

"Soyu."I said while smiling.She brushed past me with a cold expression.She glared back at me.

"Im sorry but im a tsundere and i dont talk to girly boys like you."Soyu said while sticking her tongue out at me.She walked toward Kyumin as well.

"Girly man?"I said looking down.I see Dasom walking by me.I bet shes gonna hug Kyumin as well.

"Aww Oppa you want a hug too?"Dasom asked while hugging me.Great im being pited.

"Thanks Dasom."I said to her and she smiled.I could feel the other girls glare.How i miss their glare.I started to laugh out loud.They looked at me weirdly.

"Has Leeteuk finally cracked?"Hyorin asked Soyu.She shrugged.

"Im sorry i just couldnt help it."I said to them.They looked at me.I walked toward the other girls and hugged them.

"I just miss you guys so much."I said smiling at them.I could see Bora's face turn bright red and Hyorin hiding her face while Dasom laughed a little.Then i felt Soyu hit my side a little.I laughed a little more i even miss my tsundere Soyu attack.

"Let's go home."I said.I see Hyorin pushing the stroller and watch  Dasom and Hyorin bugging Bora.I laughed a little.This is my family.Then i felt someone tugging on my shirt.It was Soyu.

"Oppa can we hold hands?"Soyu asked with the cutest face i ever seen.I couldnt believe it the proud cold and distance Soyu wants to hold my hand.I smiled a little.

"Alright Soyu."I said.We started holding hand.Her hand is soft and small.So even a girl with a cold personality has a gentle touch.

"Your such a tsundere."I said smirking a little.She looked at me with a glare.Crap why did i say that out loud.I waited to see if she'll hit me but she didnt.I was surpise.I looked at her and she was smiling brightly.

"Soyu did you miss me teasing you?I asked her.She looked at me with big eyes.

"Can you read my mind?"Soyu asked me.I laughed a little.Even Soyu missed me.I whisper in Soyu's ear.

"I missed you too.So much that i didnt mind you glaring at me."I said.She turned red and hit my side and walked ahead.Now thats the Soyu i know.I laughed.We enter the my car and started heading home.We were driving the long way home since the short way was block.So it will take a few hour because of the traffic.

"So how was China?"I asked them.I walked back a little and saw that most of them fell asleep expect Bora.

"It was good we got to see a lot of our fans."Bora replied.I smiled.

"Thats good."I said.All sudden we heard a ringtone.

I wanna rock! I wanna rock! I wanna rock!~

I heard Dasom waking up and answering her cellphone.

"Hello?Oh hi mom how are you?"Dasom said.Her mom called?I wonder what it'll be about.

"Yes i'll visit you soon i promise."Dasom said.Oh her mom wants her to visit.Thats cute.

"Yes i'll bring my boyfriend Leeteuk and Kyumin."Dasom said.I stopped the car so fast that Soyu and Hyorin both hit there head.

"What happen did we die?!"Hyorin yelled.Soyu started to rub her head since she hit something hard.

"Leeteuk why did you stop all sudden?"Bora asked me.Dasom trying to act like she doesnt know whats going on.

"Yeah why Leeteuk?"Dasom asked nervously.I looked at Dasom.

"Since when was i your boyfriend?"I asked her.The other girls looked at Dasom with a glare.

"Before you stoppd the car."Dasom said.She smiled.I looked at her seriously.She looked at me with an evil eye.

"Come on Oppa atleast help me out once.You spoiled the others all through out Hello Baby more than me.Atleast spoil me for once!"Dasom said.I looked at her.Damn it she's right.I only spoiled the others more and beside this is the first time she actually bothering me.I smiled at her.

"Okay i'll be your boyfriend for awhile."I said.Dasom smiled back.

"Thank you Oppa."Dasom said.I started to drive once more.Man i hope her family isnt scary.

Bora's Pov

We finally arrived at our house.We started to head up to our room and started to unpack.I could hear Dasom humming So Cool.I glared at her.She's lucky!Leeteuk Oppa is going to meet her parents.

"And here i thought Leeteuk was going to meet my parents first."Soyu said.Dasom looked at her and patted her head as if she was oldest.

"Its not my fault that my parents want to meet Leeteuk Oppa."Dasom said to her.Well it is true Dasom would never want Leeteuk to meet her parents unless they were actually dating.I stared at Hyorin since she was so quiet for some reason.

"Hyorin?"I asked her.She looked at me.

"What is Bora?"Hyorin asked.She looked at me with a confuse look.Soyu stared at Hyorin.

"Is it just me or Hyorin looks pale."Soyu said.We all started to look at Hyorin who was backing away from us.

"Its just in your in head Soyu."Hyorin said nervously while trying to dodge the questions.

"I probably look pale because of all the make up i had."Hyorin said nervously.

"Get her!"Dasom yelled as if this was a battle.Hyorin tryed to run from us but she bump into Leeteuk.

"Oh Hyorin your burning up.Do you have a fever?"Leeteuk said to Hyorin.Hyorin fainted in Leeteuk's arm.

"Hyorin!"Leeteuk yelled.I see him carrying her bridal style.He had a concern look on him.He ranned outside to the car.

"Im taking her to the hospital!"Leeteuk yelled while putting her in the car.He droved off.

"Oppa do you love Hyorin that much?"I said to myself.

Hyorin's Pov

I opened my eyes and i saw myself on a hospital bed.I felt someone holding onto my hand.His hand was shaking nervously.I turned to see who hand it was and it was Leeteuk.He was shaking nervously.

"Oppa?"I said to him softly.He looked at me with a shocked face and started to hug me.

"Hyorin!"Leeteuk yelled.He hugged me tighter.I could hear him crying.

"Oppa...Your hurting me."I said.He stopped hugging me and he wiped his tear.He smiled at me and i smiled back him.The doctor walked in the room.Leeteuk grabbed my hand.

"So how is she?"Leeteuk asked the doctor.I could see Leeteuk nervously moving his leg.The doctor smiled at us.

"Shes fine.She just got a high fever."The doctor said.Leeteuk stopped moving his leg and he seem relief.The doctor looked at us and smile.

"Your one lucky lady to have such a caring husband."The doctor said.Yeah i was lucky that Leeteuk took me here.If it was up to me i wouldnt come here.I would brush it off.I looked at Leeteuk and he looked at me.He smiled.I felt my heart beat.

"I think im falling for you."I said to myself softly.Leeteuk looked at me.

"What did you say?"Leeteuk asked me.Did i say that out loud?!I blushed a little.He close to my face.He put his forehead on mine.

"It seems like you still have a fever.I'll get you something to cold to drink and we're out."Leeteuk said while walking away.

"Oppa why do have to be so kind?"I said to myself.My heart beated more.There's no denying it.

I love Leeteuk.

Soyu's Pov

I looked at Bora who seemed sad.

"Bora what's wrong?"Dasom asked her while carrying Kyumin.Bora looked at her and forced a smile.

"Nothing.Im just worried about Hyorin."Bora said while walking past me.I saw a little tear came out of her.Bora out all of us you love Leeteuk more.My heart dropped a little.

"Soyu?"Dasom asked me.She cutted me from my thoughts.She looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"Its okay Soyu.You can cry on my shoulder."Dasom said to me.I glared at her.

"Im not going to cry for that girly man!"I yelled.I felt a little bit of tear fall out of me.Dasom put Kyumin in his stroller and she started to hug me.

"It's okay Soyu.Crying makes you human."Dasom said.I started to cry on her shoulder.Its been years that i have cryed.I been hiding my emotion since i became an idol so i dont appear weak.I felt Dasom patting my head while singing So Cool.Dasom must really like that song.I heard the door open.

"We're home."Leeteuk yelled.I let go of Dasom and ran to my room to hide the fact that i was crying that Leeteuk wouldnt use it aganist me.I put on my make up.

"Welcome back!"Dasom said happily while giving Hyorin a hug.Hyorin hugged her back happily.

"Now Hyorin the doctor told you to go to your room and rest."Leeteuk told Hyorin as if he was a mom.I could see Hyorin blushing.

"Okay Oppa."Hyorin said softly.She walked to our room.She looked at me.

"How you feel Hyorin?"I asked her.She smiled at me.

"I feel So Cool~"Hyorin sand to me.I could tell something change about her.I grabbed her arm to make her turn toward me.She looked at me with a surpise look.

"What did you and Leeteuk do at the hospital?"I asked her.She looked at me and blushed.

"I think im in love with Leeteuk."Hyorin said.My heart dropped.

Hyorin is in love with Leeteuk.

Dasom's Pov

I looked at Leeteuk playing with Kyumin.It was cute a dad playing with his son.

"Hey Dasom.When are we going to visit your parents?"Leeteuk asked me.He made me lose my trace of thought.

"Umm how about Sunday?"I said to him.He smiled.

"Alright.I'll try to not plan anything on that day."Leeteuk said while smiling.That smile is evil it makes a lot of girls fall for him.

"Hey Leeteuk."I said quietly.He looked at me with a concern look.

"Yeah?"He asked me.I looked at him with a serious face.

"Do you like Hyorin?"I asked him.He looked at me weirdly.Stupid!Stupid!I yelled in my mind.Why did i ask him if he likes Hyorin.

"Of course i do."Leeteuk said while smiling.My heart felt like it was in pain.

"What do you like about her."I asked him.He looked at the ceiling as if he was thinking what he likes about her.

"Hmm that shes one of the mother of my child."Leeteuk said.I looked at him more.

"And?"I asked wanting to see if there's more.He started to think more.

"Well do i need a reason to think why shes a great person?"Leeteuk asked me.

"Well no but you need reason why you love a person."I said to him while glaring.Wait why am i glaring at him?

"Love?!I dont think of Hyorin that way.Beside im not in love yet."Leeteuk said.I looked at him.Hearing him saying that made me feel happy.Wait why am i happy?!I dont love Leeteuk that way.Well i dont think so.

"Leeteuk what you think about me?"I asked Leeteuk.

(Author's Note.)

Fourth chapter yay

This is the first chapter that i made Dasom really serious

It kinda feels weird xDD

But hope you like it.

Speaking of Dasom now her favorite song!~