Loving You

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

"Oppa wake up!"I heard a girl's voice yell out for me.I turned around to ignore her and sleep more.

"Oppa!!"The girl yelled as she hit me gently on the arm.I laughed a little.I lift my head a little and see it was Bora panicking.I get up and she clinged onto me.She was shivering.

"Whats wrong Bora?"I asked.She looked scared.She looked at me.

"I heard some noises."Bora said.I smiled and patted her head.I looked at the time it was 2 in the morning.Man I wanted to sleep but Bora is scared.I rubbed my head.

"If you want you can sleep here with me if your that scared."I said.Bora blushed and smiled.

"Thank you Oppa."Bora said as she enter my bed.I layed down and Bora snugged up next to me.I looked at her.She was smiling.Then all sudden the door open a little.Bora hide her face under the blanket.

"Oppa..."Soyu said walking inside the room.She looked scared.

"Whats wrong Soyu?"I asked.All sudden I hear a groaning noise.Soyu spazzed out and tackled me.I hear her crying and also Bora who was clinging onto me.

"Oppa..."Soyu said while crying.I patted her head.I couldnt believe that Soyu is crying!I hugged her and Bora.

"Its okay Oppa is here dont cry."I said.They cried in my shoulder.The door open.The groaning noise got louder.Hyorin and Dasom came walking through the door holding a Ipod.They stared at us weirdly.

"Oppa what are you guys doing?"Hyorin asked.Soyu automatically let go of me while Bora didnt.Soyu wiping her tears.Dasom smirked.

"You guys thought you heard a ghost right?"Dasom asked with a grin.Soyu glared at her.

"No we didnt!"Soyu said.Dasom pressed a button on her Ipod.It made a groaning noise.Bora and Soyu freaked out and hugged me.Dasom and Hyorin laughed.

"Its just Dasom's Ipod."Hyorin said while laughing with Dasom.They glared at them.

"Why was it groaning all night?!"Bora asked.Dasom smirked.

"I was bored and started to play with my apps."Dasom said with a smile.She pressed the button again and Bora cried more.I hugged her.I stared at Dasom.

"Stop your scarying them."I said.Dasom stopped and put her Ipod away.I kept trying to calm down Bora.

"Its okay.It's just her Ipod."I said as I patted her back.She finally stop crying.I smiled at her and she smile back.I get up out of my bed and went to Dasom and put my hand out.She looked confused at me.

"Give it to me."I said.She was still confused.

"Give me the Ipod."I said.She looked shocked and held onto her Ipod.

"No its mine Oppa."Dasom said.Soyu grabbed it out of her hand and pass it to me.Dasom pouted at me.

"Come on Oppa I was only playing with it.I didnt know they'll freak out over it."Dasom said.

"I dont care.You cant play with it at night time."I said.Dasom looked down and went to her room.Soyu sighed.

"I'll try to make her happy."Soyu said before she followed Dasom.Hyorin walked toward Bora and grabbed her arm.

"Come on Bora let's let Oppa sleep."Hyorin said as she dragged Bora out of my bed.Bora looked back at me and blow me a kiss.I blushed.

"Thanks Oppa."Bora said before she left with Hyorin.I went and lay on my bed trying to go back to sleep.Great I cant now.I got Bora and Soyu's cute terrified face in my head.I went out of my room to check on Kyumin and I see Soyu there.I kept quiet to hear her.

"Kyumin tomorrow is our important day."Soyu said while patting Kyumin's head as he was sleeping.I could see her nervous.

"Dont worry Soyu.Everything will go well."Dasom said while patting Soyu's head.Soyu looked calm when shes alone with her band mates.

"I know it will but I'm worried if I'll do something that'll make Oppa not like me."Soyu said.Dasom smiled at the worried Soyu.

"Oppa isnt that type of guy."Dasom said smiling more.Soyu smiled a little.

"Your right he's too girly to get mad."Soyu said.

"Girly I aint that girly."I said to myself softly.I bumped into something that squeak.I hide myself more.

"What was that?"Soyu asked while turning around.

"I dont know.Go check."Dasom said.Soyu nodded and walk toward the noise.I gulped.Soyu turned to my direction and turned red.She pointed at me.

"O-o-pp-p-a what are you doing here?"Soyu asked while she backed away.Dasom came to our direction.

"Oppa what are you doing here?"Dasom asked.I spazzed out.

"Uhh I couldnt sleep and.."I said until Soyu cut me off.

"Did you listen to our conversation?"Soyu asked.

"Uhh kinda."I said.Soyu grabbed a toy hammer and gave me a cold smile.Dasom spazzed out.

"Oppa run!"Dasom yelled.

"You dont have to tell me twice."I said before I ran.Soyu chased after me.

"Come back here Oppa!!!"Soyu yelled from a distance.I ran toward Hyorin's room.

"Hyorin!!"I yelled.She gets up from her bed and looked at me weirdly.

"What is it Oppa?"Hyorin asked me.I hear Soyu coming near.I went in Hyorin's closet and hide.

"Oppa?"Hyorin asked as she open the closet door a little.

"Huff huff Hyorin you seen Oppa?"Soyu asked Hyorin.Hyorin nodded.

"Bora's hiding him in her room."Hyorin said.

"Thanks."Soyu said as she exit.I get out of Hyorin's closet.

"Thanks Hyorin."I said.She smiled at me.

"No problem Oppa but what you do to make her so mad this time?"Hyorin asked me.

"Something I'll regret forever."I said.I hear Bora and Soyu yelling at each other.Crap!I cant let Bora get in trouble because of me.I ran to Bora's room.

"Hey tsundere."I said.Soyu glared at me and chased me.Instead of runinng I open my arms and hugged her.She try to escape but she couldnt.

"I love you my tsundere."I said.She turned bright red.Bora pouted.I winked at her.

"Let go of me Leeteuk!"Soyu yelled at me.I kept hugging her until she spazzed out and kick me on the leg and ran to her room.

"Oww."I said as layed back on the wall.Bora came to me.

"Oppa are you alright?"Bora asked.I nodded and smiled at her.She looked relief.I laughed a little.I have a lot to work on  getting Soyu to feel comfortable around me.

Soyu's Pov

It was finally morning.Everyone was at the table eating.I started to feed Kyumin.I felt someone staring at me.I turned back and it was Leeteuk.He was staring at me happily.I looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you staring at me Oppa?"I asked.He smiled and laugh at me.

"What I cant stare at my wife?"Leeteuk asked me.The others glared at him.I turned red.

"Oppa!You didnt call me your wife on our day."Hyorin said.Leeteuk laughed.

"Well I will next time dont worry."Leeteuk said.Hyorin pouted.Leeteuk laughed and flicked her head.Hyorin laughed.

"Oppa say ahhh."Bora said.Leeteuk open his mouth and Bora fed him.Hyorin started to try to feed him.I try to ignore them and started to feed Kyumin.Dasom started cling onto me.I stared at her.She smiled at me.

"Mommy feed me too."Dasom said.I laughed and fed her.She ate it and smile.Leeteuk tap my shoulder.I looked at him.He smiled at me.

"Lets go."Leeteuk said.I got up from my chair and grabbed Kyumin.The others looked at me.

"Why is she taking Kyumin?"Bora and Hyorin asked.

"Because I can."I said before we left.I buckled Kyumin in his seat and then enter with him.Its good thing since it'll be awakard sitting in the front with Leeteuk.Leeteuk enter in his side and drove off.

"So Soyu what are your plans in our date?"Leeteuk asked me.

"Probably just go shopping for Kyumin and buy some food for the house."I said as I played with Kyumin.I hear Leeteuk laugh.

"Thats not really a date but okay."Leeteuk said.Kyumin grabbed my hair.I laughed.Leeteuk parked his car.I guess we're finally there.He open our door.I grabbed Kyumin and exit the car with him.Leeteuk went and grabbed a stroller for Kyumin.I placed him in it.We started to walk around and automatically we see some Suju memebers here.

"Hey Hyung."Eunhyuk said to Leeteuk.Leeteuk smiled.

"Hey Eunhyuk how are you?"Leeteuk asked.

"Im fine.I see you with your wife."Eunhyuk said.I blushed and Leeteuk smiled.

"Yeah I am.What are you doing here?"Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk smiled.

"Im here to buy the Fifa game."Eunhyuk said.Leeteuk laughed.Eunhyuk sees Shindong.

"Anyway see ya Hyung and nice to see you again Soyu."Eunhyuk said as he left.Leeteuk stared at me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"I asked.He chuckled.

"Because your so cute."Leeteuk said.I turned red and walked ahead.Leeteuk tagged along.I see a sale on some dress.I went in.

"Oppa look!"I said.Leeteuk looked and smiled.

"Alright lets go shopping."Leeteuk said as he grabbed my hand.I push the stroller inside the store.I went to look at the dress and bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry."Taeyeon said.We stared at eachother.Then Taeyeon stared at Leeteuk.

"Oppa!"Taeyeon said.Leeteuk smiled.Taeyeon went and greet Leeteuk.

"What are you doing here Taeyeon?"Leeteuk asked.Taeyeon smiled.

"Im here shopping with Jessica and Yuri.How about you?"Taeyeon asked.I felt awakard.Leeteuk looked at me and smiled.

"Im here with my wife and son."Leeteuk said.Taeyeon giggled.

"Same old Leeteuk always with the girls."Taeyeon said.I hear some girls calling out for Taeyeon.

"Well it was nice to see you Oppa and you Soyu."Taeyeon said before she left.I slid down.

"First Suju now Snsd whats next 2NE1?"I asked.Leeteuk laughed.

"I dont think so."Leeteuk said as he picked me up.I get up and smiled at him.

"Thanks Oppa."I said.I return back looking at the dresses.I grab one and buy it.Leeteuk steps in and buy it for me instead of me buying it for myself.

"Thanks Oppa but I could have bought it myself."I said.He smiled at me.

"But I wanted to."Leeteuk said.We exit that store.I hear Kyumin laugh as he see a guy dress in a bear costume come near him.I smiled.I picked him up and went near the guy.

"Can we take picture with you?"I asked.He nodded.

"Oppa."I said.

"Im on it."Leeteuk took a picture of us.

"Thanks."I said.The guys happily clap and walked away.Leeteuk came near me.

"Hey Soyu lets go over there."Leeteuk said as he pointed a photo booth.I nodded and we went there.I placed Kyumin in the middle.We smiled and took a picture together.

"Oppa what do you want to do now?"I asked him.He smiled and pointed at kids playground.I looked at him weirdly.

"It'll be fun."Leeteuk said as he grabbed my hand.I grabbed the stroller and we enter.I see Leeteuk grabbed Kyumin and enter a ball pit.I followed a long.

"Oppa what are you.."I said until he pulled me in.He laughed.I glared at him.

"Oh you want to play now?Well fine!"I said as I throw balls at him.He laughed.Kyumin grabbed a ball and hit Leeteuk on the head.I laughed.

"Ah Kyumin whos team are you on?"Leeteuk asked Kyumin.I laughed.People started to stare at us but for the first I didnt care.I started to laugh a lot.Leeteuk laughed along.For the first time I didnt feel nervous around him.

"Oppa fix your hair."I said.He smiled at me.

"Fixs yours too."Leeteuk said as he fix my hair.We stare at each other.We kept looking at each other for about 4 minute until Kyumin grabbed our face.We both laughed.

"Ahh Kyumin dont you know a girls face is dear to them."I said.Kyumin smiled at me.I felt my heart beat fast from his cuteness.Leeteuk chuckled.

"Your such a loving mom."Leeteuk said.I smirked at him.

"I have to since I deal with the Sistar member."I said while laughing.Leeteuk laughed.

"Yeah since your members are hyper and silly."Leeteuk said.

"Hey!"Hyorin yelled.We turned back and see her hiding behind a fake toy tree.I walked over there and hit her head gently.

"Come out I could tell your husky voice apart from others."I said.She rubbed her head.

"Hey that hurt."Hyorin said.

"It wasnt supose to tickle."I said.Leeteuk laughed.I see Dasom and Bora hiding as well.I went and hit them as well.

"Ah you found me."Dasom said while rubbing her head.

"Oww respect your elder!"Bora said.I smirked at them.

"Why should I?You guys followed us."I said.They looked nervous.

"No we didnt we just happen to go the same direction as you guys."Dasom said.Bora facepalm herself.

"Thats following."Hyorin said.

"Sshhh."Dasom said.Leeteuk laughed at us.We all looked at him.He smiled at us.

"Since we're all together lets do something family like."Leeteuk said.They all nodded.

"Lets go eat lunch together!"Hyorin yelled as they all walked ahead.

"Hopefully they'll have food Kyumin could eat."Bora said.

"Or noodles."Dasom said while clinging onto Hyorin.I picked up Kyumin and put him in the stroller.I guess my date with Leeteuk ended fast.I sighed.Leeteuk grabbed my hand and turned me to him.I stared at him before he kissed me on the cheek.He smiled.

"I promise our next date will be better."Leeteuk said as he held my hand.I blushed but then I smiled.

"Your such a tsundere Soyu."Leeteuk said.I giggled.

"Yeah but you love that about me."I said.He chuckled.

"Your right.I do."Leeteuk said.I smiled.Atleast I got a little closer to Leeteuk today.I owe you one Dasom.

Hyorin's Pov

We all sat down at a table and thinking what to order.Of course I sat next to Bora and Dasom since its still Soyu and Leeteuk's "date".I see Soyu just feeding Kyumin.I wonder why shes not feeding Leeteuk.I glanced over to the next tables and see Girl's Day.Crap!

"Hmm I wonder If I.."Bora said until I grabbed her closer to me.

"Bora look at the table over there."I whisper to her.She looked over there and gasp.

"Whats Girl's Day doing here?"Bora whisper to me.

"I dont know eating?!"I yelled at her.The others looked at us weirdly.I get up.

"You know what Oppa lets go somewhere else."I said.Bora gets up as well.

"Yeah Im with Bora lets shop before we started eating."Bora said.The others looked at us weirdly.

"But I want to eat."Dasom said.We whisper to her what was going on and she nodded.

"Yeah Oppa lets shop instead.Last time we didnt do it with Soyu now we can."Dasom said.Leeteuk smiled.

"Alright since last we didnt...."Leeteuk said until he sees Girl's Day.

"Girl's Day!"Leeteuk said.The Girl's Day member stare at us.

"Ahh Leeteuk and Sistar!"They yelled.They went to our direction to greet us.We greet them with our best smile.I went near Bora.

"I cant believe we meet them out of all the girl groups."I whisper to her.She nodded.I went near Soyu.

"Just your luck right?"I whisper to her.

"I kinda expected this first Suju Eunhyuk,Snsd Taeyeon Yoona and Yuri and now them."Soyu whisper to me.

"Damn no wonder why you dont look shock."I whisper.We stare at Leeteuk flirting with them.I pouted.Leeteuk always act like a total fanboy around them and he said that we're his favorite girl group.The Girl's Day girls went a play with Kyumin.Who started to cry.

"Oh its okay Kyumin."Soyu said as she try to calm him down.

"I guess he really doesnt like it when other girl group touch him."Leeteuk said.We looked at him.

"How about Snsd?"I asked.He chuckled.

"Took them a while to make him like them."Leeteuk said.We smile.

"I guess Kyumin loves his mommies."I said as I kissed him on the cheek.He smiled.Bora grabbed Leeteuk.

"Im sorry but we have to go."Bora said to Girls day.We exit the resturant.

"Huh where are we going?"Leeteuk asked.We all stared at him.

"To another resturant!"We yelled.He looked confused.

"We're the only girl group you should fanboy about."Bora said.

"We're the B-E-S-T Sistar!"We sanged to him.He laughed.

"Alright.I get it I wont fanboy about other girls but you guys okay."Leeteuk said.We all smiled.

"Thats we always wanted."Soyu said.We walked toward another resturant and enter.I hope this time no girl group is here.

Bora's Pov

Me and Hyorin looked around to see if there is any other famous people here.We looked at each other and relief.No one but us we're here.

"Oppa so what are going to do tomorrow?"I asked.He looked up at the ceiling and then he smiled at us.

"Tomorrow we're going to swim tomorrow."Leeteuk said.We looked at him with big eyes.

"But Kyumin cant swim."Hyorin said.

"And he's too young."Soyu said.He chukled.

"I got Sungmin Eunhyuk and Shindong coming and maybe Kyuhyun."Leeteuk said.We all looked happy.

"So dress y tomorrow."Leeteuk said teasing us.We blushed and laughed.

"That mean we gotta buy swim suits for us and Kyumin."I said.He nodded.

"Lets do that after lunch."Dasom said.Our order came and we began to eat.

"Soyu say ahh."Leeteuk said as he try to fed Soyu.Soyu blushed.

"Uhh ahhh."Soyu said as he fed Soyu.Leeteuk smiled at Soyu eating.I sighed.I looked at Hyorin.

"Want me to feed you?"I asked.She nodded.I feed Hyorin.Dasom pouted.

"How about me Unnies?"Dasom asked.We both laughed and fed Dasom.I try to grab a napkin and I touched Leeteuk's hand.We looked at each other.I felt my heart beat a little.

"Oppa you want me to feed you?"I asked.He nodded.I fed him and he smiled at me.Hyorin pouted but then she went to play with Kyumin.Leeteuk began to look at Soyu and smile.I pouted maybe tomorrow he'll notice me when we go swimming.After lunch we went to the store to pick out our swim wear.I see Hyorin picking out for Kyumin.

"Blue would look good on you Kyumin."Hyorin said.

"No white would."I said.

"I think red would."Soyu said.

"Black would look better on him."Dasom said.We started to battle out on what color would look good on Kyumin.Leeteuk comes in and makes Kyumin choose.He grabs the white top top and black bottom.Me and Dasom smiled at each other.

"Kyumin thank you."I said so did Dasom.We all return back to choosing our swim suits.I smile to myself.I cant wait for tomorrow.Leeteuk I'll make you notice me just you wait.

Dasom's Pov

I see the others choosing their swimsuit.I grab a blue one since it remind me of So Cool and thats Kyumin's favorite song from us.I see Leeteuk grab a white swim trunks.I giggled.

"Of course you'll choose white.Angel Teukkie."I said.He laughed.

"Your right Dasom.I do love white."Leeteuk said.We both laughed.I looked to see if the others finished picking.

"Got mine."Hyorin said as she hugged hers.Bora was still looking so was Soyu.

"Found one."Soyu said as she grabbed hers out.I can see it was the color white.I smiled and walked toward her.

"Aww my Unnie wants to match with Leeteuk."I said.Soyu blushed.

"I just chosed this because I liked it."Soyu said while covering her face.

"Maybe I should put it back."Soyu said.She was about to put it back but I grabbed her.

"No it'll look good on you."I said.She smiled.

"Alright Dasom I'll keep it."Soyu said.I smiled at her.

"So how was your date with Leeteuk?" I asked.She blushed and smiled.

"It was good.I gotten closer to him.Plus I feel more comfortable around him."Soyu said.

"Thats great!"I said loudly.Soyu cover my mouth.

"Shhh Dasom.Anyway thanks for everything Dasom.I owe you one."Soyu said as she went to Leeteuk.

"Yeah thats what friends are for."I said.I put my hand over my chest that was in pain right now.I sighed to myself.Whats wrong with me?

(Author's Note)

Chapter 10 yay :D

Next time it'll be about Bora and Dasom > w <

and a little of the others and Suju boys.Till then enjoy