Happy Birthday Leeteuk!

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Leeteuk's Pov

It was finally morning.I get up from my bed and look at the calender.I smiled.Today is my birthday.I hope they'll remember my bday.I walk down stair expecting them to hug and kiss me but nothing.Not even a happy birthday,it was just like any other day.I see them setting the table up.

"Morning."I said to them.They smiled at me.I smiled back.Yes they remember.

"Morning Oppa.How did you sleep?"Bora asked me as she was helping Dasom set up the plates.

"Good."I said.I looked at Dasom.She just smiled at me.Still nothing.I turn toward Soyu and Hyorin.Not even them!I looked down and just sat down.

"Oh Oppa!"Hyorin said.I looked up at her and smile.Did Hyorin remember what today is?She hands me a paper.

"Today you have to work."Hyorin said.I looked down and grabbed the paper.

"Alright."I said.They finally hand me my breakfast.I see Soyu went to get Kyumin so he can eat.I pouted.I cant believe they forget my birthday.I thought they love me.I finally finish breakfast.I get up from my chair and began to head to my car.

"Oh Oppa!"Bora yelled.I turned around happily.Did she remember?She came close to me.I open my arm.She hugged me.Right when I thought she was going to say happy birthday she said....

"Good luck in work Oppa.Fighting!"Bora said.Uck!I looked down and fist pump.

"Fighting..."I said with a sad tone.I headed to my car and enter it.I cant believe they forgot my birthday.After all I did for them.I drove to SM Entertainment Building.I walked inside the building and automatically.

"Happy birthday Oppa!!"The girls from Snsd yelled as they hugged me.I smiled.Atleast someone remember.

"Thanks you guys."I said.They smiled at me.I smiled back at them.Yoona came up to me and pat my back.

"Oppa your getting old.You should just retire."Yoona said while laughing.I laughed along.

"Then who would led Super Junior?"I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah Super Junior needs their mommy like we need Taeyeon."Tiffany said.Taeyeon hit Tiffany gently.We all laughed.

"Hey happy birthday Hyung!"I hear my members yell out to me.I smiled at them as they came to hug me.

"Thanks you guys."I said.They dragged me to a room and showed me a cake they bought for me.I was smiling brightly.

"Happy Birthday Leeteuk!"They all yelled to me.I was really happy as I blowed the candle.Taeyeon and Eunhyuk began to put frosting on my face.I laughed.I feel so greatful to have people wonderful like them remember my birthday.Even though I was happy they remember,I still felt sad that Sistar forgot my birthday.Do they even really care for me?

Bora's Pov

We all laughed.

"Did you see Oppa's face when he thought we forgot his bday."Dasom said.We all laughed.

"He thinks we forgot."Soyu said as she pulled out the decoration for Leeteuk's birthday party.We started to decorate the house for his birthday.I smiled as I began to hang up the banner.

"You think he's depressed right now?"Hyorin asked us.

"I hope so.It'll be cuter to see him cry out of joy seeing what we did for him."Dasom said teasing us.We all laughed.

"You know Oppa will be happy to see his wife throw a surpise birthday party for him."Hyorin said.I smiled.Maybe today is the day that me and him could become more like a couple after I give him my gift today.

"Soyu did you send the invites?"I asked her.She nodded.

"Dont worry I did.I send it to all the member of Suju,Snsd,Shinee,and even Girl's Day."Soyu said.Even though we dont want Leeteuk to act like a total fanboy about them,we want him to have the best birthday with us.Since we all love him, we can try not to get jealous over them.

"Bora pass me the tape."Dasom said.I nodded and grabbed the tape.

"Here."I said as I passed her the tape.She smiled at me.

"Thanks Bora."Dasom said as she used the tape.I wonder what she need it for.I see her taping a box.I gasped.

"Dasom is that for Oppa?!"I asked.She turned red and hide it.

"No!Its for uhhh..."Dasom said as she see Soyu coming near us with balloons.

"Its for Soyu!"Dasom yelled as she puts the gift in Soyu hand.Soyu looked confused as she lets go of the balloons.

"There you go Soyu."Dasom said smiling at her brightly.Soyu looked weirdly at her.

"Thanks?"Soyu said as she tilted her head.Dasom smiled at her and awakardly pulled Soyu along with her.I hear Hyorin laughed.I stared at her.

"Those two are so cute.They're shy about their feeling for Leeteuk."Hyorin said.I giggled.

"Yeah but it suits them being shy."I said.Hyorin nodded.I see Hyorin pulling a present out.She smiled at me.

"I got Oppa a present too."Hyorin said.I looked at her.

"What is it?"I asked as I went near the gift.She hide it behind her.She pouted at me.

"Its for Oppa not you Bora."Hyorin said as she put the present back to her hiding spot.I kept staring at her.

"Did you get a present for Leeteuk too?"Hyorin asked me.I nodded.

"Yeah.I did but I wont show it to you."I said.Hyorin giggled.

"Okay Bora."Hyorin said.I smiled at her and went to my room to check on the gift.I smiled brightly.

"I know Oppa will love this."I said to myself softly.Oppa hurry home.

Leeteuk's Pov

"Happy birthday Leeteuk!"Some fans said through the broadcast.I smiled and thanked them.I looked the time.I see it was about time that I leave.I looked at my cell phone and sighed.They still didnt call me to say happy birthday.I sighed more.

"Hyung why do you seem down?"Eunhyuk asked me.I looked down.

"Oh its nothing.Its just my wives didnt say happy birthday."I said.He patted my back.

"Its okay hyung maybe they just didnt know."Eunhyuk said.I sighed more.Eunhyuk gets up and so did I.

"Well time to go home."Eunhyuk said.I sighed.

"Yeah time to go home."I said.I waved goodbye to Eunhyuk.I walk toward my car and enter it.I drove home.I didnt want to face them but I shouldnt hold it aganist them for forgetting my birthday.I walk inside my house.

"Happy birthday Leeteuk!!"The Sistar girls yelled.I see them with presents in their hands.I smiled brightly and went to hug them all.

"Thank you Thank you!!!"I yelled happily.They all giggled.

"Oppa did you really think we'll forget your birthday?"Bora asked me.I blushed.She hit me gently.

"Oppa your such a bully."Bora said as she giggled.I looked around the house it was filled with decorations.I couldnt believe that they did all this for me.I cant believe I thought they would forget my birthday.Bora grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.

"Here Oppa for you."Bora said as she handed me a gift.I opened it.I stared at Bora and she blushed brightly.I couldnt believe that she gave me this beautiful picture of us together.I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thanks Bora."I said.I stared at that picture of us together.

"Here Oppa another one."Bora said as she handed me another gift.I grabbed it and open it.I gasped as I admire the gift she gotten me.It was a duck case for my IPhone.She blushed at me.

"Do you like it?"Bora asked me.I looked at her.

"No."I said.She looked down.I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"I love it."I said with a grin.She smiled happily.

"Oppa..."Bora said as she went close to me.She was about to kiss me again until...

"Oppa!Come down stair!"Hyorin yelled.I turned away from Bora.

"Im coming!Im sorry Bora see ya."I said as I went down stair.Thank goodness that Hyorin called me.I see Hyorin by the cake.Was it time to eat it?I smiled at her.

"Whats up Hyorin?"I asked her.She smiled at me and handed me a gift.I opened it.I smiled at her as I placed the white jacket she got me.I smiled at her.

"Thanks Hyorin."I said as I hugged her.She hugged back.Hyorin smiled at me.

"You know Oppa I got another gift."Hyorin said.

"What is it?"I asked her.She put her arm around me and kissed me.She backed away from me.We stared at eachother.

"Happy birthday Oppa."Hyorin said as she winked at me and walked away.I fell down to the ground.The sweet and kind Hyorin kissed me without fear.

Hyorin's Pov

I walked away from Leeteuk and touched my lip.I cant believe I kissed Oppa!The scene of me acting forceful to Leeteuk kept showing in my head.

"Why did I do that?"I said to myself as I crawled into a ball.I hope Oppa wont hate me but I couldnt hold it in anymore.I see Oppa smiling and getting closer to the others.So its only natural I would get jealous.

"Hyorin?What are you doing?"Dasom asked me as she crouched toward me.

"Nothing."I said.She smiled at me and grabbed my arm.

"Come on Hyorin its time for the cake."Dasom said.I looked weirdly at her as she dragged me to the kitchen.I see Leeteuk on the floor.He seem shock.Ahh Oppa is too shock from my kiss.He looked at me and blushed.

"Time to eat the cake!"Dasom yelled as we walked toward the table.Leeteuk blowed the candle.Dasom puts some frosting on Leeteuk's face.We all laughed.Bora began to feed Kyumin cake.Leeteuk smiled at Bora.I glared at him.He looked back at me and blushed.I was blushing bright red.Dasom accidently bumped into Leeteuk and he fell on top of me.We stared at each other in the eyes.I felt my heart beating faster.

"Hyorin.."Leeteuk said until...

"Oppa get off Hyorin!"Soyu said as she grabbed Leeteuk and pulled off of me.She hugged me.

"Are you okay Hyorin?Oppa didnt hurt you did she?"Soyu asked me.I giggled.

"Im okay."I said.Leeteuk looked at me and smiled.I walked upstair and Leeteuk came behind me.He tapped my shoulder.

"Hyorin thank you for the gift."Leeteuk said smiling at me.I blushed brightly.

"Your welco.."I said before Dasom grabbed Leeteuk.

"Oppa me and Soyu got you a gift too."Dasom said happily.I see Leeteuk smiling at me as he went with Dasom.I smiled happily.Me and Leeteuk shared a moment.

Dasom's Pov

"Ha!I knew that was for Leeteuk!"Bora yelled.I blushed brightly.I sticked my tongue at Bora.Leeteuk laughed and grabbed my gift.He opened it and gasped.The others were shock to see what I got him.He hugged me tight.

"Thank you Dasom!!!"Leeteuk said as he played with his duck hunter toy.The others laughed.

"Leave it to Dasom to get an awesome toy for Leeteuk."Hyorin said.I stick my tongue at the others.I smiled brightly as Leeteuk kept playing with the toys.He finally stop playing and stare at me.

"Thanks Dasom.I really like it."Leeteuk said as placed his toy back in the box.He walked toward me and hugged me.I hugged him back.I see the others glaring at me.I sticked my tongue out at them.I see Soyu glaring at me.I let go of Leeteuk and pushed him to Soyu.

"Oppa dont forget Soyu's gift."I said.Leeteuk looked at Soyu and smiled at him.

"Here."Soyu said as she blushed giving it to him.Leeteuk smiled and opened it.I hope Soyu bought him something good.

Soyu's Pov

I see Leeteuk open his gift that I gave him.He looked at the gift and then smile at me.

"Thanks Soyu."Leeteuk said.I blushed as he smiled at me.He put on the watch I gave him.He smiled brightly.

"I love it.Its useful and its my favorite color.White!"Leeteuk said as he kept looking at it.I felt embrassed since Leeteuk was smiling at the gift I got him.Leeteuk walked toward me and hugged me.

"Oh no."Dasom said.Instead of runinng I hugged him back.Leeteuk was shock but then he smiled at me.I felt the others glare but Ignore them.I kept hugging him.

"Uhh Soyu."Leeteuk said.I let him go and blushed.Leeteuk smiled at me.

"Soyu your so cute."Leeteuk said.We were all shock that he called me cute.Leeteuk tried to hug me again but this time I didnt let him.I didnt run but I kicked him in the balls and then I ran off.

"Uck."Leeteuk said until he fell.

"Soyu!!!"Dasom yelled as he chased after me.Damn it why am I so shy!

Leeteuk's Pov

"Uck my balls hurt."I said.Hyorin and Bora went around me.

"Are you okay Oppa?"Bora asked me.I shaked my head.Hyorin and Bora help me up.

"Thanks."I said.They smiled at me.

"Oh I forgot I need to talk to our manger."Hyorin said as she lefted.It was only me and Bora.It was quiet.

"Oppa do you love your birthday party?"Bora asked me.I nodded.

"Until my nuts got kicked."I said.She giggled.I laughed along with her.

"Well Oppa maybe thats a warning not to mess with Soyu."Bora said.I laughed.

"Yeah your right."I said.I hear Hyorin yelling through her cell phone.I walked to hear her.I know its wrong to listen to her talk but Hyorin nevers yell at her manger like that.

"What you mean I have to stop being in Leeteuk's family?!"Hyorin yelled.I felt my heart tigthen as I heard her.She looked mad.

"But I love Leeteuk and Sistar!"Hyorin yelled.What is her boss saying to her.

"Goodbye!"Hyorin said as she hung up.I ran toward Bora.

"So what happen Oppa?"Bora asked me as I walked in slowly.I hugged her.She was shock.

"Happy birthday to me."I said to myself as I cried in Bora's shoulder.She hugged me tight.And so end my birthday crying in Bora's shoulder.The only person that I would let her see my saddness.

"Oppa.."Bora said to me.She hugged me tighter.

"Dont go Hyorin.."I said.

(Author's Note)

So ends chapter 12 > . <

Sorry if its kinda lame I had to make it fast since I been busy

Next chapter is about Hyorin and Dasom :D tell next time