We Love You Oppa

One Big Happy Family(Editing)

Bora's Pov

"Dont go Hyorin.."Leeteuk said as I hugged him.Why is crying about Hyorin.I felt heart broken about it but more about Leeteuk crying.I hugged him tighter and patted his back.

"Its okay Oppa."I said.He looked at me with teary eyes.

"Bora..Hyorin is going to leave."Leeteuk said crying more.I looked at him with big eyes.

"What?!"I said.I see Hyorin walk into the room.She looked surpise seeing Leeteuk crying.

"Why is Leeteuk crying?!"Hyorin asked as she went near us.I see Leeteuk staring at Hyorin.He let go of me and grabbed Hyorin.Hyorin looked surpise.

"Oppa whats wrong?"Hyorin asked as she hugged him back.Leeteuk couldnt stop crying.

"He said you might leave us."I said with a crack up voice.Hyorin looked shock.

"How did you about that?"Hyorin asked me with a surpise face.I pointed at crying Leeteuk.Hyorin looked at Leeteuk.

"Oppa I wont leave Sistar but I might leave you."Hyorin said.She lets go of Leeteuk and stare at him.

"Oppa do you want me to stay in this family?"Hyorin asked.Leeteuk nodded his head.

"Of course he does."I said.I felt my heart tighten as I said that.Hyorin stared at Leeteuk with a serious face.

"Then marry me."Hyorin said.Leeteuk looked at her with a surpise face.

"If you want me to stay with you,you have to marry me.I dont want to stay with you if it means you'll be just using me.I love you Oppa and I dont want to share you."Hyorin said.Leeteuk looked down.Hyorin smiled lightly and walked toward him.She hugged him.

"Good bye Oppa."Hyorin said as she walked upstairs.Leeteuk fell to the ground.

"Oppa!"I yelled as I went to him.He hugged me again and began to cry.I see Soyu and Dasom enter.They gasped and went near Leeteuk.

"Oppa whats wrong?!"Dasom and Soyu asked.I looked at them and told them everything.I see Soyu getting up.

"I'm going to talk to Hyorin."Soyu said as she ran upstairs.Me and Dasom were left trying to calm down Leeteuk.I patted his head.

"Dont cry Oppa.We're here for you."I said.

Soyu's Pov

"Damn it!Hyorin what got into you!"I yelled to myself as I ran upstair.I see Hyorin crying in her room.I went inside her room.She looked shock.

"What are you.."Hyorin said until I slapped her.She touched her face and stared at me.

"Whats wrong with you?!"I yelled at her.She glared at me.

"Whats wrong with me?!Whats wrong with you?!"Hyorin yelled at me.I glared at her back.

"Nothing!Why are you leaving for a dumb reason?!We all love Leeteuk too.Dont you think we dont want to share him too!"I yelled at her.She began to cry more.

"You dont get it!If I stay with him and he realize I gave up on making my career sky rocket,he'll blame his self and feel guilty!I dont want that to happen."Hyorin said falling down to floor crying.I went near her and hugged her.

"Hyorin I didnt know I'm sorry."I said.She cried in my arms.

"Oppa will hate me!"Hyorin said crying in my arms.I patted her head.

"No he wont.Oppa loves all of us."I said.She kept crying in my arm.Never have I seen Hyorin cried this way.

"I love Leeteuk so much it hurts."Hyorin cried.

"If you love him so much then go down stair and tell him everything."I said while helping her up.She nodded and we started to head downstair.I see Dasom trying to make Leeteuk smile.

"Oppa look at me."Dasom said as she hopped like a bunny.It didnt work.I see Dasom had a worried face.Then I realised something.Dasom loves Leeteuk too.Shes only trying to help me because we're good friends.I felt guilty.Dasom looked at me and smiled.

"Thank goodness you got Hyorin.Oppa doesnt seem to calm down."Dasom said to me.I looked at her.What kind of friend am I?

Leeteuk's Pov

I see Hyorin in the room.I ran and hugged her.She hugged back.

"Oppa I'm sorry for what I said."Hyorin said.I smiled at her.

"Its okay.Its my fault for always leading you guys on."I said.All sudden we hear the bell ring.Bora went to check who it was.She smiled at me and open the door.Is it my members?

"Happy Birthday Oppa!"Snsd girls said as they came in.I smiled brightly.

"Thank you."I said.They looked around the house.I forgot they never really enter my house before.Taeyeon looked at me.

"Your home is lovely Oppa ."Taeyeon said.I smiled.

"Yep its for my lovely wives."I said.Tiffany came up to me and looked at my face.

"Did you cry Leeteuk?"Tiffany asked.I gulped.

"I did seen I thought my wives forgot my birthday."I said smiling nervously.They laughed and patted my back.

"Oppa your such a crybaby."Jessica said teasing me.I smirked at her.Another ring.This time Dasom went to get it.It was Super Junior.

"Happy Birthday Hyung!"They yelled as they handed me presents.

"Im hungry what you got to eat?"Eunhyuk said as he went to the kitchen with Shindong and Donghae.

"Oh yeah Oppa we got you a gift too from Snsd."Taeyeon said as she went outside with Yoona to get something.I wonder what it was.I see them come inside with a man he was carrying something white.Is that...

"A duck!!!"I yelled happily.I ran toward the duck.I hear them giggle.

"Since Oppa like ducks so much we rented one."Yoona said while patting my back.I kept staring at the beautiful duck.

"Oppa just pet it already."Bora said teasing me.I smiled at her then began to pet the duck.It quacked I felt my heart pounding fast.I hugged it gently.

"I love you."I said happily.Kyuhyun laughed.

"That duck is getting more love than any girl Leeteuk been with."Kyuhyun said.All the guys laughed but the girls kept quiet.I laughed happily since the duck kept quacking.I went near Kyumin and showed him the duck.He cried all the girls went to him.Hyorin picked him up and tried to calm him down.

"Ohh dont cry sweetie."Hyorin said bouncing him around.All the girls glared at me.Great now they'll mad.I put the duck down and went to the kitchen to eat.I hear Donghae and Eunhyuk talking.All sudden someone grabbed me.I turned around and see it was Taeyeon.I smiled at her.

"Whats up Taengoo?"I asked her.She smiled at me.

"Nothing just wanted to say Happy Birthday."Taeyeon said.

"Thanks."I said.She touched my face.I looked at her weirdly.

"Oppa tell why you really cried."Taeyeon said.She looked at me seriously.

"I around told you.."I said until she cut me off.

"We both know thats not true.So tell me the truth."Taeyeon said.Nothing its pass Taeyeon.

"Well I cried because I thought I was going to lose Hyorin."I said.She looked at me again.

"Oppa do you love Hyorin?"Taeyeon asked me.I smiled.

"Of course I love her just like the other Sistar girls.."I said until she cut me off.

"No I ment do you love her more then the others."Taeyeon said.I was quiet.Do I love Hyorin more then the others?I looked up at the ceiling.

"Oppa you do know one day.You'll have to choose one of the girls.So think to yourself which one can you not live without."Taeyeon said before she heard Jessica called her.

"See ya Oppa.Remember which one do you picture being with you forever."Taeyeon said before she left.I was left there thinking.I stared at Bora talking to Tiffany.Bora was always there for me when I'm sad.She understands me better than anyone plus she would never do anything that would make me mad.I stared at Soyu who was just sitting down,drinking water.Soyu my tsundere who is always cold but can be sweet and caring not to mention shes an amazing cook.I see Dasom playing with Yuri and Yoona.They were dancing around.I smiled.Dasom is the one I feel more happy and calm around.She always find a way to make people laugh but when she can always help out others when shes serious.I stared at Hyorin who was playing with Kyumin.I see her laughing brightly at Kyumin grabbing her hair.I smiled brightly at her.Hyorin always worrys about her other member and Kyumin like a mom should.She'll make any man happy like she does to me.I felt confuse.Which one will I ......

Dasom's Pov

"I can jump higher Yuri!"Yoona yelled.Yoona jumped high but then Yuri try to out jump her.All sudden Jessica joined her.I laughed at them.It's fun hanging out with another girl group.All sudden I felt someone grabbing my shirt.I looked back it was Soyu.

"Whats wrong mommy Soyu?"I asked smiling at her.She seem sad.

"I want to talk to you alone."Soyu said.I nodded and we went upstair to her room.I sat on her bed and play with her pillow.She closed the door behind her.

"So whats up mommy?"I asked Soyu.She sat in her chair and faced toward me.

"Dasom do you love Oppa?"Soyu asked me.I looked at her with big eyes.I gulp a little and then I forced a smile to her.

"Of course I do but not in a romantic way more like a brother and sister love."I said.Soyu glared at me.

"Dasom dont lie to me."Soyu said.

"Im not."I said nervously.She glared at me more.

"Dasom I know you love him.You always force a smile when the others are with him."Soyu said.

"Im telling you I dont love him that way!"I yelled.I got up and try to leave because I felt like I was going to cry.She grabbed my arm.I face toward her and she seem mad.

"Dasom you dont have to lie on my behalf.We're friends."Soyu said.I hugged her and began to cry.She hugged me back and patted my head.

"Im sorry Soyu.I thought if I help you win Leeteuk's heart I would erase the feeling I have for him."I said crying in her shoulder.She patted my head.

"Its okay Dasom.I should be the one to say sorry.I knew that you love him yet I aways make you help me with him.I'm a horrible friend."Soyu said crying.Both of us were crying a lot.We both knew that if we kept getting close to Leeteuk that'll one of us or both of us would get hurt but Leeteuk is the perfect guy.That we both couldnt help but fall for him.

"Dasom lets promise eachother one thing that no matter what happen we wont get angry at each other if Leeteuk choose one of us."Soyu said sticking her pinkie out.I smiled at her with teary eyes and pinkie swear with her.

"Yeah I promise."I said.We both smiled at each other.We wiped our face to hide the fact we were crying and we walked downstair to the party.We see Leeteuk smiling brightly.We looked around and see Girl's Day.No woner.We both facepalm.

"Leeteuk is flirt."Soyu said.I smiled at her.Im glad me and Soyu agree to not let Leeteuk ruin our friendship.

Hyorin's Pov

I see Leeteuk happily greeting Girl's Day.All the girls glared at Leeteuk.

"Oppa why did you give a happy greeting to Girl's Day and not to us?"Sunny asked.Leeteuk nervously laughed.

"No I gave the same greeting to you."Leeteuk said.Snsd kept glaring at them and stick their tongue at him.Leeteuk was happily chatting with Girl's Day until.

"Daddy."Kyumin said.Like the wind Leeteuk ran toward Kyumin.He grabbed him out of my arm.

"You call me daddy again."Leeteuk said smiling brightly.Kyumin grabbed his nose.

"Mommy."Kyumin said as he grabbed Leeteuk's nose harder.

"Ahhh Kyumin let go of daddy's nose."Leeteuk said.Kyumin stare at me.Leeteuk smiled and went near me.

"I guess he loves his mommy more."Leeteuk said as Kyumin grabbed my hair and put it in his mouth.We both laughed.Kyumin grabbed Leeteuk's hair and pulled him closer to me.

"Ahh Kyumin."Leeteuk said as he try to fix his hair.I giggled.I felt Bora's glare.I stare at her and smiled at her.She walked toward us and played with Kyumin.Kyumin giggled at Bora.Leeteuk smiled brightly at Bora.Bora didnt realize it since she was playing with Kyumin.

"Oh yeah that remind me tomorrow I planned something."Leeteuk said.We looked at him.

"What are we going do?"I asked.He smiled happily.

"Tomorrow we're going to a festival with Girl's Day.They invite us to go so I said yes."Leeteuk said.We glared a little.

"Sounds like fun."We both said with force smile.Leeteuk smiled happily.

"I knew you'll love it."Leeteuk said as he placed Kyumin in my arm.He went to talk to his fellow Suju member.Maybe to invite them.I faced toward Bora.She shrugged.I stared at Leeteuk happily talking to Suju.I smiled.I wont ever leave him not even for my career.

Bora's Pov

"Goodbye."We all said as we say goodbye to the guest.

"Finally."Leeteuk said as he layed on the sofa.We smiled at eachother and we all went to sit on Leeteuk.He laughed.

"Ahh get off."Leeteuk said.We giggled at him.He gets up and started to hit us with the pillow.We all laughed.Leeteuk went and tickle Hyorin.

"Oppa!"Hyorin said laughing brightly.Leeteuk smiled at her.Dasom and Soyu went to their room probably to pratice for our concert next week.I grabbed the remote and the tv.

"Ahhh Joong-Ki!"I yelled as I watched him on tv.Leeteuk stared at me with jealously.I stick my tongue at him.Hyorin laughed as she finally escape Leeteuk.She layed her head on my shoulder and watched the show with me.Leeteuk pouted throughtout the show.

"Shouldnt you guys pratice on your dances?"Leeteuk asked us.We shaked our head.

"No we'll do it tomorrow night."Hyorin said.Leeteuk pouted more.After the show we watched a movie.Hyorin fell asleep on Leeteuk's shoulder.I pouted since I was jealous.Leeteuk smiled at me and grabbed my hand.I smiled at him.

"Bora thank you."Leeteuk said to me.I stared at him weirdly.

"For what Oppa?"I asked.He chuckled.

"For comforting me when I was crying for Hyorin.Even though I knew it would hurt your heart."Leeteuk said.I smiled brightly at him.

"No problem Oppa."I said.He place carried Hyorin and took her to her room.He return back to the living with me.He sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Oppa?"I asked.He layed his head on mine.My heart was beating fast when he came near my face and kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for?"I asked.He smiled at me.

"Thats for everything."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him but then I touched his hand with my other hand.

"Oppa how do you feel about me?"I asked him.Leeteuk looked at me with big eyes.He gulped a little and looked at me with a serious face.

"Bora I .........

(Authors Note)

Chapter 13 yay

Sorry if its short but Im busy getting ready for a hurricane thats hitting

where I live so Im sorry > . <

Next time It'll be about Bora and Hyorin