Nine.

Dawn

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I stare at Suho hyung in disbelief as he pulled me away from the stall, even though I've repeated many times that I have found my Baekhyun. I writhe my hand from his clutches and he stop in the middle of the market, frowning. 

"What is it, Park Chanyeol?" He said, low but firm.

"I said, I found Baekhyun! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I yelled.

"You don't have too..! Aigoo.. here we go again.." His voice trailed off, both hands on his hip as Suho hyung shook his head.

"Hyung, jebal.. You have to believe me." I whisper, my hands shaking.

"I don't know.." Suho hyung whispered back, his hands dropping to his sides.

I felt deaf to my surrounding. It's too much information for me to process, and I could think of right now is Baekhyun. His image vivd in my memory, as fresh as the fishes sold to the ahjumma. And his voice.. His voice. A perfect chord played beautifully.I look at Suho hyung, my eyes begging him to believe me. He looked away, unable to beleive my confession. Maybe I've fooled them too many times.

"Just.. Just this once, Chanyeol. Show me, and I'll believe you." He sigh.

"I will! I will. We just need to go back there." I said eagerly, grabbing Suho hyung's hand. 

"We need to hurry." He said, running.

But as soon as we reach the stall, the lights were switched off, the metal trays are nowcovered with dark blue canvas messily. I stared at the canvas in despair. I stood on my toes and peered into the stall. The stool is there. The stool that my Baekhyunnie stood on and sing. I took a step back, not believing my eyes. 

'He was here.. He was here, standing here..' My heart whispered.

"Chanyeol...?" Suho hyung called out.

"He- he was here, hyung. Right in this stall." I said, my head hung low. 

"Suho hyung! Chanyeol!"I heard Kai called out, further behind. Then I felt Suho hyung's breaths on my neck.

"Chanyeol. Forget it, okay. It's just not meant to be." Suho hyung pat my back, before stepping back to turn to Kai and Sehun.

"Reporters are here. Fans are here, but not that crazy. Manager hyung handled the chaos. We are protected." Kai updated.

"I know. we need to be on guard." Suho hyung voiced.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Kai asked, looking around.

"We need to find him and quickly get back to SM." Suho hyung decided.

"Arasso. What's wrong with Chanyeol?" Kai asked.

"He is just.." Suho hyung turned to look at me,

"Sick. Let's go." He disclose, and pull me with him.

 

 

 

 

 

Han Jaehwa's POV

 

I pull dazed Baekhyun out of the stall and covered the metal trays with a dark blue canvas. I bowed at the vegetable ahjumma and walk quickly out of the market. Baekhyun tries to wriggle free rom my clutches but I had him tight in my hand. Yes, Baekhyun might be stronger and older, but I'm a man too. I'm no weakling. I heard a man, I recognise him. He is Suho, the leader of Exo-K, the group that my hyunnie suppose to sing with before he lost his memory. He mentioned something about reporters. Not, I'm not going to allow that. And I'm not making the memories recovering fast. At least not now. We reach the back alley and I finally let go of him.

"What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun ask.

"Nothing." I panted.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?! I just have this feel that you are hiding something from me!" He yells.

"Do you think this is easy for me, Hyunnie?! Do you think I want to do this? I want to protect you, protect you before you recover your memory. I am the one helping you find your identity. I AM HELPING YOU FIND YOUR TRUESELF! So why won't you believe me?!" I yelled back, tears streaming down my cheeks like a girl.

"I'm just afraid, Jaehwa." He whisper.

"And I'm not? I'm more scared than you are Hyunnie. I'm alone. My parents hate me. I don't have anybody else. I found you, I only have you. But You don't trust me. At all." I accuse him.

"No! Don't say that Jaehwa. You have me. I'm so sorry for saying nasty things to you." Baekhyun said, and he put his arms around me, comforting me.

I hug him back, feeling as guilty as hell. But let it be. Let me feel guilty my whole life, if I'm able to be with Hyunnie. 

'I'm so sorry, hyunnie.. I'm sorry for lying. I will tell you, but not now. Not yet..' My heart weeps.

I heard voices, so I took a step back. But there's a rock behind me so I stumble upon it and fell on my back. Baekhyun lost his balance aand fell on top of me,

his lips pressed to mine.

Uhoh.

 

 

 

 

 

Do Kyungsoo's POV

 

"Kamsahamnida, ahjumma!" I bowed.

Finally I got the famous asparagus in the market. Asparagus like this are hard to find around, and I'm sure thisis the best that sells the best asparagus! I can cook Kai his favourite dish, and by adding this it just get so much more healthier for my members. Sadly, BAekhyun is not here. He loves to eat my cooking.. Suddenly my phone beep.

"Yoboseyo. Hyung?" I answered, organizing my plastics.

"Kyungsoo, hurry back to the van. we are going back to SM. We have an immediate schedule today.And Chanyeol is on his 'Baekhyun' strike again." Manager hyung inform.

"Oh.Arasso. See you.." My eyes widen. Is that Baekhyun..?

"Back at the van..." I ended the line. 

I turn my heels and march of the alley, unable to think. That cannot be Baekhyun. Baekhyun is gone. And even if that's Baekhyun, he only love Chanyeol.

He won't be kissing some other guy...

Other than Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Homaigosh. D.O found out? But will he help Chanyeol? Will he believe his own eyes?

Comments are loved! :)