Twelve

Dawn

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

Car... I was in a car.

Bridge.. I was on a bridge.

"Baekhyun-ah... Saranghae~"

Water... Water.  I was drowning.

Sweat trickles down my face as I woke up from my terrible nightmare. I wipe my face and feel an empty space next to me. I sat up and rub my eyes, glancing at the digital clock sitting on the side table. 08:54 hours it says, and I gave a short sigh. Where is this guy now..

I stretch out and walk into the bathroom, wash up and slip on a tee to my shirtless body, as I walk out of Jaehwa’s bedroom.  The door let out a soft *thud* as I close it behind me, but It vibrated through the house like I had slammed it hard.

I walk pass by So Ra’s room, glancing through the slightly ajar door. Empty. I was about to push the door open when a butler startled me from the back.

“Hyun-shi. Young master is waiting for you in the dining room.” He bows.

“N-ne? Oh I’ll make my way now.” I bow back and he directed me to the dining room.

We enter the dining room and the butler bows again.

“Please enter sir.” He said,

I bow but then turn back and tap his shoulder,

“Oh, And my name is Baekhyun.”

So Ra was sitting on one of the chairs opposite Jaehwa, her legs folded  up on the chair, holding a fork playing with her food. I sat next to Jaehwa, and a butler serves my breakfast.

“Did you had a good sleep?” Jaehwa asks, smiling at me.

“Sure he did...” So Ra mumbles.

“Jaehwa... I think I’m starting to remember something.” I announced.

He choke on his tea and stares at me in disbelief.

“R-really? What do you remember?” He ask.

“I-I was in a car... Then I was on a bridge. I-I picked up something then the next thing was I kept falling down into the water.” I explain.

“Oh... T-that’s good, hyunnie.” He voiced.

“And someone called me. Baekhyun. That’s my name.” I added.

I chew on a sausage for a while, expecting an answer from Jaehwa, but all I heard was a chocking sound and Jaehwa groaning in pain. I glance to my side. Jaehwa was already on the floor, clutching his stomach. I panic and rush by his side, holding his stomach.

“Oppa?! Jae oppa! gwenchana?!” So Ra shriek, Her voice echoing around the house.

“C-call.. d-doctor  J-jang f-for me... n-now..” He  breathe, trying to stay calm.

“CALL DOCTOR JANG NOW NOW NOW !!!” So Ra shouts to the butler, and he scurried to the phone to make the call.

Jaehwa kept his eyes closed, as I grab his hand and held it tight. He held my hand and tried to calm crying So Ra next to him.

I sling his arm over my shoulder and carry him up as I stand, walking out of the dining room and up the flight of stairs, into his room. He didn’t weigh that heavy. I place him on our bed and pull the sheets over him.

He held my hand and whisper,

“Thank you hyunnie...”

“No problem. I promised you that I’ll be here for you. And I always will.”

I whispered back.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I look out of the window, sipping through my energy drink as I steal time from our 5 minute   break. It’s all taking a toll on me and my health and my thoughts about Baekhyun won’t stop. Even my plan to go back to the village to find Baekhyun is lead astray by manager hyung. He won’t let me go out so far alone.

“Channie, We’re starting soon.” D.O said, as he pats my back.

“A-arasso. Let me  check my phone and I’ll join you guys.” I smiled.

My phone buzzed notifying a few notifications. A message from kris hyung, Yixing hyung, and I clicked on one of the reports on search list. It was the day Exo-K went to the village markets.

I clicked on a fan base account and saw quite a number of snapshots taken. Suho hyung lands his next to me as I clicked on a picture of D.O exiting a dark alley.

“What are you looking at?” Suho hyung ask, gulping down his mineral water.

“Pictures from the other day, hyung.” I mumble.

The picture finally develops clearly. It was Kyungsoo going out of the alley, covering his face. But that didn’t caught my attention. The person behind him did. Grey printed tee with black pants. It was what Baekhyunnie was wearing on that day. I shook my head in disbelief.

“Oh the picture from the other day? The fans sure got good snaps don’t they?” Suho hyung chuckles.

I got up from my seat and my phone to Suho hyung’s chest,

“They sure did.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: A short update. Enjoy your wednesday Guys. ;)