Eighteen

Dawn
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
The stinging pain from the punch was nothing compared to the stinging pain in my heart for the fact that it was Byun Baekhyun that hit me. The crowd gasp, speechless upon Baek's action. Baek never hit me. Not even once. And him hittimg me makes him a total different person. He's not the Baek I know. He's not my Baek.
 
"Baekhyun!" Suho exclaims, pulling him away.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" Duizhang Kris holds him.
 
"This dumb has to stop hurting Jaehwa like that!" Baek shouts, pointing at me.
 
Tears that I've been trying to hold back fell abruptly from the sockets of my eyes. Icould taste a bit of iron at the corner of my lips; it's bleeding. I straighten my body and wipes the blood away. It stung me so hard, but my emotionsgot me. Sehun holds my arm. I push him away.
 
"I have to stop?! It's because of this person that we're separated!" I tears. Kai grab my left arm. 
 
"He saved my life, you fool." Baek roars. 
 
"I'm a fool? You're the foolish one. You're the stupid one! PABO!" I yell, pushing Baek's shoulder.
 
"So what?! Right now, I don't even know you!" Baek yells back.
 
"If you don't know us then go! If you don't want to be here then go! If you love him so much then go! Ppalli kka!" I shout and I storm out of the room.
 
Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo follows me out and calms me down as I sit on the leather sofa. Xiumin hyung came and gave me a tissue to wipe my mess. I put my head in the palms of my hand; the pain is unbearable.
 
"Channie.. Don't be like this." Kyungsoo soothes me.
 
"Eottokae.. How can he say that. It hurts." I reply. 
 
"I know its complicated right now Chanyeol. But we cannot blame Baek fully. He doesn't know." Xiumin hyung comforts me.
 
"This is not even my Baek, hyung." I look up to Xiumin hyung. Kyungsoo pats my back.
 
"He is our Baek. It's just that Baek doesn't know us. He doesn't recognise us."
 
"He wouldn't have come here if he doesn't want to comeback, Yeol. Our Baek always comes back." Kai adds.
 
"You have to be patient." Sehun tops.
 
I place an ice pack to my cheek. now that I've calm down, my cheeks hurts like mad. I know Baek is strong, but I never expected to get his fiesty punch in any moment of my life. I rest my back to the frame of the sofa, exhausted from the drama. after a few minutes, manager and the other hyungs came out. I look at manager hyung.
 
"Baekhyun won't be following us to the dorm. I'll fetch him after he's done with his transactions." Manager hyung clarifies.
 
"Will he come back?" I snorts and got up, leaving the lounge for the carpark. I turn my head to the side.
 
"Well, we should move now, right? Since we're not waiting for him." I ask, and the others follow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
Walking down the streets linking arms with Jaehwa, the familiar feeling exists. The smile, the jokes. Everythingis like how it was a few months ago. But my heart doesn't feel at ease. Its uneasy. It hurts. We went to Jaehwa's favourite cafe and sat down to talk.
 
"It's been a while, Hyun." 
 
"I apologise for leaving, Jaehwa." I look down.
 
"Nah, it's okay. I understand. You don't belong here with me. In fact.. I'm here to apologise." Jae hwa smiles weakly.
 
"There's nothing to apologise for. You saved me." I protest. Jaehwa chuckles.
 
"There are many things Hyun, that we do in life. Good or bad, it equalises to one thing though. If it's meant for you, then it's yours. But no matter how hard you try, if it's not yours, then it won't be yours and it will never be yours." Jaehwa ends.
 
"Preach." So Ra exclaims, and Jaehwa laughs.
 
"Shigeuro." Jaehwa pretends to hit her.
 
"Thanks, Jaehwa." I smile.
 
"So go back, Hyun. That's where you belong. And that person.. That person really loves you, Hyun." Jaehwa looks straight into my eyes.
 
"How would you know?" I ask, knowing that he meant Chanyeol.
 
"I know, Hyun. Trust me, I do. His eyes. His actions. And when he said go, he actually meant.. don't go." Jaehwa sips his water. His hands quaver but he brace himself.
 
I kept quiet. I actually felt really bad for hitting Chanyeol. I've become someone impulsive, and that's something I don't want Chanyeol to see. It must have hurt badly; that punch. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't have done that.
 
"If, you could turn back time, Hyun." Jaehwa says as he looks at me, as if answering the question in my head.
 
"I can't, Jae. I can't make up to the past." I shook my head. Jaehwa stands with So Ra.
 
"What's most important now is to create the future, Hyun." Jaehwa smiles.
 
"You going already?" I stand.
 
"It's time I go, Hyun." Jaehwa winks at me.
 
"Keep in touch, Jaehwa. Saranghaeyo." I hug him. Jaehwa froze but then wraps his arms around my back.
 
"I will. Go make new memories, Hyun." Jaehwa let go of me and walks out.
 
I sat on the cafe's couch as I cup my face. Suddenly my phone buzzed.
 
"Yoboseyo?" I answer.
 
"Oh, Baekhyun-ah? Eodiseo? Can I pick you up now?" Manager hyung asks at the end of the line.
 
"Oh. I'm at the cafe across the street.  Hyung, is everyone asleep?"  I ask.
 
 "Wait a sec. yeah almost. Only Kris is up. Waeyo?" 
 
"Ah ani. It's okay. Hyung. I can go back myself." and with that I got up and leave the cafe.
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
It was dark and past midnight. Chanyeol felt flushed from drinking too much alchohol. The dorm felt quiet. Everyone in the dorm are sleeping soundly, tired from their hectic schedule. Chanyeol checks his bed. Baekhyun is not back yet. Although angry, he's worried that Baek is not back yet. Did manager hyung fetch him? Did he called? Did something happened? Chanyeol checks his phone. No calls? Baek must still be out with that lad. Chanyeol grunts in frustration. His throat suddenly felt dry. He got up and enters the kitchen.
 
Chugging down a mug of water, Chanyeol suddenly heard someone moving in the living room. Chanyeol turns and scan the room from the kitchen.
 
"Kris Hyung?" Chanyeol calls out. No answer.
 
"Luhan hyung? Is Luhan hyung making that weird noises again?" Chanyeol mumbles, looking around.
 
'Ah what am I thinking.' Chanyeol scoffs. He turn around and put the glass back on the counter. 
 
Chanyeol walks back to his room but then he heard the front door clicks and he turns.
 
"Manager hyung? Hyung-nim, is that you?" Chanyeol calls out.
 
Chanyeol walk towards the sofa to see Kris sleeping sounly. Suddenly, a hand covers his mouth and held him tight. Chanyeol struggled but that person is strong. With one smooth movement, the person behind him slid his arms in between chanyeol's arms and drag Chanyeol across the living room and out of the dorm. Chanyeol tugs hard at the person's hand but he couldn't free himself.
 
"Stay still." The stranger breathes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N:Yeorobun annyeong. *bows* This author really feel guilty for not updating even though I promised to update often. Mianhae. Please accept my apology.
 
As per update, who do you think the stranger is? Omo, an intruder in EXO's dorm? That's not impossible, right?
 
I'll have the next update very soon! 
 
Comment and subscribe, loves! :)