Ten.

Dawn

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I wanted to prevent Jaehwa from falling by holding his back but I lost my balance and fell on top of him, our lips pressed together. His eyes widen in shock as we lay on the concrete pathway, our body frozen by the sudden contact. I snap into reality and pull away immediately. Somehow, it doesn’t seem the right person to kiss.

“Mianhae. I-I lost my balance.” I apologise and get on my feet, helping him up.

 

“It’s okay. I was the one who pulled you. Sorry.” He mumble, looking down.

 

“Now, please, don’t say things like that. I’m here for you, okay?” I said, giving him an assuring smile.

 

“Kumawo, Hyunnie. Let’s go and give today’s earnings to Kwang Dae ahjussi and Hea Jung ahjumma. I’m sure they will be proud of my Hyunnie” He grins.

 

“Haha, I’m nothing without you, Jaehwa. kkaja!" I chuckle, slinging an arm around his  shoulders,dragging him home.

In my head, questions keeps flooding like a waterfall, making my head throb even worse. I look at Jaehwa to my side, my questioning eyes seeking an answer. But he didn't look at me. He was busy telling me how Bok Hee ahjumma scolded the ahjummas for being too greedy, and also how one ahjumma who flirts with him for a discount. I smile and laugh everywhere needed, and it feels like I'm battery operated. I want to be there for Jaehwa, for everything he had done for me. And I also feel guilty for doubting him. I look at him dearly and hope he won't hate me.

 

"Hyunnie. Gwenchana?" He ask, stopping abruptly.

 

"Hmmm? I'm okay. Haha. Let's continue. where were we? Ah, the flirty aunty? Haha!" I laugh, trying to get back on the topic.

 

"No.. I was pointing at Hea Jung ahjumma drying Chillis under the hot sun.." He said, frowning. I look in front and spot her with ahjussi.

 

"Oh.. that.. She should be resting right?" I said, trying to waver off his frown.

 

"Yeah.. she should.. let's go.." He said, leaving me alone.

 

"Hey, wait for me!" I yelled , running after him.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I sat at the very back of the black tinted window van, pulling a long face. Nobody freaking believes me! I mean, how absurd is that?! And what, sudden schedule? I could have search for Baekhyun but instead we have to wait for D.O to comeback. Kai and Sehun gave apologetic glances at me, trying to say they understand, but I know they don't. This is frutrating. Suddenly, the passenger door slide open and my ears was almost hearing-impaired by fans screaming. Suho hyung who's seating infront of the door wave and smile sweetly. Then D.O enters and the whole van became darks again. 

"Where have you been?" Kai ask, looking at his plastic bags.

 

"Just.. from the back alley." D.O replied, his voice faint.

 

"The back alley? Did you see-" I open my mouth eagerly to  ask him if he saw Baekhyun or not, but manager hyung cuts me off.

 

"Park Chanyeol. That's enough. Please stop it." He tells me off. I sulk and slouch at the back seat, my eyes not leaving the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of my Baekhyunnie so that i can show them that I'm not lying, or faking it.

 

"Once we arrive SM, you guys clean yourself. We have atleast two and a half hour; more or less, to get ready for the press conference. You will be answering questions about your first album and the progress of your next comeback. Do not, I repeat DO NOT talk anything about Baekhyun." Manager hyung warns.

 

"Arasso hyung." We all said in unison.

 

 

After shower, we got our make up and hair done, and putting on black tux. I look at  the closet and saw one hanger, it's tux gone. It was said that Baekhyun was wearing his tux on the night he wanted to celebrate our one year anniversary. 

 

'I am so sorry Baekhyunnie. I made a drastic decision..' My heart whispered.

 

Kyungsoo has been trying to avoid me for the past hours. He is unusually quiet, and he doesn't even entertain whiny Sehun. He was buttoning up his tux when I call him out. Kai, Sehun and Suho hyung sat around a sofa, observing me silently.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah.. I- I saw Baekhyun just now." My voice faint, as faint as his. His eyes widen.

 

"Je-jeongmal?" He ask, stuttering.

 

"There you go again.." Kai whisper, gentle.

 

"No-nobody believes me.." I cried, choking on my words.

 

"I believe you." D.O declare.

 

"What? What do you mean?" Suho hyung ask, frowning.

 

"You do.. You saw him, didn't you?" I ask, suprised. D.O moves forward and gave me a brotherly hug.

 

"N-no, I didn't." He state, still hugging me.

 

"Then why did you say you believe me?" 

 

"Because you are my friend. That's why I believe you." He sigh.

 

I am dissappointed by his answer, but I didn't show it. He believes me now, and I'm sure the others will, too. When the right time comes.

 

'I am going back to the village and find you Baekhyun.'  My heart decides.

 

I, am going to find you and bring our memories back to live, Baekhyunnie.

 

I, am going to prove them wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Woohoo~ another update from me! Laggy parts come and goes, so be patient. I love you guys! Till next chapter, who will find who?

Comment and subscribe! :)

Ps: I do read your comments and I find every one of them adorable. ;)