Seventeen

Dawn

 

Han Jae Hwa's POV

 

I stared at my phone, browsing through my albums and I saw my pictures with Hyun. It's been almost a month now. I didn't have the strength to find him though, my health is taking its toll on me. A drop of tears fell on my cheeks and I realised how much I love him. Even if it's for a while, I've created alot of memories with him.

I put down my phone and gave a loud sigh. I really want to meet him. Just one more time. One last time. I won't ask for anything. This person I've save from the tide.. I want to meet him once more. I want to lean into his chest and get the warmth.

My bedroom door suddenly burst open and So Ra walks in. She was wearing her black track pants and a white t-shirt, with an 'EXO' cap on her head. I coughed.

"What are you doing? What are you wearing?" I choked.

"Ireona. We're going on a field trip." She passed me a paper bag. I took out an 'EXO' snapback and snorted.

"What? Right now?" I laughed.

"Do you wan to get changed or do you want me to strip you off?" She demanded.

"Arasso. Get out." I commanded and she stormed out of my room.

I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a normal school boy in this attire. Track pants and white shirt? WWhat the hell. I put on my backpack and walk out. So ra smiles at my sight and pulled my hand. I let her pull me; I don't have any strength.

We arrived infront of a tall building, somewhat like a posh idol building. White vans line up the road, men and women coming out of their vans with DSLR cameras. I look at So Ra.

"So we're playing reporters?" I snort.

"Well, better than nothing Mr. Oh  So Demanding." She then met a guy and thank him.

"Tags? Gosh you've learned." I laugh. My abdomen hurts and immediately stop.

"Learned from the master of course." And she winks. 

We entered the building and went to a conference room, which at the door states;

EXO RELEASING ALBUM PRESS CONFERENCE.

Interesting.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Manager hyung, is it okay to have such a sudden press?" I asked as I button my suit.

"Of course, yeol. This is it. We can use ths chance to prove them that EXO never broke apart. Remember yeol, Baek makes the 12th members. And EXO is 12." Manager hyung look at me, giving me hs serious look. I nod.

I walk towards Lay and Baek who's playing wth a piano. Upon seeng me, Lay nods and walk away, letting me have some free space with Baek.

"Hey Baekkie. You ready?" I asked, 

"Of course I am. I'm not confident, but I'm ready." Baekhyun smiles.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this."
 
Baekhyun smiles and look deep into Chanyeol's eyes, melting the latter's soul. He then lean closer towards Chanyeol and whisper,
 
"Someone ever told me, we'll do anything for love."
 
And he pulls away and winks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
Camera flashes and shutter flickers as I sat in the same row with the other 11 boys called EXO. prim and proper, suits and tie as our manager introduce us to the public, as if auctioning us for sale. This is definitely different from what I've been experiencing for the past few monthsat the village, and I miss the calamity that I ditched to find my identity. I couldn't hear the crowd, nor the boys, nor myself.
 
I have no control over my body.
 
But I could only think of one person and that person is Han Jae Hwa. Every time I face any difficulty in recollecting myself he would always give me a joke.
 
In the midst of blurness, Chanyeol's arm jerk my elbow. I look at him in confusion and he mouthed 'manager'. I realise I had to return to reality.
 
"Ne, manager-nim.". I answered.
 
"The reporters are asking if you could sing a little to 'prove' yourself". The reporters laugh at the remark.
 
I stand up from my seat and look down at Chanyeol. Chanyeol slowly nods and hold my hand.
with the microphone in his hand, I sing;
 
Nuni meoreo cheoeumbuteo eotteon bitto musaekke hal banjjagim neoneun ganghan flashlight
Ajikkkaji neoui moseup girigiri choreuseureumhan jansangeuro nama flash back
Gin miro sogeul georeosseo neol darmeun hwanyeong sairo
Son daheul deutan ne moseup heogonge soneul jeoeumyeo
 
[My eyes are far Since the beginning, the glint that can make any which light be in shame You are a strong flashlight
Still yet your figure forever is left as an afterimage flashback
I walked through a long maze Through a vision that looked like you
Your figure that seemed that I can reach with my hand Whisking my hand in the air]
 
The crowd applauds and after receiving their feed worth billions of wons, the reporters slowly disperse through the exit into the function hall where food is served. Left two reprters using Exo cap sitting on the seats and manager hyung walk up to them. Exo stands to exit.
 
"It's been a while, Hyun." My heart stopped and I turned.
 
The reporter held his head up and took off his cap. My heart stopped beating; I've missed this person and this voice so much. Chanyeol grabbed my arm and held it tight. I flinch.
 
"Who are you?" Manager hyung sked.
 
"Han Jae Hwa." Jae Hwa introduces himself.
 
"You bastard! I saw you at the clinic the other day and you! you!" Chanyeol punches Jae Hwa's face.
 
I stoned at the sight of it. My head hurts, my blood rushing. I snapped out of the pain and push Chanyeol away before anyone did.
 
"Stop it!" I yelled and punch chanyeol's face.
 
Everyone gasp.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N : Hi guys, I'm back with a short update. I'm sorry for being on hiatus for so long. *bows*
 
Comments and subscriptions are loved.