Five.

Dawn

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I breathe, not wanting my dissappointment get the best of me as the person infront of me isn't Baekhyun. I felt the prick of the reality as the guy infront was someone else. I felt the heat of peoples eyes on me as I gripped tight the guy infront of me. His height and his attitude was really like my Baekhyun. I immediately let go of him and bowed.

"Jungsuhamnida. I thought you were someone I knew." I apologised.

"Gwenchana." The person replied, smiling at me.

"Though you really look like Byun Bae-" I wanted to say Baekhyun, my Baekhyunnie, when Kai held my shoulder and pull me back.

"Hyung." He whispered, as he bowed to the guy and pulled me back to the waiting area.

"I really thought he was Baekhyun, Kai." I said, wiping my face.

"I know how you feel hyung. But please, keep your thoughts to yourself." Kai expressed.

"Mianhae." I said and I turned towards the glass window, hugging my body.

"Sir you drop your keys!" I heard a waitress said. Iturned and saw two figure at the door, the taller one pulling the shorter one out, as if they were in a hurry. I didn't see them ordering or stting down while I entered.

"Kamsahamnida." The taller one thanked the waitress as he grabbed the keys from her han, his other hand was still around the other guys shoulder.

"Yah Han Jae Hwa! Where are we going?! We didn't even order!" The shorter one exclaimed.

I look at the queue and saw the two man in shades still ordering. The ones that was at the door was also wearing shades but they were more hidden. The taller guy keep tugging the shorter one's collar pulling him out of the cafe. I observe them through the glass window as The taller guy pulled the shorter guy to a black sports car with tinted frames.

The taller one opened the car door for the shorter guy, as if scared someone is going to take the guy from him. After closing the door, he rush to the driver's seat and slammed shut the door. after %seconds, the car roared down the calm street, and Kai turned to me, looking out at the window.

"Wow. That's one cool sports car." He exclaimed. He handed me my drink but I left it untouched.

Didn't take order. Didn't even queue. Didn't even entered the cafe.

"Come on hyung, let's go back to the dorm." Sehun said walking next to me. I nodded.

But why did they left early?

 

 

 

 

 

Han Jae Hwa's POV

 

My car pulled up opposite of the cafe, and I look at smiling Byun Baekhyun who was pretty excited alreasy, his eyes shiny, as if couldn't wait to get a giant size plushie. I ruffled his hair and handed him my shades.

"Can you wear this for me?" I said, smiling with hope.

"Wae? It's not even hot." He said, looking outside.

"I know, but can you just wear it? It's for safety purposes." I lied, when I know Seoul is a safe place.

"Arasso." He gave away, put on the shades and pout.

"Shall we?" I grin.

"Leggo!" He declared and get out of the car.

We got out of the car and walk towards the cafe, chit chatting and teasing each other and I showed him briefly about the neighbourhood. We laughed as we entered the cafe but my laugh immediately cuts off when I saw a tall, brown coloured hair guy holding a guy that looks like little Baekhyun next to me. He was gripping the guy hard, not letting him go. What suprise me more till I felt like dying was what the brown cloured hair guy said.

"BAEKHYUNNIE?!" He exclaimed. I held my breath, not believing anything.

I immediately put my arms around Baekhyun's shoulder, protecting him from being known. Baekhyun look at me, suddenly quiet, suprised by my sudden contact. Thank god he was busy talking and wasn't paying attention to the name that the guy shouted. Then he relaxed. I quickly turn back to walk out of the cafe when a waitress who was clearing a nearby table called out to me.

"Sir you drop your keys!" She shouts.

At that point of time I feel like dragging Baekhyun out of the cafe because everybody stared at us like we were runaways. I turned, my arms not letting go of Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Kamsahamnida." I grumbled and turned back to the door when I felt Baekhyun stiffened.

"Yah Han Jae Hwa! Where are we going?! We didn't even order!" He exclaimed.

"We can go some other time it's too crowded here." I whispered into his ear as i him out of the cafe.

I quickly opened the door for him and make sure he was set for the runaway as I keep a lookout for the brown hair guy to see if he followed but he he didn't. I run towards the driver's seat and slam shut the door after me, speeding off, only to find angry, pouting Baekhyun next to me.

"Do you want to explain anything?" He asked.

"Mianhae. I have a problem with crowds." I lied again, not being able to contain the betrayal.

"How about the market?" He asked, giving me death glares.

"I'm not really sick or claustrophobic or anything,just hate crowds. And the market is an open space, not a close one or the sheltered one. The cafe was enclosed and I usually go when it's empty. And I don't really go to the market." I said, hoping he will believe me.

"Oh... Mianhae." He said, apologising.

"No, I should be the one apologising. We will come back later okay, when there's lesser crowd." I promised him, holding his hand.

"okay!" He smiled and slid his hand into mine. I smiled back and concentrate on my driving.

I look to my side after 20 minutes of driving and the quiet Baekhyun was actually sleeping with my hoodie. I look on his right hand and saw him gripping tight to his identification card. His identity. I feel bad for lying to him, because I don't want our love to start with lies. But i'm forced to do so.

I'm selfish.

I am.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: A two POV update for you guys. i feel so bad for not updating, I'm very sorry. Exam is on monday so I decide to update a little. Till next chapter! ^^

Comments are loved! <3