Tangled

Fine Line

It's finally time for bed and Jiyong has managed to fit into one of Seunghyuns night pants. They are a little too long but the younger still manages to walk with no complaints. Seunghyun changes in the bathroom and comes out after brushing his teeth. He opens the door to find Jiyong standing in the middle of the room twiddling his fingers. 

"What are you doing Jiyong ah?" Seunghyun walks over to the younger and Jiyong makes a confused face. "Where do I sleep...this is your bed...but where is mine?" 

Seunghyun laughs lightly and wraps the younger into a hug. Jiyong welcomes the hug and brings his arms around the taller man. He slowly snuggles into the larger chest taking in the cheap but nice smelling calonge of his lover. Seunghyun rest his chin on top of Jiyong's hair  "Jiyong?" The younger responds with a muffled "hmm?" 

Seunghyun rubs Jiyong's back lightly. "This is your home now....our home. This is our room and our bed. Do you understand?" Jiyong's heart starts to beat faster and he slowly nods into the chest. Seunghyun releases the hug and looks into Jiyong's eyes. "I love you...and if sharing a bed with me is too fast I understand. I can take the sofa in the living room until you are comfortable." Jiyong just stares into the darker eyes. The fact that Seunghyun actually cares or even gives him an option makes him fall even more in love. Jiyong then realizes that he spaced out again. He looks into the dark orbs and Seunghyun smiles with his eyes in response. Jiyong blushes and quickly puts his head down. 

"Are you back now?" Seunghyun playfully rubs Jiyong's hair and the younger pouts. "Sor sorry...it's hard to focus sometimes..." Jiyong messes with his fingers again. Seunghyun finds it cute how the younger is so innocent. Jiyong looks back up at the older. "I don't want you to leave...I like sharing a bed with you. I feel safe with you...I I love you..." Jiyong smiles a bit and then drops it to then mess with his fingers again. "Why did you stop smiling? That is the best part about you. I love your smile" Seunghyun lifts the younger ones chin. "Smile for me baby." Jiyong can't help but smile like a fool. 

Jiyong then puckers his lips and closes his eyes. Seunghyun chuckles "I guess this means you want a kiss huh?" The older moves in and places a soft kiss on the pouty lips. He then takes Jiyong's hand and leads them to the bed. Seunghyun pulls back the cover and gets in first. Then he holds out his arms towards Jiyong to get in next. Slowly but surely Jiyong gets into the bed to lay next to his lover. The bed is not a luxury bed but it is decent and clean. Jiyong snuggles into Seunghyun's side and the older wraps his arm around him to drift into a peaceful sleep. 

/////////////////2am///////////////

Seunghyun is awoken by Jiyong tossing and turning in the bed. As a doctor he of course looks at the matter and tries to see what is going on. Jiyong is making faces and his brows are furrowed. Jiyong then calls out from his sleep. "Don't....don't him...I love him..." Jiyong continues to roll in his sleep and this breaks Seunghyun's heart. Jiyong is having a nightmare and he is dreaming about losing him.

Seunghyun then pulls the younger man close to him. He then starts to rub Jiyong's back and coo sweet words into his ears to hopefully help his body to calm down. "It's okay baby...I'm here...I will never leave you." He continues the motions. "I love you Jiyong. I love you" He kisses Jiyong's should and finally Jiyong's body responds to the familiar voice and stops all movements. Jiyong slowly opens his eyes and the older caresses his cheeks. "Hey there. You had a bad dream...just go back to sleep okay baby?" The younger smiles and closes his eyes and he is now sleeping peacefully and Seunghyun's heart once again is at ease.

/////////////////Morning/////////////

Jiyong is woken up by a huge thump in the apartment. He sits up on the bed and he squints his eyes due  to the room bathed in daylight. It's 9am and the younger one has had his first full night of freedom. He looks to his side and sees that his lover is not in bed. The younger then starts to panic as usual. He gets out of bed with his twisted hoodie. He then hears another thump followed by another. Jiyong then runs to the door because he has no idea what to expect. And it is definitely a sight. 

The younger comes into the living room to see many boxes and a  silver fake tree that is already assembled. He then looks over to his boyfriend who is tangled in lights. It seems that the older tried to string them on the tree but the lights ended up stringing him. Seunghyun then turns around to find his boyfriend staring at him in a confused way. In the mental wards at the hospital they tend to leave religion out so no holidays have ever been celebrated. Jiyong has heard of Christmas but he has never really seen what it all entailed. 

Seunghyun then chuckles. "Ummm I wanted to decorate this tree for you since it will be your first Christmas...looks like I ended up making a mess and waking you up instead...were you scared that I wasn't in the room baby?" 

Jiyong nods his head. "I got up because I didn't feel you next to me...but since I see you now I'm happy...but why do you have those lights on you? Is this how you celebrate Christmas?" 

"Yea it's my tradition to wrap my self in lights" says the older in a joking manner. Jiyong his head to the side. "Really...I didn't know people had such interesting traditions."

"Oh I was joking...I'm just tangled in these lights...before I do something stupid...could you help me out with this..." Seunghyun's face turns red from embarrassment and Jiyong looks at the new face of his lover. He has never seen him red faced and this is the first time he has ever asked him for help. Jiyong walks over the mess and helps Seunghyun untangle himself.

The lights remain on the floor still lit and Jiyong finds them fun. Seunghyun watches how the younger eyes glow from excitement from the lights just laying in the floor. The average person who celebrates Christmas finds most of the decorating all routine, but to Jiyong it's all new. "Would you like to help me decorate the tree?" Jiyong's eyes widen and he sits on the floor to play with the lights. "I want to decorate with the lights...." He takes the lights and puts them around his fingers and watches how the lights twinkle. 

"You can do what ever you want baby." 

Jiyong looks up and smiles. "What do we do now?"' 

"We wrap the lights around the tree and then we put these ornaments on after." 

Seunghyun then helps Jiyong wrap the lights around the tree. The younger wrapped the lights so close they ended up using six bundles. The older found it funny with his fascination with lights. Jiyong would just stop and stare and Seunghyun would sometimes have to continue around for the younger due to the distraction. When Jiyong found you could change the light speed he was in heaven. He made it so that all six bundles had a different twinkle. The last part was even more fun because Jiyong got to put on his first ornaments. 

This is something that Jiyong remembers because when he was little before his parents put him away he remembers this part. The sad thing is that this is the only happy moment that he remembers with his mom and dad. He remembers his mom holding the ornament for him and then placing it on the tree. He remembers it all and he is happy he at least has one good thing from the past. That was his only symbol of love...until now.

"Yongie do you need help." 

Jiyong smiles "Ne, help me hyunnie..." 

Seunghyun comes over and takes a ornament from the box and takes it in Jiyong's hand. He takes Jiyong's hand and guides it to the tree. "See baby you just hook it on the branch and then lookie...isn't it pretty." Jiyong smiles and then sheds a tear. "I love it." 

Seunghyun pulls the younger into a hug. "What is wrong baby?" 

"Nothing...I'm just happy..." Jiyong wipes his eyes and smiles up at his lover. "I'm just so thankful to have you...I know that I'm far behind with some things...but I love you so much for looking past what I'm lacking..." 

"Baby you don't lack anything. You couldn't help what you didn't learn. It is totally fine. I'm happy to be here with you too and I'm thankful too. You have no idea." 

Jiyong grins and walks over to the box again and pulls out another random decoration. He walks up to the tree and puts it on. "I like this...tree." 

Seunghyun chuckles. "We need to put on more of these baby." 

The couple spends the next hour decorating the tree and everything else around the house. Seunghyun has never used everything in his Christmas stash. Most years he was happy to have a red napkin from the corner store. Now that Jiyong is here he has the motivation. He wants Jiyong's first Christmas to be the best. He wants him to be happy. 

The two finish decorating the tree. Even though it is still light outside the Korean snow against the Christmas tree makes things even more beautiful. Seunghyun watches how Jiyong is fascinated with the shimmering lights. Jiyong is just beautiful with his pale skin again the blue and silver themed tree. Seunghyun pulls out his phone and takes a picture. Jiyong turns when he hears the clicking noise. "What did you do hyunnie?" Jiyong walks over curiously to the device. He blushes when he sees his face in on the home screen. "What you do?" 

"I made you my wallpaper. Every time I open my phone I get to see your beautiful face." 

Jiyong blushes. "I want a picture of you too...but I don't have a phone to do that." 

Seunghyun smiles and pulls the younger over. Jiyong makes a curious face. "What now hyunnie?" Seunghyun smirks and changes his camera to the front facing camera. Jiyong's eyes widen when he sees his face in the screen. Seunghyun chuckles. "Baby I'm just taking a picture of us together. Now smile" Jiyong smiles big and Seunghyun finds it so cute. He presses the button and the camera makes a clicking noise. "There we go our first couple pictures!" Seunghyun then messes with his phone and Jiyong then hears a machine making noises. 

The younger walks over to the printer and sees their picture coming out slowly. Jiyong's eyes light up as he watches the picture being made on the machine. It finally finishes and Jiyong points at the printer. "It finished copying us." Seunghyun chuckles. "Yea it finished printing our picture." Seunghyun pulls out a old frame and pulls off the plastic. he takes the picture and puts it in and hands it to Jiyong. "There it's official. You are my lover frozen in time." 

Jiyong laughs. "We can't be frozen silly" 

Seunghyun chuckles and stands behind his lover as he looks at their first picture. "There will be many more. This is only the first." 

"I like pictures a lot because it's with you" 

"Aigoo such a sweety pie...aigoo" He pinches Jiyong's cheeks. "I love you" 

"I love you too" 

He pulls Jiyong into a passionate kiss and the younger kisses back with the same force. Seunghyun stays in control by tilting his head to the side and deepening the kiss. Jiyong responds with a "mmm" and Seunghyun slips in his tongue to taste every bit of the youngers mouth. Jiyong then starts to moan consistently and he tightens his grip on his lovers shirt. Every time Seunghyun kisses him it is as if his heart is exploding with emotions. Seunghyun then releases the kiss and smirks at the pouty lips. "I love" He steals a kiss." These lips." He kisses him again. Jiyong blushes and leans up to slowly kiss Seunghyun. "I like your kisses too. You make me feel good" 

"Aw baby that is all I want to do. Now let's have some hot chocolate and cuddle."

Jiyong smiles brightly "I like to cuddle" 

"Me too. You are my favorite." 

Seunghyun walks into the kitchen with his lover following behind. Jiyong takes a seat at the breakfast table  and watches his lover heat up some water. "Baby we are having guest over for Christmas. They are all people we know so it will be fun." 

Jiyong smile  "I always wanted to go to a party." 

"Now you will and you will be the host with me." 

"I like that" 

Jiyong walks over the cabinets and looks at the ramen packets. "I don't think that we have enough ramen to give them" Seunghyun chuckles. "Omo omo I guess we need to buy more food ne?" Jiyong nods and smiles brightly. Seunghyun loves this man more than you ever know. 

The end....

Just kidding kekeke. 

Hello all. I wanted to write a fluff chapter because of the holiday. I will spare the drama for another chapter but I wanted Jiyong to have some sort of Christmas. I like the innocent tied into to tree decorating and all that . Anyways Comment and upvote. Thanks for reading and happy holidays!