Toy Pianos

Fine Line

It's a typical morning. All the lights have cut on, all the doors have been unlocked and everyone is standing in line to get their pills. Well...everyone except for Jiyong because it is work to get anything down his throat. 

His door is the only one that is still locked and he can not get out of the room because the hospital claims that he is a threat to himself and to everyone else. The man has to be  strapped to his bed and forced to wear a diaper every night since the . He caused such a ruckus he punched two of the security guards and a nurse on duty because they simply didn't listen.

Because of his behavior he was placed in confinement for two month and was forced to wear a diaper. When he was released Head Nurse Dara felt that he needed to stay strapped down with a diaper because he is dangerous. All pride went out the window ever since he had to wear one and anytime he can take it off and throw it at someone he does. 

Jiyong slowly opens his eyes and moves his hands around a little bit to ease the tension in his muscles. It is uncomfortable every morning but Jiyong has had to get use to it. His diaper is full of piss but no one is going to change it until two days from now. Dara scared all the nurses they won't change him all the time. This leaves him uncomfortable and disgusting all day. 

The bruises around his wrist, torso, and ankles are almost like permanent marks on his body. Every morning the new scars seem to get more irritated and more ragged. He can not sit up because of the straps but he can turn his head around to at least look out the window where there is a tree full of leaves. Since the window has bars he can only get so close to the window but he loves to look at it...simply because it symbolizes the hope and irony of his life all at once. 

Jiyongs ears start to hear the sound of a key turning in his door and the man starts to tense up. Three people walk into the room which are two body guards and Dara the head nurse with a tray of meds and a needle to take blood from him once again. The poor man has to have blood drawn so often people would think that he is a recovering addict. 

The youngers eyes watches how the evil person gets closer to him and the two body guards stand next to her and smirk. Dara takes all the pills in her hand and starts to sort them out slowly. Jiyong starts to struggle of what is to come. Yes, this happens every morning but it is plain scary and painful. 

"Jiyong time to take you medicine...you are going to be a good boy right..." says Dara putting on her gloves and signaling the men to stand on each side of the bed. 

"Why don't you just let me take them myself..why must we do this every morning." 

Dara make a face "Come on now Jiyong. You know that we have to do this..." She pulls up the needle.

Jiyong starts to yell "Noooo!! Please I feel weak already! No!!"

Dara signals the guard and he tazes the patient with a low shock making Jiyong jolt in pain "...stay still you little ." 

Dara takes the youngers wrist and ties a elastic around his arm to get his veins to pop out. She feel around a little and stabs the needle into Jiyongs skin making Jiyong whimper at the pain. She draws the blood and puts the sample on the tray. The movement was so fast but it felt like complete tourcher for Jiyong. 

"Time for your medicine" Dara takes the pills and sits the hospital bed up right. One of the men puts a plastic contraption inside of Jiyongs mouth to force him to keep his mouth open. Saliva is falling from Jiyongs mouth and he struggles in the bed tossing his head from side to side. Dara then takes another syringe full of sedatives and injects him on the spot. 

Slowly Jiyong starts to lose sight of reality and is now a zombie. Dara looks up at the body guards "Let's get this over with." She takes the pills and forces them all down his throat with water following behind each one. The younger gags on four of the pills but the nurse continues to put the pills down his throat. 

Even though he is high and can't control his body he can still feel the pain.His  brain still has a since of the reality of what is taking place and tears start to flow down his cheeks. The body guards don't even care because they do this every morning with the younger. After all the pills are in his system Jiyong becomes even higher than he is now and this is considered a normal state. They unstrap the younger and hand him a toy piano to play with since his state of mind has been placed back to a five year olds. 

Dara steps back and pats the youngers head "There you go little ...play with your toy." Jiyong looks up at the lady and smiles faintly and stares back at the toy dinking all the keys with his fingers. "Okay on to the next room. Head Guard Yang we will not need you for the next room. Minzy is a easy patient. Oh wait she is in therapy with Dr. Choi..that " 

Dara and the three men leave the room and lock it back leaving child minded Jiyong to play with his toy. 

////////////

"Okay Minzy this is our first meeting. I would really like to just listen today okay." 

Minzy sits on the chair and nods. " Okay Dr. Choi" 

Seunghyun smiles at the girl. "I see that you are 17. Do you feel you get along with every one here" 

Minzy nods. "Yes they are nice people here. They give me happy pills and I feel happy did you know that squirrels are attacking our brains at this very minute. If you eat acorns that is a way for squirrels to get in and" "Okay Minzy how about your stay here are they treating you well." Seunghyun chuckles a bit. 

He is use to patients getting off track at any second so the best thing to do is to stop them and remind them what is happening. He found out quickly that it will not take a lot to make Minzy talk. He found that she enjoys talking a lot and she seems to know everything that is going on at the hospital. She is so detailed she even know people habits to the sound of every ones walk. 

"Do you talk to your neighbor Jiyong?" 

Minzy frowns and shakes her head. "Jiyong is dangerous. No one gets to see him. " 

Seunghyun frowns that the poor man gets no interaction with anyone else. He changes the subject and asked her a couple more questions and confirmed that she is indeed a patient here. 

Finally their time is up and Seunghyun smiles at her "It was great talking to you Minzy and I feel that we are going to keep you on the same plan. Are you happy about this?" 

Minzy shakes her head yes "I feel happy on the pills they protect me from squirrels " 

"Okay Minzy shi now let's get you back to the main room so you can talk with your friends ne?" They both walk out of the room and Dr. Choi leads her to the common room filled with other patients that he has already talked to this morning. The last person on his list was Jiyong. 

This morning the nurses on the wing warned doctor Choi about Jiyong and how crazy he can be at times. Seunghyun listened but he paid them no mind. He walks down the hallway and notices his favorite person sarcastically speaking. "Well hello Dr. Choi...we meet again..." 

Seunghyun smirks "Well hello Head Nurse Dara." 

She smirks and keeps walking down the hall in the opposite direction. She turns around a bit and notices that he is about to walk into Jiyongs room again and smirks. 

Meanwhile Seunghyun unlocks the door to Jiyongs room and walks in to find a different person than what he saw yesterday. Jiyong was sitting on the bed and quiet. He didn't even respond to the door opening or Dr. Choi. The man's hospital gown was still open in the back and Seunghyun saw the looks of a diaper on his lower half. 

He looks at the youngers wrist and him playing with the toy piano. "Jiyong shi it's me Dr. Choi" He pulls a chair near the bed and Jiyong still plays with the toy slightly drolling. Seunghyun grips his note pad while he observes the youngers state of mind. 

His brain is completely gone...Jiyong is gone. "Jiyong can you turn around for me. Hmm?" say Dr. Choi as if he is speaking to a child. 

Jiyong turns around with his legs crossed. "Ne Doctor..." 

"How are you feeling Jiyong shi" 

"I don't feel Doc. I'm just a body that people like to poke."  says the younger with his eyes fully dilated (means that his he is high)

Seunghyun sighs and looks at the youngers eyes knowing that he is not in the right state of mind. He pulls his chart from the side of the bed and looks at what they did to him today. He shakes his head. "This is not right...they didn't put everything down..." 

Jiyong holds out his arms to the older and this catches the doctors attention. "Did they put a needle in you Jiyong?" 

Jiyong slowly nods "They always do..." he lays on his back and puts his legs and arms up in the air "They like to poke me" Seunghyun listens and watches as Jiyong fidgets on the bed. He looks over at the toy piano. "Why are you playing with that piano Jiyong?" 

Jiyong sits back up with his legs this time kicking off the side of the bed. " I like music...it makes me feel normal...like I can escape...music loves me..." The younger turns around again and starts to press the keys again. 

Seunghyun now has a pain in his heart for the younger. He sees that Jiyong pretty much has given up on life and that this is suppose to be the norm for him. "Did your parents give that to you." 

Jiyong starts to frown "I don't have parents..." 

"How does this place make you feel." Seunghyun knew that this was a hard question to ask but he has to get to know him.

Jiyong stays silent for a bit and then answers "I don't consider this a place...or a home...this is my hell..this is what I deserve..." 

Seunghyun can't help but ask "Why do you think you deserve this...?" 

"Because I'm not loveable...because I'm nuisance...because I'm crazy...can't you see that Doc..." Jiyong starts to get annoyed. 

"Jiyong all I see is a human being. Not a nuisance and not a crazy. Everyone is loved by someone whether they want to love them or not." 

Jiyong rolls his eyes "Wow so I guess that you are some kind of Doctor Phil(famous talk show host in the states). You seem to know everything huh...I know your type...you try to be my friend and try to relate with me...then you start to become closer with me...and then you just want to me...is that what you want Doc...why don't you just get it over with huh..." 

Seunghyuns eyes widen "Jiyong I have no intentions of doing such thing to you! I would never harm you" 

"Bull! All of you say the same ! ALLL OF YOU ERS ARE THE SAAAAME!!" 

Seunghyun gets out of his chair and starts to back away a bit to show he is no harm. "Jiyong I'm serious I will not hurt you"

 Jiyong doesn't see it as so and decides to lash out again " EVERYONE HURTS ME! EVERYONE WANTS TO ME." Jiyong pulls off his diaper and gets on all fours exposing his to the doctor making Seunghyun scream "Jiyong! What are you doing?!" 

Jiyong starts to yell "GO ON AND DO IT YOU SICK !" 

Seunghyun starts to see that Jiyong's mind is totally corrupted with abuse and hurt. The doctor was going to leave but he couldn't, he wanted him to see that people can be loved. That not everyone is going to them. That it is possible to have friends. 

Seunghyun walks over and takes Jiyongs blanket and places it over him."Jiyong I told you that I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to be your friend."

 Jiyong starts to tremble and he falls on the bed in silence as tears start to flow down his eyes. He sits up on the bed and just stares at the doctor who still hasn't laid a hand on him. "Why are you still here,,,you should be afraid of me..." 

"Jiyong I'm not afraid. I just want to get to know you, so I can help you. Ne?" says Seunghyun pleadingly. He walks over to the side of the room where his medical supplies is and grabs some wipes and a new diaper. Jiyong looks over at the man wonder what he is doing.

Seunghyun walks over to the bed. "Let me help you ne?" Jiyong nods his head and lets the doctor change his diaper. Seunghyun gently cleans Jiyong up of three day old piss and poo on his privates and places the diaper gently on the younger. He steps away. "See that wasn't so bad huh?"

Jiyong smiles a bit and Seunghyun feels that the wall is starting to break "Is that a smile I see Jiyong shi? See I'm your friend"

Jiyong still sees the man as a threat  and quickly drops his smile then turns his  the other way. They both get interrupted by the Head Nurse Dara and a taller man that Dr. Choi assumes to be the head doctor. Seunghyun stands up and bows. "Hello Head doctor. I'm the new doctor Choi for this ward." 

The man looks Seunghyun up and down and then bows back. "Good to meet you too. Come to my office with me to get more acquainted. Dara can handle Jiyong. I'm sorry you had to be stuck with him for so long." Seunghyun gets mad on the inside about what he said about his patient. He still  obeys and stands from his chair and bows to Jiyong catching the younger off guard. "Good bye Jiyong. See you tomorrow." Jiyong rolls his eyes and then looks over to see nurse Dara with more drugs to inject him with.

The two doctors leave and Seunghyun notices the needle in Dara's hand. Just when he was about to do something about it the head doctors called him to catch up. Seunghyun knew what was going to happen and he hated it. He is going to help Jiyong and he doesn't care how many people he pisses off. 

Hey new chapter! What do you think!? Do you like the direction? Comments are love:)