Sometimes things are better when not said...

Fine Line

Comments in purple are just explanations of the drugs...

 

Thorazine...a powerful sedative(drug) that has many effects on the mind and the body(effects: blurred vision, paranoia, and suicide). Where you almost feel invisible but you have gone no where. Your limbs are numb and you are not sure whether you have a brain or not. 

In Jiyong's case he just got another dose of the powerful drug. Of course there was the struggle with the body guards. "Get down you little ..I don't want trouble." Him getting pushed into the bed to where his neck was strained to the side. His hospital gown torn open followed by an intense pain on his side from a tazer gun. 

The younger looks up with his eyes at the evil in the nurse eyes she bends down and gets close to his ear and whispers. " Stop struggling you little ...one false move I will inject double" 

Jiyong manges to kick his leg out to the nurse but misses. Dara smirks "You are going to pay now little !" 

She stabs the needle on his side and his vision starts to blur and his struggle with reality has been corrupted again. Jiyong in seconds loses all of his senses. "Lady...er..."  Dara throws the piano on the bed. "I don't know why we have this piano to give him...he deserves nothing." She looks back again at a drolling Jiyong dinging made up songs. "Little ...let's go guys" 

 The three that caused him his current state leave the room and he is left once again with his toy piano. He thinks that someone spoke to him but really he doesn't know. The fan in the room has caught his attention and as if he has super powers he stares intensely at the fan. 

Almost like when you were little and you would stare at a fan so closely you can see the individual blades. The fan made Jiyong want to see if his hand can touch through the rapid gaps...maybe he won't get hurt. 

The younger stands up on the moving floor beneath his body. He walks only two steps and almost falls into the table next to his bed. Thanks to gravity and the unknown function of his brain he didn't fall to the ground...yet. 

A figure behind him wraps their hands around his waist sensually. Jiyong tenses up and turns around to try to figure out what is going on...but he is too high to figure things out...

The man moves his hands slowly up and down the small body and presses his back into Jiyong. Jiyong squirms and tries to free himself but the drug are preventing him to defend himself. He even forgot how to scream.

"Jiyong ah...why are you being so difficult." He throws the man on the bed and tears of his diaper. Jiyong struggles more and  then screams in pain as the man pushes in his fully errected memeber. "AHHHH STOP PLEASE!!" Jiyong struggles and tears start to form 'not again...not again...'

The man starts to into him at a rapid pace and then calmly says "This. Will. Be. Over. Soon Jiyong ahhh you are so tight ."

Jiyong says nothing and let's the man poud into him. The sounds that can be heard is his silent cry for help and the above him....

//////////////////

"So Dr. Choi I see that you worked in Busan's ward for four years before they sent you here. I heard that you came highly recommended."

Seunghyun hears the man talking but he can't stop thinking about Jiyong. He knew that Dara was going to up his mind again. The poor man is helpless he can't do anything "...Dr. Choi?....Dr. Choi?!" 

"Ne! Ne...I'm sorry sir.!" Seunghyun bows his head. "I'm sorry sir I just have a lot on my mind." 

Dr. Park just stared at the young Doctor and sighed " I know that Jiyong bothers you...but you have to remember that he is a patient. Our job is to keep their state of mind stable and we both know that he has a lot of problems." 

Seunghyun sits straighter in his chair. "Sir...about Jiyong...why is he on so much medication...I was looking at his chart and half the medicine that I visually saw on him...was not recorded." 

The other doctor makes a face and Seunghyun is not sure if he is thinking or is mad at someone...it's hard to read the man. "Dr. Choi...don't worry about Jiyong ne? He has been on the same medicine and no one would ever give him more than what is prescribed." 

"But sir..." 

"Are you trying to say that our Head Nurse is giving him more than what he needs...that our plan of six years is not working?"  The tone of the doctors voice showed that he was offended and Seunghyun doesn't want to get fired on his first day. "Sorry sir..." 

"Jiyong is that way because he deserves to be. " The head doctor sits in his chair and picks up a random folder. "Plus...not like we have a choice. The Kwons also have a say." 

Seunghyun wonders about the other party " The Kwons sir? You mean the owners of this hospital? " 

The head doctor gets up from his seat and closes the door to his office. He stands in front of his desk leaning on the edge. He gets closer " The Kwons are the owners of this hospital yes...and also their son is the ruckus that lives on this floor. Our goal is to keep the Kwons happy...if that means that we have to give him more sedatives then so be it." 

Seunghyun balls his fist and tries not to punch his boss. The man is telling him about the "ruckus" on the floor and their main priority is to keep the Kwon's happy. What about Jiyong? Well the people who get paid over a million won see nothing but money. Pill pusher is what they are and cowards is what they are really called. 

"What if he gets sick from a overdose sir?" 

The head doctor smirks "Do you have a problem of how we do things here Dr. Choi? When I heard about your little outburst on Dara yesterday I thought that was because you didn't know...but you are one of those do gooders huh...it's okay. I was like that once." He moves back over to his desk. "I wanted to help everyone...be their friend and etc. but when it comes down to it. You can't be their friend. There is a fine line between a patient and a doctor. I hope that you will learn how to separate that Dr. Choi." 

Seunghyun is so pissed and annoyed he just wants to leave. The man is heartless and YoungBae was right. His presence is very strong and his actions are clear. Helping Jiyong is not going to be a walk in the park and he is going to have to do it behind closed doors. That ing head nurse, he knows that she is going to be on his all day. The only time he could help him is when he has his daily meetings. 

A man comes into the room breathing heavily and Dr. Park stands from his desk "What is it YoungBae?" 

"Dr. Park we are going to have to hurry to Jiyong's he has lost it again. I think that he is hurt" 

"!" 

Both of the doctors and Bae run down the hall where they hear the screams getting louder and louder as they get closer to the door. " GET AWAY FROM ME!! DONT HURT ME! " 

Dr. Park and Seunghyun make it up to the room and the nurses and guards move out the way for the two men. What they walk into is nothing but a massacre. The room is a mess the bed is pushed on the other side of the room the chair is toppled over the sheets are every where and Jiyong is once again in the corner diaper less with new bruises. 

His back is facing the wall and the looks in his eyes are animal like. Almost the look of if you get too close he might bit. Dr. Choi sees the head doctor messing with something in his pocket and he can tell immediately that they are going to put him down. The doctor gets closer "NOOOOOOO PLEAAASEE NOOO NO NOOO"  Jiyong moves more into the wall and blood starts to fall down his leg. "GET AWAY YOU ING ! GET AWAAAAY!!"

It is heart breaking seeing the man pleading with the doctor. He takes a look at Jiyong's exposed body and sees bruises on his hips. Seunghyun covers his mouth with his hand in shock...he was ...and during broad day light. The poor soul on the floor once again tries to fight the impossible fight and runs across the the room to another corner. "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER YOU ER!!"

Everyone out in the hallway watches as the young patient awaits his fate. Dr. Park looks back and nods at one of the guards and he runs over to the patient. Jiyong who is still high can't defend him self finds his movements are useless. Seunghyun wants to do something but he can't...he wants to save him but he can't...being powerless is killing him. (This is a normal situation. You can't interfear with the head of the ward. You have to just stand back and watch unfortunately)

Poor Jiyong doesn't know what is going on...his is killing him. The gaurd  runs over to him to grab both of his arms. He struggles and elbows the gaurds in the gut. The gaurd retaliates by shocking Jiyong with his tazer gun.

Jiyong jolts from the pain and it goes through his whole body. His legs give out and the gaurd is now supporting his weight.  He looks up at the head doctor through sweated out hair and pleads this time. "Please don't...I can't take anymore pain...please..." says Jiyong trying to make sense with his words. 

The heartbreaking words did nothing and Dr. Park pulled the needle from his pocket and looked at the guard " Hold him down...I can't stand it when he fidgets..." He injects the third liquid of the day and Jiyong passes out. What he was given this time and what the doctor always has on hand is a anti depressant called Lexapro (side effects blurred vision and drowsiness normally taken at night. Jiyong has this drug and it's only 4pm)

The guard place Jiyong on the bed without caring that he doesn't have a diaper on not caring that he has bruises on his hips and thighs...not caring that there is a trail of blood running down his leg. 

Dr. Park takes off his gloves and walks over to the door. The other nurses and people on the ward cheer the man for "saving the day" from the crazy Jiyong, but Seunghyun sees nothing funny about it. Nothing funny at all. The head doctor walks over to Seunghyun with a smirk on his face " Now that is how to deal with the ruckus. Put them down..." He pats Seunghyuns shoulder. "You will learn son one day...you will learn." The man walks towards the door and Dara stops him "Should we strap him down? He is dangerous." The doctor shakes his head. "No he will be like that for a least seven hours come back then. Good work everyone now back to work." 

"Are you coming Seunghyun Shi...no use staring at a body" chuckles the head doctor and his laugh make the younger just fight with himself to no hurting the man. The head doctor walks to the door. "Well suit yourself son. I'm heading to the other wards. I will be around..." He walks out of the room as if nothing happened....as if nothing happened....what the . 

The whole hospital cheers and claps anyone on when Jiyong is put down like a prized turkey. Like he is not even human. Seunghyun can't take this and he is not sure if he can handle this job.. What is keeping him here are the poor patients that are getting mistreated. 

Seunghyun walks over to the medical counter and decides to clean up Jiyong. He grabs tons of supplies and walks over to the bed. Jiyong is so high he is not even responding to the sound in the room as if he has no soul...

"Looks like you need some help man..." YoungBae comes into the room and shuts the door. 

Seunghyun smiles in relief to see someone on his side. "Is it always like this." The doctor pours some peroxide on some medical gauze and starts to clean his leg. 

"Yea man...it is always like this." He walks closer to the bed " ...Instead of listening. They just shoot him up. I swear they are training them to be addicts. How is this sane...and we are in a mental ward..."

Seunghyun pulls at the gown "We need to take this off him to really clean him up. Can you help me" YoungBae doesn't hesitate and helps the doctor take off the medical gown. The reason why he took off the gown was because the blood kept running higher and higher up the youngers legs. Seunghyun turned the patients body to the side with Bae supporting and cleaned his private areas. 

Because he was his was ripped open. Seunghyun had to access the area and clean it properly so that Jiyong didn't get an infection. "Thanks for doing this man. I know this might be little awkward...actually what is your job?" 

YoungBae laughs "I'm a male nurse. You don't see me because I work on the lower half of the ward." 

Seunghyun nods as he finishes cleaning the ripped area. " I see well once again thank you. If you could help me turn him over..." They both turn the man over and move his body in an appropriate position. Jiyong in his sleep move his legs around a bit as if he is fighting in his sleep. His brows furrow and the mumbles. "nnsto...nn" and goes back to a light snore. 

"Well at least he is alive..." Seunghyun says dryly. YoungBae walks over and pats Seunghyun's shoulder. "I wanted to do something to man. No doubt about it." YoungBae smiles and then bow before he takes his leave. "Let me know if you ever need help again. " 

Seunghyun smiles "Thanks YoungBae." The nurse leaves the room and Seunghyun goes over to the medical table to throw away the dirty gauze. He picks up another diaper and wipes and walks back over to the bed. 

The carefully spreads the mans legs and takes the wipes to carefully wipe anything left over also  making sure to dry the dried that was stuck to his leg. He pulls out a cream from his back pocket called "diaper rash" and rubs the cream on the sides of his legs to prevent friction. He then takes the diaper and slips it on the man. Jiyong being light weight makes the process easy but also concerning because his weight is not even normal. He is actually under weight because of the drugs. 

The last task Seunghyun slips the gown back on Jiyong. He figures that Jiyong will open the back again and leaves it alone. Seunghyun pulls the covers over the younger and tucks him in. Seunghyun picks up the thrown over chair and takes a seat next to the bed. 

Seunghyun looks at the man and starts to feel over whelmed...and sad at the moment. Looking at Jiyong sleeping peacefully is probably the only peace that the man ever receives. The way that people treat him is just not right. All because of "Kwon's" orders. The older takes Jiyongs hand and a tear falls from his eyes. "...what is wrong with me..." he takes his hand and wipes away the tear that fell from his eyes. 

///////////

It is now 9pm and Seunghyun has been watching Jiyong sleeping in his bed. He was not going to allow anyone else abuse him. Not in his presence unless they want to die. 

Jiyong starts to stir in his sleep and slowly wakes up. Seunghyun sits up in his chair to await a Jiyong who is hopefully not high. Jiyong opens his eyes and sees the tall man sitting next to his bed and his eyes go wide. "What are you doing here..." says the younger with a quiet voice. Seunghyun smiles "It's okay Jiyong I'm not going to hurt you..." 

Jiyong's eyes become red and tears start to drop down his face. Seunghyun immediately gets on the bed and pulls the man into an embrace. Jiyong fights the hug " GET OFF ME! GEEEET OFF ME!" Seunghyun releases the hug and looks at the crying man and brushes the tears from his face. "Shhhh it's okay...let me be your friend Jiyong  ne? I will never hurt you." 

Jiyong instantly clings to the man and tears start to flow and then suddenly...the man breaks down. He starts to sob uncontrollably as he clenches the white coat that is in his embrace. " I can't do this any more..." 

Seunghyun holds him tighter. "You can do this Jiyong." The older feels his coat getting more tear stained. He releases the hug again and looks into the coffee eyes and smiles "I'm your friend" 

Jiyong smiles a bit " My friend" and then his smile falls " Don't lie to me...everyone just wants to me..." he looks down.

Seunghyun wipes away a falling tear "Yes your friend and I will never lie to you" 

Jiyong scoffs and pushes away the doctors hold. "Sure..." 

"Sure what?" 

"Sure...you can be my friend" 

That was all the doctor wanted to hear. 

Heeeeeyyyyy new chappie. Thank you for all who commented on this story. I hope that this chapter feeds your needs. Feedback is a plus. Comments are love ^____________^