What's to come....

Fine Line

The night is calm and the four men sitting at the round table are full from dinner. Food was all fun and games with talks of the hospital. Which was done purposely to make them all feel like there was a sense of normal surrounding them for once. It's not that they acted like the forgot Jiyong or anything...sometimes you just want to step inside the box for a bit. 

The hour quickly passed and a plus one was added to the table. That plus one is lawyer Choi Dong Wook. He is the most powerful lawyer in the Seoul area and he is not a person to be messed with. Suk is his biggest client and he would do anything for the man. He was the one who believed in him and helped him pay for schooling. Already the bond between them is strong....also the money is good...not that it is about the money.

 Dong Wook comes into the dining room and takes a seat next to Yang. He bows his head and then pulls out his brief case. Lots of papers are spread in front of him like he is dealing out cards. He looks over all of the packets and then pulls out one. One by one the other papers go back into the case. Yang starts to laugh. 

"Aigo you are still just as organized and OCD as ever." 

Dong Wook blushes slightly "Sorry sir..." he puts his head down. 

YoungBae laughs. "Stop being so stiff all the time hyung. Loosen up a bit eh."  He knocks the man in the shoulder and Dong Wook swings to the side a bit in his chair. The older makes a face and takes the papers before he clears his throat. The men at the table can be a hand full at times.

Dong Wook finally notices the man he doesn't know sitting on the other side of his client. "Hello I'm Choi Dong Wook..You must be Dr. Choi." He bows his head and so does the doctor. "Ne, thank you for coming out at such a late hour to help me. " 

The lawyer smiles warmly. "I can not tolerate malpractice in hospitals. There have been some terrible cases in the past but this one by far is the most twisted." 

Seunghyun sighs. "Yes...I know what you mean. I'm still trying to figure out if this is reality..." The doctor rubs the back of his neck. Yang doesn't want to waste time, so he turns to his lawyer. "So have you thought of a way to get Jiyong out legally?" 

Seunghyun interrupts. "So we are going to court for this?" 

The lawyer winces "Unfortunately if we want justice we might have to do it. Most of the time, for the sake of the hospital they tend to have board meetings. Having cases like this makes it out to the media quickly." Dong Wook places a thick piece of paper in the middle of the table and points at it. "This is what can get us out of the media...and hopefully the Kwons will see that there is clear evidence that this is a major case that should be dealt with." 

Daesung leans in his chair. "So you are saying that in that packet...there is a possible way out? Guaranteed?" 

"Well I wouldn't want to promise anything yet. I will be honest this will not be an easy case. Since Jiyong is the son of the Kwons...the board will not take this lightly. Remember the board members or anyone really knows that Jiyong is there son. The Kwons really try to make sure that no one know. I was just informed about this...I can already predict that there could be a risk of the hospital losing all of it's funding in one sitting." 

Seunghyun shakes his head. "I really could care less where the hospital ends up...I'm just so sick of how they treated Jiyong and people just let it happen." 

Yang pats the youngers shoulder. "Yea, I wish that I could just throw a match and make the place burn but you also have to remember there are people who have jobs. there are people who are getting treated. This is why I brought Dong Wook here. The only way out is the quiet legal way...and knowing the Kwons they do not want bad press or media over their hospital."

YoungBae frowns. "This is so messed up..." 

"Yea I agree with Uncle. The only way to do this is to send my Uncle and Dong Wook hyung into the Kwons office and present them the case." 

Seunghyun rubs his temples. "So could I possibly go to this meeting too?" Both Dong Wook and Yang shrug their shoulders. "I'm not sure if that would be a good idea Seunghyun Shi." Dr. Choi knew that this would be hard, but he didn't know that it would be this complicated. He can't go directly to the board, they can't go public, and they still have to keep a good image. In Dr. Choi's mind he would love to just go scream at the Kwons, but in all reality that would not be the most sensible thing to do. 

Just being served a case of "Malpractice" would make anyones skin crawl. Dong Wook also has evidence and testimonies from people on the ward that has been with Jiyong longer than anyone. So if this does go to court...it would be a nasty case. Plus having Dong Wook as a lawyer makes anyone want to run away from his fury. 

Yang pulls out his chair and then stand to say some final words. "Well let's have this plan in action for a couple days. Right now Jiyong needs to sober up and heal. I'm sure that Seunghyun will take care of him." He winks over at Seunghyun and the doctore blushes.

 Dong Wook looks over and frowns a bit. "Wait...Are you involved with the patient....?"

Seunghyun thought that Yang told the lawyer everything. Yang quickly answers for the doctor. "Yes, he is...sorry for not telling you that. " 

Dong Wook sighs deeply and puts the papers back in his case. He closes the brief case and looks over at the doctor who looks now extremely nervous about everything. "Well you just put an iron into the fire...How long have you been together?" says Dong Wook. The guys at the table can't tell if he is mad or not. His expression is a blank slate.

"We are not official or anything...it just...happened." says the doctor looking the lawyer  in the eyes.

Dong Wook clearly shows a look of concern on his face. "Do you realize how difficult this is going to be now...if they find out that you are intimate with him they are going to blame you for the and his state of mind...this is not my style...but you are going to have to come up with a good lie...if you want Jiyong out you need to make sure that they never find out that you two are together. Not until the case is over with."  Seunghyun nods and bows his head slightly. He grips at his pants at the nervousness. The last thing he wants to do is mess up everything. "Seriously you will have to take responsibility for this..." 

The lawyer stands and bows to everyone else. "I look forward to working with you all. Hopefully we can do this in one try." Yang also stands. "Let me walk you to the door." The two walk to the door and Yang opens the wide door to let Dong Wook out. The younger makes a face. "Sir...I wish you would have told me that they were involved." 

"I'm sorry that part I totally forgot about." Which was the truth. The important thing was for him to help Jiyong.

"This is going to make the case harder and I'm sure that Seunghyun has people against him. One wrong word and we are done. I know that we will never lose our positions but I'm sure that YoungBae and Seunghyun will...Jiyong is not an easy case...but I will do my best." Dong Wook smiles at the older. Yang pats the lawyer on the shoulder. "And that is all that I want from you is your best. We can do this. Ne?" 

The lawyer smiles and bows deeply before walking away. Yang closes the door and turns around to see his nephew behind him. "I knew you were there you sneaky little ." Laughs the older. Daesung walks over "Uncle? You think we can really do this..." 

The older man pulls Dae into a tight hug and the younger tries to get away from the death grip. "Unnnncle let me gooooo. You know I don't like hugs...." 

Yang lets him go "I was just giving you some love. Don't worry nephew, we will get Jiyong out one way or another. We just all need to stay strong and believe." He ruffles his hair. 

Daesung smiles and nods his head. Seconds later the other two emerge from the dining room.

YoungBae yawns. "Well this real life action movie has made me tired. I'm going to bed. " 

Yang smiles at the men. "Aiiigo to much for the young man? Well all of you should get some rest. We won't go back for a couple days so take it easy, but still be ready to go back at any time. Make sure to look out for text from your girlfriend Bae. Goodnight all." 

All of the men go to their bed rooms. Seunghyun waves and bows to Dae and Bae before slowly walking into his room. He gets in and Jiyong is still sound asleep. It has been about four hours since they all have been at the house so he figures Jiyong is at least halfway sober. 

He walks over to the sleeping figure and chuckles at how he has the blankets wrapped around his body like a protective cocoon. Seunghyun slowly undoes the crazy bond and properly places the covers over his body. Jiyong the whole process didn't wake up. He did make a couple of faces but it was nothing but cute. 

Seunghyun then goes into his bag and takes out some night clothes to change into. He walks into the attached bathroom and cracks the door. Water runs quietly while the older washes his face from the stress and nervousness. He splashes warm water over his face and he looks into the mirror at himself. 

He has to take a second and really accept the reality and that he is going all the way. For the first time in his life he is going to take action. Seunghyun pulls on his night pants and throws on the mismatched t-shirt that his friend packed. He turns off the bathroom light and walks into the bedroom. 

The snoring man is still sound asleep and Seunghyun is happy that the running water didn't stir him out of slumber. Seunghyun walks up to the edge of the bed and blushes. He is about to get in the same bed as Jiyong. The bed is a queen sized so he will be able to feel the other man next to him. The doctor quickly contemplates whether he should just sleep on the floor. 

"Who am I kidding" says the doctor in a whisper. Why is he nervous for, they have slept in the same bed before anyways. Yea they didn't confess yet...but that is a good excuse for the doctor to believe it's okay to sleep in the bed...not that it is not okay. 

Seunghyun slowly pulls back the covers the whole time making sure not to wake the sleeping man. With a fluid motion the doctor gets into the bed and turns towards Jiyongs direction. It is dark but he can still make out the feature and the slow rising and falling of his snores/breathing. Seunghyun doesn't know whether to just fall sleep or cuddle and sleep or just stare at Jiyong like a creep in the darkness. He figures he should just sleep.

This whole feeling is so new to him. All throughout life he has always pushed away any potential girlfriend. His mind was always about school and work, and because of his mind set he was the top of his class. While people got to know their true loves Seunghyun was busy working long shifts and living as a full time resident of various hospitals. 

That all changed when he met Jiyong. Jiyong was the one that made him stop what was wrong. From the first day of the job witnessing the poor man begging not to get harmed to seeing him high and being ed raw on a cold bathroom floor. Jiyong is not just a patient...he is someone that he cares for...someone that he is falling for fast...

////////////////

Jiyong stirs out of his sleep but keeps his eyes closed. He feels around his pillow and feels that it is thicker than normal. He then feels that he is comfortable...his is killing him but it's fully clothed. Jiyong slowly opens his eyes and looks around the room. 'This is not my room is this a dream... this can't be a dream...fucckkk that's a big window...what the hell is this bedding...this is not my bed...THIS IS NOT MY BED......'

Immediately he gets into a state of panic and sits up on the bed. He feels on his clothes and looks down to see the reality of the situation. He has never been in regular clothes before. The thought of real pant has never crossed his mind. There is no diaper or anything for him to freely piss. The younger keeps looking around and around and not noticing the person next to him. Jiyong then starts to hyperventilate. '.......!'

Seunghyun feels the movements on the bed and starts to wake up. He looks up and sees Jiyong in a state of panic. His eyes snap open and he pulls the man into a tight embrace. Jiyong struggles and tries to get out of the hug. He didn't realize there was someone next to him. Then he heard that voice. That voice that he knows so well. 

"Jiyong ah" Seunghyun coos while rubbing Jiyong's back. "Jiyong ah. It's me Seunghyun. I know that this may come to a shock but try to relax..ne?" Seunghyun starts to do a technique called mirroring (Where basically you do one thing and the other person unconsciously starts to do it too). The doctor starts to breathe in and out slowly and Jiyong starts to do the same. Tears start to well up in his eyes and he grabs at his hyung's sweat shirt. 

"It's okay Jiyong you are safe..." He rubs his back again and Jiyong's breathing starts to slow down. The younger grips and needs at the hoodie in a repeated motion. "There you go...that's good. You are safe now. No need to be scared. I would never let anything happen to you." 

Jiyong finally calms down and continues to do a grip on the sweat shirt. "....Safe..." Jiyong finally breathes out and this makes Seunghyun smile into Jiyongs shoulder. "Ne. You are safe." Jiyong releases the hug. 

"Why am I here....where am I hyung...?" Jiyong continues to look around the room. 

Seunghyun looks into Jiyong's eyes. "Well we found you yesterday while you were getting ...we had to take action Yongie. We had to get you out of there..." The doctor balls his fist up in frustration and then he feels a smaller hand placed on top of his. He looks down and then looks back into Jiyong's coffee eyes. "I just want you to be safe...I want you out of there. This is the highest board members house. His nephew happens to work on the psych wards too." 

Jiyong smiles and gets closer to the older. They make eye contact as the space between them gets smaller and smaller. Jiyong takes the lead and places his hands on Seunghyuns knee caps. He leans in and then presses his soft lips against the doctor's. They kiss slowly letting out all of the built up anger and frustration, turning it into a sweet and tender moment. Jiyong releases the kiss and smiles. "Thank you for saving me." He steals another kiss. Seunghyun takes Jiyong and lays them both down on the bed. He slowly raps a arm around the younger and looks at the clock reading 7am. 

"Let's get more sleep. Ne?" Seunghyun pulls the covers over them with his other hand.

Jiyong snuggles closer "Hmm yes let's get more sleep. I feel safe next to you."

"You are not  just saying that right?" 

Jiyong chuckles "Ani" 

Seunghyun kisses Jiyongs head "I...I..."

Jiyong giggles "You can say that later...right now let's sleep." He snuggles his closer to the doctor making Seunghyun almost moan.

Seunghyun chuckles "Ne baby" 

 

Hey sorry for the long wait. I got really sick the past couple of weeks. I didn't feel like doing much so I decided to take a break from writing and focus on my health. How did you like this chapter. Was the story still clear to you. Give me your feedback it helps me to please you all since you will be reading this. Thank you all for being so patient. Comments are love! btw I see that there is a voting thingy please upvote this story if you like.