Fuzz

Fine Line

Seunghyun's POV

What did I just do? How can I go that far with a patient? How come I didn't move...what is wrong with me....

No ones POV

Jiyong has no idea what to do. He just went down on his doctor and he enjoyed it and he didn't want to stop. Just having more of him was just satisfying and it makes him want more. He didn't mean to do it...he body told him to. His body wanted him. His body wanted to taste him again. 

Jiyong has feelings for the man and he doesn't know how to express it properly. He doesn't 't mean to be so strong in his actions, but that is the only thing that he knows how to do. He only knows how to move fast. Based on how many times he has been that is the only love that he thought he received. He thinks it's normal to rip each others clothes off and to no end whether the other is willing to or not. 

It scares him that he has become this lustful monster towards Dr. Choi and all he wants to do is just receive some affection some love. Things that he simply doesn't have in life. For the first time he has been sober for more than 48hrs and for once he is able to think for himself. At first he thought that it was the drugs that brought on the feelings and the need but really it was is own body's natural reaction. 

It's the human thing that people do everyday...which is to love and lust, but Jiyong doesn't know the difference between the two. Now he is not even sure if he has a friend anymore. The man practically ran out of the room. He wasn't sure if he was mad or frightened or both of the two. Jiyong is use to people being some kind of emotion towards him and normally he doesn't give a but with Dr. Choi it matters. 

Everything matters....

Jiyong is still sitting on the floor Indian style. The left over seed that is on the sides of his mouth have dried up. As usual his hospital gown exposes his backside full of abuse. He rubs his back and starts to feel the feeling of the the night before. Normally he wouldn't feel it but the enhancement of the Neuroleptics (major tranquilizer) on a normal day would take away the pain. Since he is sober and is only on simple antibiotics he feels everything and now he really doesn't want to get up from the floor. 

He jolts a bit when he hears the door opening. He hears only one set of feet and he turns towards the door.  "Dr. Choi?" 

A mohawked man comes in "No it's just a nurse. Hello I'm YoungBae. I will be your nurse from now on." 

Jiyong starts to get a little defensive "I don't need another nurse." 

"Don't worry Jiyong. I'm only here to help like Dr. Choi. I'm just going to straight up the room a bit. You can keep sitting there if you like." The nurse smiles at Jiyong and he doesn't smile back. Instead he sits in Indian style and watches as the man does what he said. Normally a male nurse would try to get a piece of his but this guy is different. 

"You and Dr. Choi friends?" asked Jiyong turning towards the older. 

"Ne. We live next door to each other. He said that we would be good friends too." He smiles again and Jiyong rolls his eyes. 

"Why does everyone want to be my friend...am I that crazy..." He mutters to himself but still autible to the other man in the room. 

"You are not crazy Jiyong. You are not on any drugs and you are not throwing things as usual. I never saw you as crazy. Dr. Choi and I believe that the drugs made you what you are and you simply don't need them." 

"Says the nurse with no power." Jiyong spats and turns towards the window. 

"Don't get me wrong Jiyong I really do believe that. Hopefully you will learn to trust me like you trust Dr. Choi." He straightens the pillow on the bed and starts to walk towards the door. Jiyong watches the man walking out. 

"What makes you think that I'm friends with him. I never said that we were friend....all he does is run out on me." Jiyong looks down and YoungBae comes closer to the patient. 

"Give him a chance...he really is a good man and we both know that he is the best thing that has come your way. Don't push him away..." He rubs the youngers hair and Jiyong throws the hand off and frowns. YoungBae chuckles a bit. "Don't worry I won't touch the hair again. Goodbye friend.' 

The door closes lightly and Jiyong gets up from his spot only to feel a shooting pain up his spine. He slowly walks over to his bed and dives into the freshly washed sheets. Freshness is nothing that he is use to so he sniffs the sheets and pillow and rolls over on his back to get a better position. He knows that Dr. Choi will have to come back by the room again for their hour session and this makes him nervous. He shouldn't be but he is...

/////////////////

Seunghyun is sitting in the cafeteria by himself eating some crappy hospital breakfast dishes. He has been in the same spot for the past hour. He thought that a shower would solve everything but it didn't. All he can think of is Jiyong and that moment before he walked out on him. Those coffee innocent eyes staring at him and nonverbally pleading for him not to go. This feeling that he has been trying to fight is starting to get hard to control and he is not sure if he can do it. 

"Someone is thinking awfully hard." 

Seunghyun raises his head to see his two neighbors. "Please have a seat." He gestures to the two other chairs and the two men sit down. 

YoungBae and Daesung have been curious to what is on their hyung's mind and it worries them a bit that he is just staring at the table. He eggs are untouched and his orange juice  has the pulp still sitting at the bottom of his glass. Something is up and they are going to try to find out. 

YoungBae being older decides to talk first. "Something bothering you man?" 

Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. He doesn't really want to open up about this topic. "Thanks for your concern but I'm good. " He does a fake smile and it doesn't work with the other two. Daesung chuckles. "Being a Psychiatrist I would think that you would be a better lyer." Seunghyun lets out a low laugh 

"I have never been a good lyer but yea...there is something wrong..." 

"You can tell us hyung. Anything you say will be in confidence." says Daesung patting his hyungs shoulder. 

The doctor really doesn't want to reveal himself so he will do a scenario instead. "What if I saw a doctor developed feelings for a patient...? " 

"What kind of patient?" ask Bae knowing that it is the doctor talking about himself. 

"Just a normal patient. Do you think it crosses the line having those kinds of feelings?" 

YoungBae takes a sip of his coffee "That depends." 

"Depends on what?" 

"Depends...I don't know how to say it, but it depends on how far they both want to go with things. Do they both feel the same...?"

"I think so..." 

"Then that doctor needs to talk with that person and see where they want to go from there." 

Seunghyun sighs. "Yea I guess so." 

Daesung turns his head to the side. "Do you know that doctor?"

"Right now I'm not sure if I do. " He puts his hands in his hair and sighs again. YoungBae sees the stress and decides to change the subject to something more productive. 

"Hey have you ever thought about how to get Jiyong out of this hell hole and into the real world. I was around him this morning and he seemed very normal." 

Seunghyun fidgets in his seat knowing that Bae saw him after he left the room. "How was he around you? Was he nice to you and of course I thought of ways to try to get him out but I have to do more research. The damn Kwons probably won't let him out." 

"You mean the owners?" Seunghyun face palms himself spilling the beans. Well he didn't really reveal that it is their son but he did make a leading question. 

"Yea...them...they control everything...so it might...be difficult..." Seunghyun trails off and the two laugh a bit. 

"We know" 

"You know?" 

"Actually we all know that Jiyong is their kid but we act like we don't. The head doctor doesn't think that we know and that we are just ing monkeys doing our routinely work..." scoffs Daesung. 

"Well that is good to know that I'm not the only one then." Seunghyun sighs a sigh of relief knowing that he is not completely in the hole. 

"But yea it is going to be difficult getting him out of here. The Kwons have the upper hand when it comes to these kinds of situations. Now if we bring it to the board...maybe we could convince him that he is sane." says YoungBae. 

They all talk about possible plans and Seunghyun starts to look on the internet. It is a very convenient place to find everything and everyone. On the hospital main site there is a profile for all of the board members. One on the members catches Seunghyun's eyes. "Yang Suk..." 

Young Bae smiles "He is the coolest man ever. I have never seen any of the board members but I always see him going in and out of the hospital." 

Seunghyun smiles "He was one of my professors that I worked with closely in medical school. I never thought that I would see his name come up. He retired a year before a graduated and he was missed by us all. "

"Maybe you could get a meeting with him and talk to him about Jiyong or ask how to work things out." 

"Yea I think that I will do that." Seunghyun smiles and he gets up from the table and bows. "I need to make my rounds so I will see you guys later." 

////////////

Dr. Choi walks into Jiyong's room and sees that he is sleeping. He doesn't want to wake him but he goes by the bed to make sure that he is ok. Jiyong heard the man coming in and he is faking that he is sleeping. He doesn't know what to do. 

Seunghyun gets closer to the bed and looks over the man who is laying on his back. He figures that his lower back is still sore so he lays a pain killer and a bottle of water next to his dresser. 

Normally a doctor would never leave a plastic bottle near any mental ward patients but Jiyong is not crazy to him. Jiyong is just a human being. Seunghyun eyes the man over and makes sure that there are no visible new marks and pulls out a pack of boxers and sit them on the bed as well. 

"Are you going to continue to fake that you are sleeping?" 

"I...I...was just resting my eyes." 

Seunghyun chuckles a bit. In a way he thought that he would be awkward in the room but his professionalism truly works. "Well I brought you some underwear to start wearing during the day. Since you are not use to wearing them at night we will have to keep the diaper for a bit." 

Jiyong opens his eyes and slowly sits up. He looks at the foot of the bed and sees the new pair of boxer briefs with bear bricks printed on them in vibrant colors. "Nice choice of color doc...." mutters Jiyong. 

"Hey they are fun and bright like your personality." 

"Are you kidding me...my personality...fun...bright..." Jiyong opens the pack and holds them out in front of him. 

"Yes, just try them. If they make you sick after a couple days I will buy another pack for you to try." 

Jiyong nods and folds them neatly next to him. "Ne...so are you just going to act like nothing happened." 

Seunghyun tenses a bit. "I wasn't trying to...Jiyong..." 

"I get it...act like nothing happened...I get it..." 

"That's not what I'm trying to say..." 

"Then what are you trying to say" Jiyong spats with a tone. 

"...I...." Seunghyun can't finish his sentences it's like there is a rock sitting on his vocal chords. Jiyong gets annoyed of the lack of sentence structure. 

"Well I will tell you how I feel at the moment since your tongue is in a knot..." He turns towards the older and stares into his eyes. His expression softens. "I like you...I have feelings for you. What happened this morning confirmed it. I know that it was fast and forced but that is the kind of love that I know. I don't know how to like or anything like that...but some how you should me what it's like to be cared for..." Jiyong then looks down and readies for the rejection. 

Seunghyun just stands there speechless and didn't expect such a confession from the younger. He figured that he would be pissed and throwing things at the man...but he didn't. "I...I....I like you too..." Jiyong lifts his head. "You do..." Seunghyun slowly nods his head. "Ne...this is wrong...but I can't help these feelings. I want to protect you...I want you out of here..." 

Jiyong gets out of the bed slowly and approaches the older. He gets closer and closer until their bodies are flush together. The whole time they can hear each other breathing out of anticipation of what is to come. Jiyong then finally makes the move and wraps his arms around the other in a tight embrace. He slowly buries his head in the doctors chest and they both automatically feel the warmth of connection. 

This feeling of completion is all new to the both of them. Seunghyun hugs the other back places his arms around the . He rubs his chin on the clean hair below him and hugs him tighter. He has been enraptured to the best  thing that could have happened in his life. This feeling is so new so exciting he doesn't want to let go. He will find a way to make it so they stay like this forever...

They pull away from the hug and they look into each others eyes...well Jiyong is looking into his eyes. "What are you looking at doc?" Jiyong gets a puzzled look on his face.

"Um...my is on the sides of your mouth still..."

Jiyong blushes. "I thought that I it all away already..."

Seunghyun blushes harder and releases the hug. "Let's clean you up hm?"

Jiyong smiles "Okay doc."

 

Hey New chappie! Something finally happened eh? Comments and feedback are love:)