Plan of Action

Fine Line

YoungBae busts into Jiyong and Seunghyun's room. The two immediately sit up to see what's the urgency of the man coming in at 6am. Seunghyun looks into the mans eyes. "Time to go?" 

Bae nods and collects his words. "Ne, We need to leave in ten minutes. Cherin texted me and they decided to do rounds. I think that Dara is looking for something wrong." 

"Well let's get the show on the road." Bae nods and leaves the room. Seunghyun then turns to the puzzled man next to him. He places a hand on his cheek and smiles softly. "Time to go back now Yongie." He looks and sees the disappointment in the mans eyes. "Don't worry...you will be free soon." He smiles again and starts to get out of the bed. Jiyong freaks and latches on to the man's arm making Seunghyun jump a little. 

He turns and see's almost desperation in Jiyong's eyes. "Hyung...I don't wanna go...what if....what if...this doesn't work out....what if you get fired...what if" He gets cut off by being thrown into a passionate kiss. The older wraps his lips around the pouty ones and ravishes them. Jiyong whimpers and moans while Seunghyun gains more access into the wet cavern. This kiss is yes passionate, but it also has lots of meaning. There is a feeling a of trust. The way that Seunghyun is kissing him and how Jiyong kisses him back. In a non verbal way they connected on many levels.

 The doctor releases the kiss and looks back at a dazed Jiyong. He runs a hand through the jet black hair of his lover "Don't worry" He runs his hand down to his face and traces his lips ever so slowly. Jiyong watches how the man gives him the feeling that he thinks that will be lost. He now realizes that this man is not going any where...he loves this man. Jiyong leans in and kisses the man in front of him. "I trust you" 

"Good my love, now let's get dressed so that we can get you back with out us all getting caught."Jiyong makes a face again. "We might get caught" Seunghyun chuckles and coos "Trust me." Jiyong responds and once again finds himself saying. "I trust you." He gets out of bed and puts back on the clothes that he came to the house with. 

Both of the men rushed out the room with their shared bag in hand. Seunghyun leads Jiyong down stairs in the massive house to the garage. Jiyong looks at the car that he was too high to remember and watches as Yang starts the car. Daesung opens the door from the back and motions for the man to get and Jiyong kindly obeys. Seunghyun once again finds himself in the front seat. 

The car backs out the driveway in a fast motion making the other men slightly nervous. Yang laughs. "Come on this is my driveway I have backed out of this place for 25yrs..." The men chuckle and this releases some of the tension in the air. YoungBae has his phone in hand and he is texting his girlfriend to keep the others distracted for a little while longer. 

Baeby Bear: Babe where are they now?

Yeobo: They are not close but you still need to hurry. Where are you now?

Baeby Bear: We are less than five from the hospital. 

Yeobo: I will do my best. I let the front know you are coming.

Baeby Bear: You told them? Baby..I told you not to tell...

Yeobo: I was talking and it slipped out. Min Yee is on our side. She hates Dara because she supposedly store her boyfriend back in college.

Baeby Bear: Okay well we are pulling into the hospital see you soon. Love you!

The men pull into the parking garage and hurry out of the vehicle. This time they are all able to run because Jiyong is sober and no longer sore. They all hate that they have to come back but they knew that this would happen soon. They knew that Dara would come sniffing to find some trouble. 

////////////

They finally make it into the elevator and they press the ward's floor. The machine moves at a quick place and the doors open. Seunghyun and YounBae quickly Jiyong down the hallway, past the cafeteria, and to the ward door with out getting noticed. Min Yee see's the men and unlocks the door with a click release. the men smile thankfully to her for helping them grab a couple more seconds. They see that no one is in the hall currently and they make a run for it. 

Seunghyun pulls out his id and swipes it across Jiyong's door. The men quickly bust into the room. "Jiyong you need to change back into your gown and underwear." Jiyong obeys and throws off his hyung's over sized hoodie and sweats." YoungBae takes the bag full of clothes and darts of the room unnoticed by anyone. 

Jiyong gets back into bed while Seunghyun throws on his lab coat. He flops on the bed and finally allows air to properly go through his lungs. The two stare at each other  and laugh. "I can't believe we made it..." 

"Me too baby...me too." Seunghyun stands up from the bed. "They are doing checks so I'm going to stay here until they leave okay. After that I will have to go meet Yang" 

Jiyong nods and sits on the squeaky hospital bed. He begins to feel the un home like feel with the white sheets and wall all around him. That  feeling he just wants to wipe away. "Jiyong it's okay...I don't want you here either...but it's.." Seunghyun gets interrupted by Dara coming in with the head doctor park. Seunghyun bows. "Hello Dr. Park." The older raises an eyebrow "What are you doing here this early?" He eyes the man again. "Jiyong is the first patient on my list of rounds..."

"So you must be finished now right?" The doctor looks at him in a questioning way.

"Well we still have sometime left sir"

"I think that he has had enough time today. You may go on to your next patient Dr. Choi"

Seunghyun tenses he doesn't want to leave. He can't leave him. He has no idea what the doctor has in mind. "Sir, not to offend but I feel I must use my time with all patients fairly. I don't want to miss any break throughs"

"Break throughs...with him?" He points at JIyong. "Don't worry about that and please leave the room now. I need to talk to Jiyong..."

"What about sir?"

"Dr. Choi! How many times do I have to say it!? Leave! Now!!!!" The voice of the man is now rumbling through the room. Seunghyun has no choice...he has to leave. He looks over at Jiyong and the younger knows that his lover has no choice. Seunghyun mouths 'I'm sorry' before turning around to slowly leave the room. That soft click of the door pained him. 

YoungBae sees the doctor out of the room and rushes over. "Why are you out here?" 

"They kicked me out....they felt they needed to talk to him." 

"Those mother ers..." YoungBae balls his hand into a fist. 

"Excuse me...." 

The two me look over and see a nurse trying to get by. They of course move out the way...but then freeze when they see who the man is. "The are you doing here...Seungri" growls the older. "I work here...so let me do my job" Seunghyun tries with all of his might not to punch the man. "Just get out of my sight." The younger smirks and proceeds to another patients room. 

/////////////////

Dr. Park pulls out a chair in front of Jiyong  and smiles. "Hello Jiyong Shi." Jiyong looks the man over and doesn't respond. It is not often he gets to see the man behind the chaos. "So I heard that you had a misunderstanding." 

Jiyong furrows his eyebrows. "Misunderstanding?" 

"Ne, you think that you were ." 

"But...I was" "No you weren't you are on many meds Jiyong Shi. How could you know?" 

Jiyong starts to get annoyed by the man who is talking to him like his is six years old. He is really trying to put words in his mouth. "I was ...what are you saying that I ed myself in the ...I'm the one that did this to myself?" He lifts his gown to show all of his marks and bruises. Dr. Park looks but keeps a stone face. "See those are all side effects of the drugs. Most of your drugs can cause you depression and I think that you have a serious case." 

"Why are you saying this...I was ...I know you know it happens..." 

Dara pulls out her phone and presses a button. "I ed myself in the ....I'm the one that did this to myself." She smirks "That's all we needed. The power of technology" Jiyong freaks out and gets off the bed to try to get to the woman, but he is automatically held back. "Don't fight it Jiyong. You knew that you couldn't  win this. Just submit. What's so hard about it." 

"LIARS! YOU ARE BOTH LIIIIAAARS. GIMMIE!! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!" Jiyong continues to fight but the doctor is of course strong. The sound proof room hears his cries but no one else. He is then stuck with Thorazine( powerful sedative that effects the mind and body.) It takes only 3 seconds for the drug to go through his system. He lumps down to a ball of clay and the doctor throws him on the bed. The two walk to the door and open it slowly only to Seunghyun right behind it. 

"I thought I told you to go do your rounds." 

"I did sir...." says Seunghyun  with a tone that gets the Head doctor to raise an eyebrow. He closes the door. "Jiyong decided that he wanted a nap. Leave him alone and go." Seunghyun turns and goes down the hallway the opposite direction of the doctors. He waits a couple minutes and then charges back down the hall when the coast is clear. Bae comes right behind him like a shadow and they both burst in the room. 

"..." Seunghyun comes in and he knows what happened. He allows Bae to come in the room with him but then he starts to lose it. He starts to punch the wall repeatedly. He punches it so hard that there is a dent in the wall. Bae being stronger than the other cautiously stops the fist from doing more damage. 

"I just want to kill him!!!" 

"You can't" 

He runs over to Jiyong's bed and helps him into bed. He looks as his eyes to see them fully dilated. He looks in the trash to see what they injected him with. "Aish..." 

Bae comes over and pats him on the shoulder. "The good thing is that this is all that they did to him. He is safe for now." 

Seunghyun walks to the door. "Let's go meet Yang I'm tired of this . I'm tired!" He slams the door open and Bae gets wide eyed at the angry man. He slowly leaves the room and motions for his girlfriend to keep an eye out. He catches up to the ball of fire and follows him out of the ward to the elevator. 

They both get in and proceed to the higher floors. Bae leans over and presses the elevator to stop. Seunghyun looks over. "Why did you do that?" 

"You need to calm down..."

"Calm down...how the can I..I..." 

"See this is what we don't want to show to the Kwons. Get yourself together man. You were doing well before. Don't let your feeling get in the way. I know it's hard to say but stop this..." 

Seunghyun takes a deep breath and calms his nerves. "I'm sorry...it's just so beyond my control I can't stand it at times..." 

"I understand...well I really don't but I can sympathize with you." Bae smiles at the other man and presses the elevator to move again. The lift stops and they get off at the 17 floor which is filled with conference rooms and the CEO's office also know as the Kwon quarters. YoungBae leads Seunghyun down the many halls to finally meet Dr. Yang  and lawyer Choi in front of the CEO suite. 

Lawyer Choi looks over at Seunghyun "You ready to do this?You need to have your together for this" 

"More than ever." says Seunghyun clutching his fist. He is not sure what he will do when he meets Jiyong's parents. He is not sure to punch them or greet them properly. On the outside he looks okay but really his emotions are on high. What has kept him stable is his friends and lover. 

"Let's go in. Sorry YoungBae but you can't go in. I hope you understand." He smiles apologetically. 

"No worries. I knew that I wouldn't be in the actual meeting..." 

/////////////////

They open the door to the suite to be welcomed by a heavily wooded reception area. There is a long semicircular desk in front of two large doors. The whole scene is intimidating but this is not driving these men away. The secretary with the nickname Gummy because she is full of gossip welcomes the party. "Hello Dr. Yang. Do you have an appointment?" 

"Ne, I'm meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Kwon today." 

"Ne, I will let him know you are waiting." 

The woman messages her boss and then is soon given permission to the men in. "This way sir." She watches how the three men walk their way to the large wooden doors. Dr. Yang pulls it open to reveal another dark and heavily wood office full of degrees and charity photos. In the middle of the room there are two sofas that are sitting across from each other. The tuffed leather sat Mr and Mrs. Kwon patiently waiting to see what their largest share holder has to say. 

Mr. Kwon walks over. "Aiiigo I have not seen you in months. You decided to emerge from the shadows huh?" Dr. Yang laughs and bows. "This is my lawyer Choi Dong Wook and this my friend Dr. Choi Seunghyun. "Hello gentlemen. Aigo they are so good looking, but why do you have  a lawyer with you today. Care to make another donation?" 

Doctor Yang takes a seat and the two younger bow to Mrs. Kwon and take a seat as well. "Well today I wanted to talk about something different." 

"What do you mean? What is it you wish to talk about?" The older man sits further back in his chair to listen to what the other has to say. 

"Well we want to talk about thing concerning you." 

Mrs. Kwon looks over at the Doctor. "Concerning us? What is there to concern us?" 

"Well I want to talk to you about your son." 

The couple makes a face. The make a look as if they are caught in an act but also have a glare of how dare he even speak of such things. "We don't have a son" 

"In your mind you may not, but we all know that he exsist." 

Dr Kwon then interjects. "So what do you want...What about him..." 

"Well he has not been treated well, he has been overdosed of medicine that he doesn't need, he is abused, and he is weekly. Jiyong doesn't need to be here and he has been sober the past two weeks. We evaluated that he is perfectly fine in an normal environment. We wish for you to release him and let him live the real world." 

Dr. Kwon doesn't respond. He just stares at the man with an expression of nothing. Mrs. Kwon does the same but avoids all contact. "There is no such thing going on with my son. He says many things that people will believe but they are all delusional acts of attention." Lawyer park tries not to make face he instead opens his suite case. "We have evidence of his markings and the abuse."

Dr. Kwon furrows his brow. "So what are you saying...you are going to sue me?" 

"If we have to sir yes...this is malpractice" lawyer Park keeps his head down. 

"The make you think that you can come in here and threaten me with this bull. Jiyong is crazy and the drugs that he is on is prescribed by Dr. Park. He would not make a mistake such as overdose and . Are you saying that we mistreat our patients. That we just let our patients get ." 

Dr. Yang has had enough. "First he is not a patient. He is your son. He is your child. How can you let such things happen to him. Have you even looked at your son? Have you even talked to him to see the pain in his eyes. Have you ever touched the markings on his body? He is and abused." The couple winces at the words. " AND ABUSED! That is what's happening on that ward. We want to keep this quiet but you are making this difficult. If we have to we will bring this to court and I'm sure they will love that the patient is your son." 

"Are you treatening us?"

"Yes this is a threat. I normally don't go this route but I can't stand you monsters. Jiyong right now is suffering because you decided to keep him in the clouds. Choi give him the agreement." 

Lawyer park pulls out an agreement to let Jiyong go. Stating that he is indeed well and that he can be free amongst the public. Dr. Kwon takes the agreement and reads it. He places the paper down. "I'm not signing anything until my lawyer gets here." 

"Come on Dr. Kwon. Let your son go. If you want to show him any love, sign this." 

"I don't love that bastard" 

Everyone becomes silent in the room. Dr. Kwon points "Who is this? Are you his doctor? Did you start this mess?" 

Dr. Yang interrupts. "Yes, he is his doctor. Don't say anything Dr. Choi." He told him to shut up mainly because he doesn't know what kinds of emotions are going through the younger man. He is afraid he might explode. 

The heavy office doors open and the men look over. In walks in The Head Dr. Park and Head Nurse Dara behind...and then last...Seungri? Seunghyun's eyebrows rise when he sees the pricks come into the room. Dr. Park bows. "I heard there was a meeting with Yang and I wanted to drop by. Turns out this is a party." He laughs. "I assume there are here to talk about Jiyong?" 

Dr. Kwon nods his head. "These ers are trying to start trouble." 

"Well I will set the record straight. I had a chat with Jiyong and he finally confessed that this is all his doing. So no need to worry." Seunghyun then freaks out. "You are lying...that man over there is the one that him and that woman is the one that over doses him." 

Dr. Park smirks "Dr. Choi how could you say that about your calleges. Seungri just does his job of helping Jiyong out with his baths and Dara does her job properly as well." 

Dara then pulls out the recording and lets it haunt their ears. "I ed myself in the ....I'm the one that did this to myself." She stops the recording and everyone is shocked. Everything that they just said to Dr. Kwon now sounds like lies. Dr. Yang stands up "You know that is not true. Why are you keeping him here....Really...you sick s go to these lenghs!?"

Seungri then steps forward with an innocent look. "Dr. Kwon...I don't want to cause trouble but...it's Dr. Choi who abused Jiyong..." 

"What?!" Seunghyun yells "What the are you saying." 

Seungri speaks over him and continues to lock eyes with Jiyong's dad. "I have seen him...he hits him and has ed him. I even think that he tricked him into liking him. It's really sick....I can't believe I work in a place like this..." He then starts to cry and wipe his fake tears. Everyone in the room is full of confusion anger and accomplishment. All three sides are now in battle. 

Dr. Kwon looks over at Seunghyun. "Is this true." 

"No sir." 

"Are you in love with my son." 

Seunghyun doesn't know how to respond. "...I treat him like all the other patients sir." 

"You didn't answer my question. It's simple. Yes or No." 

"Yes, I'm in love with him, but I never laid a hand on him. Never" He looks over at Seungri and growls. 

Dr. Kwon makes a face of disgust. "You are fired. The rest of you get out except for Dr. Yang and Dr. Park."

The rest of them walk out of the room. The door is not all the way closed and Seunghyun pushes Seungri against the wall. The younger man smirks "What is wrong Seunghyun" 

"You rude bastard. I'm your hyung...if I want to I can kill you right now. I wouldn't mind it at all." He gets closer to the mans face with his dark eyes staring intensely. Dong Wook and YoungBae try to pull the man  off the younger. "Stop it! This is not helping."  Seunghyun brushes the men off and slams the younger into the wall making the nurse wince to the pain. "Oh I guess that hurts huh." He slams him again this time making the room rattle. He looks the man over again. "You will pay." He grabs him by the collar and throws him across the room making him fall to the floor. Dara runs over to comfort her boyfriend. 

Seunghyun points at the two. "I should have known you two ers were lovers." He looks up and laughs at the ceiling. "Well isn't this nice." Seungri looks the man. "What are you crazy." He brushes him self off and Dara helps him to straighten his clothes. Dong Wook steps in "You three are not getting away with this...I will find out everything. I will dig and dig and dig until I find justice. What I do know is the face of liars." The man looks them over and leaves the room. YoungBae and Seunghyun follow their hyung with the same look of disgust. 

Seungri looks into Dara's eyes and laughs. "Bull " They then look over and they totally forgot that the secretary was in the room. Dara makes a face. "What are you looking at?" 

Gummy stands up from her chair and picks up a file.  She walks by them and turns with a smile "You two are ed." She smirks again and leaves the room with the two biggest liars on the planet.

Dun dun dun. What willl happen next. What will be Jiyong's fate? Find out in the next chappie. Comments and UPvotes are love! I hope that you all are enjoying this as much as me:)