Chapter 5

Finding Yoona

"What?" Okay this was weird. Was this a prank.

"Sorry." She said while rubbing her face.

"I really don't get it. The way I feel." She told me.

"Oh well it's okay." Well not really to me it was like having your best friend who is like a sister telling you they like you. Awkward. But to Seohyun it was just a crush. Is this the answer to this messed up prank. To find love? But with Seohyun? Great.

"Ummmm."

"I get it you are probably creeped out."

"NO! It's just..."

"We are both girls."

"Yeah."

"I don't care if you don't. But I don't think you feel too same way about me."

"I try it out."

"Really?" She said and her eyes lit up.

"Sure it something new. But we have to keep quiet until we are forsure. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"You cant tell anyone. Even members. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"So should we like go on a date?"

"Okay. Lets go out to get some breakfast?" She nodded and we did. We went to a cute little coffee shop. We chatted. This seemed normal. After a while we both headed back to the hotel because she needed to head to practice. I told her I could just hang out in the hotel room.
The rest of the trip was like that. They were really busy. I went to the concerts and got to hang backstage and was crying and silently singing along and trying not to dance. After it was over I hugged the members and the manager said it was time to head back to Korea.
On the plane I sat next to Jessica who sleep the whole way. Most of the members slept the whole way. One time Sunny woke up and she and Hyoyeon were watching a funny video laughing themselves off.

The plane finally landed and I walked next to Seohyun until the limo came for them.

"I guess this is goodbye for now."

"Yeah I will see you later Seo. Remember text me."

"Okay bye Y."

"Bye." I said then turned to Jessica and hugged her. This had been a fun trip. Even with what had happened. I still had cried a lot. Tried to privately but this new thing with me and Seohyun was it that bad?