Chapter 1

Finding Yoona

I ran straight to our dorm. The password was still the same. I went to my room. I looked around none of my stuff was there. I hand tapped me and I turned around.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Jessica a member of my group asked. Why didn't she remember me?

"Don't you know me?"

"No." she said while taking in my appearance. I probably looked horrible. Make-up running, wet and I was wearing a wedding dress."Runaway bride?"

"No. Sorry I'll just go now." Maybe then the prank would stop.

"No here." She handed me a piece of paper. It had her number on here. "Look I don't know how you got in here but if you need some help I know some people." I nodded at her and started to cry. There was only one more place for my to go. To my house. I arrived there and my umma(mom) came in and asked where I had been. I just sighed and headed to my room. Everything was in place. Is this just a prank. I decided to go online to our fansite and post a message. The fans would know it was me. I did and I got messages saying I was crazy and people asking who I was. Next I looked at our music videos and I wasn't in any of them. What has happened here? I started crying and slumped down on my bed. I fell asleep. Maybe this was just a horrible dream. Well more like a nightmare.
It wasn't the next my umma woke me up and told me I had to go to school. I looked at some of the pictures. I had glasses in all of them. I didn't look that pretty in them but I wasn't ugly.

You maybe wondering where I go to school. I am in college. My umma drove me and I put on my glasses. I got out. I had to go to the office and ask for a schedule because I didn't remember the last time I was here. I headed to my first class and sat down. Later the school day ended and I went home. I found my wedding dress laying on my bed clean. I smiled. My umma had washed it for me. I put it in my closet. I then remembered all the things that had happened and started to cry again. Was it still some kind of prank. I need to get in there. I decided to call Jessica. She answered on the First ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jessica it's the runaway bride."

"Oh hey. What's your real name?"

"Im Yoona."

"Cool. Wait how do you know my name."

"I know SNSD."

"Are you a fan."

"Yes." I need to play along if they don't remember I will make them. It may take some time but it will happen.

"That's awesome. Buy the way why were you in our dorm."

"I was getting something for a stylist noona. She found me when I was running."

"Okay. Did you find it?"

"Yep."

"So what did you call me for?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. I mean if you're free."

"Sure Yoona. I'll text you were we can meet."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I hung up. Okay I need a plan. A plan to get them to remember. I'll start off with Jessica. Then get to all them. Even if it takes all I have. I will get them to believe and remember me.