Chapter 2

Finding Yoona

Later I arrived and Jessica was waiting for me at the cafe. I don't know how I got her to come but I guess she was curious about how I got into her dorm. She waved when she saw me. I sat down next to her.

"Hey Yoona." She said to me.

"Hey."

"Want something to eat?"

"Ummm sure. What about you?"

"Oh I already ordered." I nodded and the waiter took my order. I got a hot chocolate. Jessica had gotten a mocha.

"So Yoona what did you need? Did you want a autograph?"

"No that's okay."

"But I thought you were a fan of us?"

"Do you remember me at all?"

"Yeah of course. Yesterday you were in our dorm." I sighed. How much longer was this going to go on?

"Sure." Jessica looked at her phone then hopped up.

"Sorry Yoona I have to go. I will talk to you later K?"

"Okay bye." Great so plan A didn't work. I may need another plan. I guess I could to go to one of their concerts and meet them backstage say it is for a report? Yeah that would work I'll call Jessica later. I so I did. She agreed. Does this chick like really like me? I have no idea. Their concert was going to be on Thursday. 2 days. So I had to get ready. So I could look good. Like myself.

Thursday night came and I was all ready.I took the bus. Actually I was going to a rehearsal. Jessica planned it just for me. I think she may actually really like me!
I got there and I had to give them the ticket Jessica had sent me. I found my seat which was in the front row. I had never sat here for a Girls' Generation concert before and was hyperventilating. Hopefully this would be over soon. Was it really just some prank? The show started and when they came out and started singing Genie I cried really hard.

By the end of the 2nd performance I was weeping. I tried to be as quiet as I could but I got some weird looks. After the show ended since I had a backstage pass I could go meet them but first I needed to go to the bathroom because from crying too much my makeup had run all over my face. I had brought a purse with makeup just in case this happened. I was right cause it did. After I finished i decided to head there. I was breathing deeply. Maybe this would all be over soon. Maybe they would laugh and pat my back. I go there and someone asked for my pass and I showed it to them. They told me to wait for a minute then lead me to SNSD's dressing room. They told me to wait outside just to make sure about this. A few minutes later the person came back outside and told me I could go in. When I did Jessica saw me and came up and hugged me. Then she turned and said.

"Guys I want you to meet Yoona she's a hard core SNSD fan." Later most of them said hi to me and gave me autographs. I was trying hard not to cry. After Seohyun signed it and smiled at me Jessica told me it was time for me to go. After I made it out I was in tears again. So this wasn't prank. But what was it then?

I made it home. I rushed up to my room. Why is everything like this? What did I ever do? Why did this happen? I really didn't understand this at all. Soon I fell asleep with these questions in my head.

"Yoona-ah!" I heard someone scream at me while pulling off my blankets. I saw it was my umma.

"Umma!"

"It is time for you to go to school miss."

"Ugh." I said while rolling off the bed. I put on some clean clothes and glasses. I also had contacts but I was too lazy to put them on today. I grabbed my school bag and headed to school. I took the bus and arrived there shortly. When I got into the school someone jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

"Yoonie I missed you so much." Who was this person. I looked at them it was a boy taller then me with a nice face. He was smiling at me.

"Who are you?" His smile dropped but then it came back.

"Tease." No I really didn't know this person.

"Don't you remember me Yoona?"

"No." His smile was off his face now.

"Well I am Minhyun. Your classmate." The name didn't ring a bell.

"Sorry I don't remember you."

"Really?"

"Yeah I was in a accident and lost some of my memory."

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll tell about our past." I smiled and nodded at him. I learned that we had been friends for a long time. He was one year older then me. He had 2 older brothers and a younger sister. He seemed like a nice person. But this wasn't my life. I belonged in SNSD. School took most of the day. After I had a missed call from Jessica. She answered on the 1st ring.

"Hello."

"Hey Jess."

"Yoona!" She screamed through the phone and I laughed. She giggled.

"What did you want me for?"

"Not much. I just wanted to talk. Oh, by the way, we are having a concert tomorrow and little tour in Japan."

"So..."

"I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Which one?"

"Both."

"Why?"

"Because I like you and I am excited that you are a fan and wondered if you wanted to come see what it was like to be on tour with us." Boy did she not know. I have been on tons of tours with our band. But she didn't.

"I can't make it tomorrow. I have to stay late at school."

"Can you make it to the tour?" Oh what the hell.

"Sure."

"YAY! Okay I will text you the address for you. Oh yeah we are going to be there for 4 days. This is going to be so much fun!"

"Yeah. I have to go now. Bye Jess."

"Bye Yoona. See you on Thursday." Oh great. What have I gotten myself into. I am going to die on this trip. I am going to cry. I am going to be in denial. This is going to be interesting for us of us if I don't keep my mouth shut. Hopefully I will.