Chapter 3

Finding Yoona

It was Thursday and I was all packed. I was really nervous. This was going to be really awkward. Well for me and them if I don’t shut up. I got there and Jessica was waiting for me.

“YOONA!” She said then hugged me.

“Hey Jessi.” I said back to her.

“Are you ready?” I nodded.

“Okay I am going to show all around and hopefully you will learn more and get to know more about the members.”

“Okay.” She didn’t know I already did. She lead me to the bus. She took my suitcase and put it in the back. I keep my backpack with me. Jessica took my hand and lead me onto the bus and put me in the seat next to her. The other members came in and some remembered me. Others did. It was like old times. Almost. First everyday chatted then some put on music. Some fell asleep. I was one of the ones that fell asleep. I woke up with Jessica shaking me.

“Time to get up! We are here!” She screamed in my ear.

“Okay I got it.” I said back. Jessica grabbed me and lead me around to the luggage. I grabbed mine and Jessica skipped ahead. I was walking and Seohyun came up to me and started walking with me.
We walked to our room. I was going to share a room with Jessica and Seohyun. I put down my stuff and realized there was only 2 beds.

“I’ll share a bed with Yoona.” Jessica screamed. Seohyun looked at her and threw her stuff down on one of the beds. Jessica put her stuff next to mine. Then she grabbed my hand and said,
“Yoonie let’s go!”

“Where?”

“Outside to play!” Jessica pulled me outside and we wondered around. The manager had given Jessica some Japanese money, yen. We bought some ice-cream and ran around to park. Jessica got a call from the manager and she told me it was time to go back. I nodded and we walked back. Well more like skipped. It was like old times. Well almost.

When we got back Jessica pulled me to where all of the other members were. The manager told them something. I was only half listening.

“Jessica, Yuri, Sunny and Tiffany I need you over there.” The manager pointed to part of the stage.

“Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Taeyeon over there.”

“What about Seohyun?” I asked the manager.

“She’s sick today. Want to keep her company?”

“Sure. Is she in our room.” The manager nodded and I headed off. If I saw them rehearse I would probably cry. I opened the door to our room and saw Seohyun on the bed.

“Hey.” I said to her.

“Hi.” She mumbled back.

“Do you need anything?”

“No. You seem familiar. But I can’t remember why.” Boy did she know.

“I have no idea how.”

“There’s something I like about you.”

“I like you too.” She smiled at me.

“Can you just stay here until I fall asleep.”

“Sure Seo.” She smiled at me.

“Seo I like that.” She said to me the she was out. I also felt slepp coming to me and was out a few minutes after her.

When I woke up I went to the bathroom needing to use it. It was closed and the light was on so I knocked.

“Come in!” did and I saw Seohyun in only a towel. She flushed when she saw it was me and she walked out of the bathroom apologizing. I smiled at her then did my business. When I came out I asked,

“Where is everyone?”

“Working.”


“Oh. Want some ice-cream?”

“Sure.” I ordered us both sundaes. When they came we both eat them hungrily. I got some on my face and Seohyun it off for me. I laughed when she blushed. This was fun and like old times. Well like I said before almost.