Chapter 4

Finding Yoona

I guess I had fallen asleep because when I woke up Seohyun wasn’t there, guess they were practicing again. I wiped my eyes and went into the bathroom fixing my makeup. I found some clean clothes and put them on. I then put on shoes and looked through the hotel. Some people gave me some weird looks but I just smiled at them. I went and got some rice and ate it fast then I went back to the hotel room and turned the TV on random channels. I can understand japanese but it is still weird but nice to be in Japan again. After a while I fell asleep again and was being waked up by Jessica.

"YOONIE!” She said while pulling the blanket off me.

“JESSI!” I screamed back at her. She smiled at me then brought me into a hug.

“I missed you.”

“You have only been gone a few hours.”

“But I want to hang out with my new friend.”

“We can hang out now...” I was cut off with Seohyun coming in.

“Can I hang too.”

“Sure.” I told her and she smiled at while Jessica looked disappointed and frowned. I took her hand and said,

“Let’s go.” Seohyun followed us and I asked Jessica where she wanted to go.

“I’m hungry.”

“Well let’s get some food then Jess.” I told her. We got some rice and Jessica tried the sushi. Seohyun was quiet so i feed her a piece of sushi. Then we looked around in the stores. Japan had some really cool stuff. After a while we went back to our hotel room and watched a Japanese movie we got. Jessica sat next to me on the bed and Seohyun sat on the other side of me. Soon we all fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up with the feeling of people by me. I saw the Jessica was holding my hands and the Seohyun was half on top of me. I tried to sit up but failed. I tried again and finally Seohyun’s eyes peeked open and she saw that I was trying to get up so she got up off of me. I smiled and got out of Jessica’s grip.

Seohyun followed me into the bathroom because she needed to get her her makeup. I needed to do mine too so I said we should just do each others and she agreed. We spent 20 minutes doing that. Giggling and smiling and laughing. Like old times. After we finished I was going to head out the door but Seohyun grabbed me hand and pulled me back in.

“Yoona?”

“Yeah?”

“Is it bad of me?’

“Is what bad of you?”

“Is it bad that I feel this way?”

“What way?”

“The way I do about you.”

“I like you do. We are friends.”

“I feel like I don’t want to be friends.”

“Why?” I said. Did she hate me?

“I like you more then a friend.” WHAT THE HELL?