Prologue

Finding Yoona

Hello. My name is Im Yoona. I am 22 years old. I am part of the Korean girl group Girls' Generation also known as SNSD or SoShi. We have been a group for almost 6 years. Everything was as it should be until a few weeks ago. Some weird things started happening. In fact something happened that changed my life forever.

 

2 Weeks ago:

 

"Yoona-shi!" I heard Taeyeon my unni and leader of our group yell.

 

"Coming Unni!" I called back running to her. I jumped into her arms and she caught me twirling me around. She laughed and so did I. She then she gave me her smile. It was one of the best smiled in the whole world. I had to smile back at her. She put me back on the floor.

 

"It's time to go now." I saw Seohyun and she looked at me slightly frowning. I looked at her confused but shrugged it off and skipped out the door. We were working on our Time Machine music video and I was so excited. It was a really sad song but it was so pretty. For the shooting I got to be in the snow walking around in a wedding dress. I hummed the song as I hopped in the car the other members already waiting. Taeyeon and Seohyun got in after me. Seohyun looked at me but I looked to my sides and I was already sitting by Sooyoung and now Teayeon. She frowned but sat down in the front. Seohyun was the member I was closest to. She was always there for me even if she was a few years younger then me. She was a little bit of a loner in a way but I loved that about her. We finally arrived and I skipped out in front of the other members.

 

"She's too hyper." I heard Hyoyeon mumble. I rolled my eyes and walked faster. I made it up the stairs and ran into something. I realized it was a stylist and I apologized. She said it was okay and I continued on my way. I heard her chuckle. Later all of the members were gathered and getting ready. Seohyun was in white and I was in a very pretty wedding dress. I was a runaway bride. I think that is really cool. After filming for a little bit we took a break and Seohyun and I went to the bathroom. We went and I took her a needed a little while more. She nodded and headed off. I looked in the mirror. They had made me look extra pretty in this dress. I jumped when someone tapped my shoulder. It was the stylist noona from before.

 

"Hey. Sorry about earlier I told her." she smiled at me then said,

 

"Let me fix you up."

 

"Okay." She put her hands on my face but really surprised me when she pressed her lips to mine. My eyes opened wide and I pushed her away from me.

 

"Have fun doll." She said winking then walked away. Who was that? What was wrong? I shrugged it off and went back to the filming. I was stopped by a security guard.

 

"Excuse me miss you cant go any farther."

 

"But I am part of this group."

 

"Nice try. Girls Generation has 8 members." What was this some sick joke?

 

"Ha-ha. Very funny." I said walking farther.

 

"Like I said before you can't go any farther." I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then I saw Seohyun.

 

"Seo! Seo!" I yelled. She came over.

 

"Why is this fan calling my name and how did she get in? Please take her out." the man nodded then grabbed me. I tried fighting but backup came and they pushed me to onto the street. I landed the looked up. It had started to snow. Tears started to fall from my cheeks. What was this sick prank? What were they trying to do? Are they trying to test me? Or is this something more? Something that no one can explain. I started walking then started to run. The snow was falling on me. It felt cold and sad.