Chapter 6

Finding Yoona

"Bye I have to go Seo." I said and then I hung up. I got just ended my conversation with Seohyun. I guess she was my girlfriend. The whole matter stills confuses me. Lately the group has been very busy and I have been trying to do as well as I could in school. It has been 2 weeks since the trip to Japan and I haven't seen any member of the group since.

Seohyun and I were going to get together this weekend. I told her she could come to me house and she agreed. I was going to pick her up by the studio tomorrow since today is friday. She is going to stay the night because she got the weekend off.

At the current moment I am heading home and going to get a new night's rest. This life isn't as bad as I thought. I still miss being in SNSD though. I still wonder if it is just a prank. But I don't know. I wish I could go back to the old times and I still cry myself to sleep every night. I go. Home did my homework, eat dinner and headed to bed. I hope tomorrow fomes soon. I wonder ir Seohyun will believe me if I told her about what happened. Or maybe she would just think I am crazy.

I woke up and got ready putting on something that matched. Then I went to go pick up Seo. I saw Jessica and she came running in for a hug.

"YOON-AH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I laughed and hugged back.

"I missed you too Jess. Have you seen Seohyun?"

"Why?" I could see her happiness fading a little.

"We are hanging out."

"Oh." All the happiness gone.

"Don't worry Jess we can hang out sometime just me and you." She smiled and said,

"Okay. Go have fun Yoonie." She said and I saw Seohyun. I ran to her and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much Y."

"I missed you too Seo."

"Let's go." I said then I noticed she had a guitar.

"Oh you're bringing your guitar. Are you going to play for me? I love it when you do youre really good." She got a confused look on her face and said.

"You have heard me play?" Ah. Oops my big mouth.

"On the TV silly." I quickly filled in. She smiled and we and we go in the subway. There were a few people filming us but others didn't care. We arrived home and I took her up to my room.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah it is really nice Y."

"Can you play for me now?"

"Yeah. Sure lets sit on the bed." And then she played for me. She sang and I love her voice it sounded like an angel after she was done I clapped and without thinking I leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed me back slowly. Oh my why am I feeling crazy sparks? It is like fireworks!

"Want to to try?" She said smiling.

"Sure." I said and with that Seohyun helped me play the guitar.