Preview for the Next Chapter

The Five Monsters [HIATUS]

As they were speaking of the baby, Daesung wanted one now but Min-Hee wanted one later, probably in the later months.  She wanted the baby to be in a specific month.  She is a very symbolic child. 

"Why don't we have the child now?

"I don't think I'm ready"

"I think it's time, we can have as many as you want."

"What if the child happens to be just like 'us'"

"Then that is better, it means we don't have to worry"

"If you say so then, but can we do it another night"

"Sure, anything for you."

While Min-Hee was getting ready for a shower, she heard Daesung come in.  She thought it was weird for him to come in.  He opened the door to the shower and saw Min-Hee.  You could see was ready to expolde, but he knew he couldn't do it tonight but is man instincts were telling him different.  So he stripped off his clothes and came into the shower with Min-Hee.

"Honey what are you doin?"

"I'm going to have a shower with you."

"No! close your eyes I don't want you to see my body"

Daesung pulled her hands away from his eyes and saw her lushes body.  He couldn't stand any longer.  He brought Min-Hee closer, he nibbled her neck and you could hear a soft moan.  She bit her lip to not to moan but it felt so good.  He trailed his fingers around her s then down her stomach towards her womanhood. She wanted to moan so badly but she didn't want to show her weakness to him. 

"Come on baby moan for me, you know you want to.  Don't worry this bathroom is sound proof no one will hear you moan."

"AHH Daesung, OMG it....feels....so......goood!"

"Do you want me in you?"

"Yes" She said faintly.

 

So how did you like the preview, gonna try my best for a scene next.  Sorry for not updating regulary I tried my best.  School is getting to much, I got to do more studying and I have a diialectic journal due next week and a book presentation next next week.  Then got winter program going on at the same time.  Well keep safe my sunscribers.  Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and got some great Black Friday deals.