The Intruder

The Five Monsters [HIATUS]

Daesung POV

I looked in the kitchen to find someone.

"Youngbae?"

"Daesung?"

"What are you doing here breaking into someone's house?"

"Oh nothing...just was going to check up on something then leave"

"Really"

"Yeah, I'll get going now"

"Youngbae wait, what are you seriously here for"

"Daesung, it's so tempting, I can smell her a mile away.  I need to have her now."

"No you can never have her, she is mine!"

"Never YoungBae!"

"Please Daesung, just one bite"

"No YoungBae!"

"Why can't I, are you in love with her?"

"No why would a monster like me be in love with just a human?"

 

They argued for another hour Min-Hee was getting worried all she heard was Daesung screaming out loud to back off.  She was getting scared that YoungBae would barge in and capture her.

But just at that moment, the door opened and there he was all Min-Hee could see was glowing red eyes.  She was definitely scared now.  She tried to yell for Daesung but she could, the monster covered and started to lean in closer to her neck.  This was the time she was going to die she thought.  It's the time, but what have I done to deserve this kind of death.  But then Daesung comes rushing in with blood all over his body, he kicked the monster and try to attack him even more.  Nothing was scaring the monster away...the monster leaned in closer to Min-Hee and she could already feel his breath on her neck.  Just in that moment, Daesung released his fangs and bit into the monsters shoulder.

What Min-Hee just seen, she didn't want to see again.  She was now more afraid of Daesung than ever.  The monster gave out a hiss and fell to the grown.  She bed lamp to see it was YoungBae that tried to attack her.  She never thought in her life time that one of Daesung's friends would try to kill her.  She looked up at Daesung with a worriesome face.

 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.  I'm just a little shocked and scared at what you did over there"

"Oh..don't worry these won't come out unless it's an emergency."

"No worries it's okay, here come here to Daesung, there's nothing to worry about."

"I'll protect you no matter what"

 

As they slept through the morning, Min-Hee couldn't sleep she was afraid that the others would come and try to kill her.

Daesung always woke up when she would shift around on the bed.  He was irritaited and just sat up.  He looked at her and asked:

"You Okay? you haven't slept all night"

"Idk, I guess, i just been worrying."

"Please don't worry no one is going to hurt you."

"How about I make you feel better?"

"Please..."

He leaned in and kissed her on her lips.  He nibbled on her bottom lip to ask for permission. She opened and Daesung's tongue roamed around.  Both of their tongues fighted for dominance,  eventually she gave in and just let the sweet taste savor in .  She never thought that kissing Daesung could be this great. 

 

He pulled away and kissed her on her forehead.

"Lets get ready for breakfast"

"Okay"

They both took a shower and like all things she forgets her towel again.

"Daesung!"

"Daesung!!"

"Yes babe"

"I forgot my towel again"

"Aish...Min-Hee you have to remember to bring your towel in, everytime I go in your always ."

"I'm sorry"

"Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to my "

 

She stood there in silence was he really that stimulated.

 

 

Later That Afternoon

 

"You ready for lunch?"

"Yes, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise"

 

At the supermarket...

 

"We're at the super market Daesung"

"Because I'm going buy the ingredients for lunch"

"AWW are you making me lunch?"

"Of course a man like myself has to eventually cook for himslef"

"What are you going to make?"

"That's also a surprise"

 

After going to the super market at Daesung's house

 

"Can I watch you cook?"

"No I want it to be a total surprise.  Why don't you stay in my room until it's ready?"

"Okay, I better blown away."

 

 

At Lunch

 

Daesung had set up a nice table cloth with rose pedals all over the table with their lunch under silver covers.   He had everything planned out.  He wanted to make everything perfect.

 

"Min-Hee come down lunch it ready"

"OKAY I'm coming down"

She comes down with a y red dress that hugs her body perfectly.

Daesung was definitely stunned of her figure. All he wanted to do was touch her all over but he had to control himself.

 

"How do you like that lunch I set up for you?"

"It's perfect! I didn't you were the romantic type I thought you were more of a muscular guy that doesn't care."

"Of course I'm romantic, each guy has at least some romance in them."

After that lunch.  They washed the dishes together and Daesung told Min-Hee to wait in the living room. 

"Wait in the living room, I have another surprise for you."

 

Daesung went to his car and grabbed to bouquet of flowers.

 

"Okay babe close your eyes."

Daesung wallked in with the bouquet flowers.

 

"Now open your eyes"

"Oh My Gosh! How did you know I loved Blue Orchids, these are so rare."

"I have my ways"

"I love you so much"

Min-Hee gave a peck on Daesung's lips.

 

"You just made this day a perfect day, I don't want this day to end"

"I will never end as long as your with me you will forever be living this day"

"AWW...I love you so much"

"I love you too"

 

 

As their fun filled day continues, Daesung had many surprises for Min-Hee.

 

2 Weeks Later

 

Daesung was preparing for a proposal, he bought the most extravagant ring.

(http://pearls-necklace.com/pearl-necklaces/champagne-engagement-rings.html   This is the ring)

He was scared in what her response was...Did she love him enough to marry him?

"I hope you like this"

 

A/N:

This is another chapter trying to catch up on my 2 weeks....chapter 7 in progress.  Trying to write more chapter and so I can just update! Please read and subscribe.  Thanks.