The Engagement

The Five Monsters [HIATUS]

"I hope you like this"

...Daesung was getting ready to propose to her, he had everything planned out. 

Daesung's Proposal List:

  1. Flowers (Orchids)
  2. Fancy candle lit dinner by the beach
  3. Rose pedals 
  4. Engagement ring
  5. Engagement box
  6. Tux
  7. Present

He was going through his list for at least ten time to make sure it was perfect.  He called every five minutes that the flowers came on time. 

He has texted Min-Hee the area and what time to be there.

 

TEXT

 

"Hey boo, come to _____ beach at 6"

"Oh...what for?"

"It's a surprise :D"

"A surprise again?  You always surprise me."

"I know, but this one is really good and you will be blown away."

"Okay, I'll be there at 6"

"Wear something pretty!"

 

END TEXT

 

Daesung was already jumping up and down from all the excitement he was having.  He got his tux ready and started to fix his hair, he wanted this night to be perfect.  

 

 

6 PM: DINNER & PROPOSAL

 

Min-Hee walked to the beach that she was texted.  She found it kind of weird because she heard no noises excepted the waves crashing onto tehe beach.  She slowly walked down to the beach and saw a rose pedals on the flower.  But there was a note.  

"Follow the rose pedals. There will be another note for you"

She did what the note said,  this led her to candle-lit dinner, she started to tear up when she saw the romantic dinner set up.  

Daesung started to walk out from the dark and came closer to the dinner.  He sat down as he saw his soon to be fiance.  

"Oh My Gosh, Daesung this is the most beautiful thing any person has done for me."

"Well you know tonight is a special night."

"Special night?"

"Yep, now don't think about it too much, cause I got you these."

Daesung brings out the Orchids from the side of his chair.  

She was stunned as she started to cry, she didn't want to cry but these were tears of joy.  

Daesung started to see how happy she was and soon he couldn't wait to pop up the question.

 

AFTER THEIR DINNER: WALK ON THE BEACH

 

She held onto the orchids so tight that she never wanted to let go.  While they were having their romantic walk on the beach, a question popped up in her. "Was he going to propose?".  As soon as she had the thought of soon to be fiance, she had a huge smile on her face.  They slowly walked more until Daesung stopped right in the middle.  He told her to close her eyes.  

Daesung held Min-Hee's hand and whispered to her...

 

"I've known you for 2 months....You are now like my best friend.....You opened me up to a new person......you know I'm a monster.....But I love you"

 

He got down on one knee and told her to open her eyes.

 

She looked around until she saw him on the floor with one knee down and the other up, with a box and the most prettiest ring. 

"Min-Hee I love you so much.  Will you marry me?"

 

At that time she knew it, it was coming, he is going to pop the question.

The question popped up, she would have never known that just the action could move some one so much.  

 

 

Daesung waited for the answer.  He was getting more nervous that she wasn't answering.  Until she said YES!

 

Daesung put the ring on her finger and held her and twirled her around.  He then got out another box.  He opened the box and explained.

 

"This was my grandmothers necklace, it means so much to me.  Your the only girl that got this gift before."

"OMG..Daesung I'm blown away,  I can't believe this just happened.  We have to tell the others."

 

 

 

BACK AT THE HOUSE (THE BOYS HOUSE)

 

"Hey! Everybody I have an annoucement!....I'm getting married!"

Rest of the boys:

"To who?!"

Daesung:

"This girl!"  He pulls Min-Hee through the door.  

They were all shocked.  Especially Youngbae he started to have a crush on her, and now it has been ripped away from his heart. 

 

AFTER THE NEWS IN THE "ROOM"

"Hyung, you do know the rules right?"

"Yeah I do"

"Then why are you marrying her, you know that eventually she will be killed"

"It's because I love her, I can never let anything happen to her."

"But even though we don't kill her, we still have to change her."

"I know, I was planning to do that after were married and she has our first child"

"Daesung...I'm telling you this now, it's because I love you, but you cannot get her pregnant, them humans can't handle a monster baby like us, she will eventually die,  if its not from carrying the baby, then it's from giving birth to the baby"

Daesung never really though that far....He was wondering now, he really wanted to be a daddy but can't unless he changes her but she isn't ready yet. 

 

He then comes out from the ROOM.  He searches for her.

 

He finally found her and he carried her up to his room.  He got into deep thought and told himself that he is going to change her tonight.

 

He placed her down on the bed and sat next to her.  He looked in her eyes and saw a spark,  he knew he picked the right one but could he change her tonight.  

"Hey boo, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"If you had the chance, would you let me change you?"

"Change you to what?"

"No, as in change you as in a person like me"

"Wait what?"

"Would you change into a monster?"

"Of course I would, I would do anything to make you happy."

"Are you sure, you sound a little uncomfortable"

"Don't worry, I'm fine...I wouldn't mind you changing me tonight"

"Oh...."

 

In his head he knew that she was worried of whats going on but he knew that this day would come soon.  

In her thought she was panicing, is this the last time she is going to see her parents and her friends.  Does she really want him to change her.  But she thought that she has to make sacrafices too,  "I can't let the love of my life slip away, I'll do anything" as she thought.  

 

The night went as normal until Daesung started to kiss her roughly, she didn't know what was going on.  She just went will the flow and followed.  She then felt a sharp pin in her left shoulder.  She opened her eyes to see Daesung sinking his teeth in her shoulder.  She started to lose conciousness.   Then she out.  

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

Sorry I didn't update last week, there was a sudden tsunami so that kind of set me off, I updated earlier than usual because I have a bachlorette party tomorrow, and some chores.  To tell you in advanced I really don't know if I will be able to update next week.  I have a social I have to attend.  Thanks for reading and subscribing :D Comment please!