A New Beginning

The Five Monsters [HIATUS]

Daesung agreed to just be friends for now and get to know each other, but time flew and it has been 2 weeks and these two have been acting like best friends. Have they forgotten that they liked each other or has it been just the start of something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min-Hee looks at her new best friend, have she forgotten about what happened two weeks ago or has their feelings grown more.

Min-Hee looks at Daesung, she realized once he picked her up from her house that his hair was different.

"You changed your hair color! Why?"

"Oh I just had the feeling of changing my hair color"

She didn't know that Daesung was a flesh eating monster, when ever Daesung felt he was in love his hair color would change. 

"Well it looks good on you, I like it"

"Thanks"

Min-Hee got in the car and started to fasten her seat belt.

"Where are we going on this lovely day?"

"It's a surprise"

Min-Hee is afraid of surprise, she always disliked them because she knew something bad would happen later on.

Daesung got out of the car and started to head towards her side and opened the car door, she got out of the car and Daesung told her to close her eyes.  She followed as what he said, she held Daesung's hand as she walking through the grass.  Daesung let go of her hand and told her to open her eyes. She saw a beautiful picnic on the floor next to a very huge tree.  The took a seat, and Daesung stared right into Min-Hee's eyes, she looked at him with a weird look but then got lost in his eyes.  They leaned in closer and closer, their lips touched and it was a spark.  

Min-Hee took her hands and tried to push Daesung away but Daesung wouldn't budge, but everytime she would push him away, the more passionate the kiss became, until she gave up and just continued kissing him. Her head was telling her stop but her heart was telling keep doing it.

Finally Daesung released and stared right into her eyes and saw that she was starting fall for him. 

"So what do you think?" said Daesung

"Think What?"

"You know what we just did now!"

"Oh it was okay, you know the usual."

She didn't want to say that he was amazing kisser.

"That's it? That's all I get? C'Mon be honest with, do you love me or not?"

That questioned shocked her, she didn't know what to say.  She was getting nervous in what she was about to say but couldn't say it.

But then Daesung interuppted and made a deal....

"You don't have to talk but say it with this kiss, if I don't recieve from you, then I will guess that you don't like me that way, but if you kiss back, I will never break you heart ever!"

He leaned in for a kiss, in her thoughts she really wanted to kiss him back, but was it worth all that they have been through for the past two weeks?

Just that moment she kissed back with as much passion, he had a little grin.  He knew that this would be the best time of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should head back home?" said Daesung

"I guess so, it's getting late." said Min-Hee

Heading back home, it was a little awkward in the car, but Min-Hee started to talk about the kiss they just had.

"So did you think I would kiss back?"

"Well I was a little worried I was going to embarass myself"

"You should know that your lucky."

"Why is that?!"

"Because you found a girl like me!"

"Oh stop being so concieded"

This pretty much went on until they came upon Daesung's house.

Getting out of the car Min-Hee realized this wasn't her house, she was a bit confused on what was going on.

"This is not my house Daesung"

"I know, I was thinking if you could stay over tonight since we're a couple"

"Um I don't know, what about your friends in the house wouldn't they be weirded out if I just started sleeping here?"

"No I'll just explaining everything."

"Okay then..."

Both of them walked in Seunghyun was staring at them and gave them a stern look.  Seunghyun was wondering why was the girl here at this time.  Youngbae started to look confused. As for the rest they could just smell food.

"Hyung! I see you brought home food!" Seungri shouted.

Daesung gave a little glare, he got the hint that he didn't tell her yet, now she is probably thinking "Food?" but she wanted to say something until 

Daesung interrupted.

"Guys Min-Hee is going to stay here tonight, do you guys mind?"

"No it's okay, but I better not here anything unusual coming from your room." Youngbae said in a sarcastic tone.

Leading Min-Hee towards his room, she looks around see how beautiful the house was.  She always admired art that was hung.  

Once they reached Daesung's bedroom, he turns on the light and Min-Hee is shocked on how big the room is, she never knew how beautiful this house could be.

She sat on the bed and snuggled with the blankets.  Daesung had a grin on his face as he just came up with a good idea.

While she was admiring the room he came from behind her and held her waist, she was suprised by what he did. He carried her to the bed, Daesung was hovering over Min-Hee.  She knew what was going to happen next but was she sure?  In her gaze Daesung started to kiss her lips, he bit her bottom lips asking for permission to go in, she opened up and he explored .  Soon enough Daesung had his hands under her shirt, she was telling him to stop but he wouldn't. 

 

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry I'm just relieving some stress"

"I don't have s-"

Daesung cut her off and planting one on her. He slowly kissed her next, she had a faint moan and knew that he just found her sweet spot.  He kept on nibbling the same spot, she started to moan more.  She wanted to stop what was happening but her body said yes but her mind said no.  Could she really have him take her ity away? Was he the love of her life? 

 

Still trying to figure out how long a story should be so, when my I get used to what feels like a story I will defnitely make the stories more interesting.  Comment and Subscribe!