I'm Afraid

The Five Monsters [HIATUS]

Daesung POV

I stood there in shock I couldn't belive what was just happening.  I heard her sobbing, I was getting worried. I pounded on the door many times but no answer.

"Min-Hee I'm sorry for not telling you, please open the door."

"Min-Hee please"

"Min-Hee open the door please"

"Min-Hee I love you"

Then I heard a click, I looked up and it was her.

Min-Hee POV

I thought it my minutes of sobbing, could I really love a monster, I know this is crazy but what if he kills me in any second of loving him.  I couldn't put my life on the line like that, but I love him...Eotteoke!!!!

I thought I have to confess to him, he was the only best thing that happened in my life.

I heard no pounding anymore, no more pleading, was it over. it couldn't be. 

I slowly opened the door and to look down and there he was waiting for to open the door.  He stood up and looked right into my eyes.

Daesung POV

I couldn't get my eyes off of her, I was so happy that she open the door, I thought I wasn't going to be able to see her again.  

 

She leaned in a started to cry on my chest.  I hugged her and started to rub her back.  She lifted away and looked at me with her sparkling eyes and leaned in with a kiss. 

I was taken back at what she just did but was this it? Was she telling me that she loves me?  Is this really it?

She deepened the kiss as I reacted to it.  I released and looked at her lips, she hugged me and left her head on my chest and whispered the words that I would never forget. 

"I love you Daesung"

Stood there in shock of what she just said.  I almost lost the feeling in my legs. 

This is finally it, I can't believe she loves me.

 

After a While 

 

Daesung lifted Min-Hee to her bed room, like it was natural she put her hands around his neck and rested her head on his chest.  

She started to cry, in his chest.  He was getting worried of why is she crying.  
 

"Why are you crying, is everything okay?"

"It's okay I guess, I'm just living in the fear of my monster boyfriend.  You could kill me any moment!"

"I would never kill you! You mean everything to you, If you died I would try to kill myself again.  

"But I will never have a normal life, what if your friend come and kill me?"

"That will never happen! I would never let anyone kill you"

 

She looked into his eyes and saw the twinkle.  She didn't know what to say, but it was those times where you don't need to say anything and let your actions take over.  

 

Later That Night

 

It was 1 AM in the morning...they both decided to take a shower.  Daesung wanted to know what she looked like but he was to afriad that she might snap at him.  Then he heard Min-Hee call him.

 

"Daesung!"

"Neh...babe?"

"Can you please grab my towel for me?"

"Oh...Okay"

Comes into the bathroom to find Min-Hee .

His temptation for her was getting stronger...you could see the big bulge that was sticking out of his pants.  
He covered his eyes and gave her, her towel.

 

"Oh I'm sorry...I should've knocked."

"It's okay, were bound to see each other anyways right?"

 

After that embarassing break in, he tried to lighten up the mood.  But then they dozed off into sleep.  Then *SLAM*

"Daesung wake up!"

"mmmm...What's wrong babe?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

 

*CRASH*

 

"Did you hear it now?"

"Okay let me go check what's going on down there"

"Hurry back baby I'm scared"

 

Daesung gave her a kiss to reasure that he was coming back

 

Down Stairs

 

I started going downstairs and to find the kitchen and living room lights on?

I started to head towards to kitchen.  Once I found who was barging in, I stood in shock.

 

"Youngbae?"

"Daesung?"

 

A/N:  OOOH Min-Hee and Daesung are officially a couple!  and YoungBae breaking into Min-Hee's house?  stayed tuned to the next update which will be Saturday! I will try.  Thanks for subscribing and thank you very much for reading my story.  I'm so sorry I didn't update for the past 2 weeks I had PSATs and Key Club project and then try to hang out with my friends.  Busy busy...well later my subscribers...currently working on chapter 6.