The Change

The Five Monsters [HIATUS]

Daesung POV

I felt really bad for her that I was doing this, but it was the only I could be with her.  So we can have a child, so we can be a family. 

I saw her blackout, was this part of the process of changing.  Then she started to open her eyes, I saw the eyes I knew she was changed her eyes were a bright red, just like mine.  I started to feel happy that I changed her, but I still had a little guilt that I didn't tell her before hand. 

"Where am I?"

Oh , did the change make her lose her memory, please no....she needs to remember me.

"Your in my room, do you remember me?"

"Ummm..Kinda."

OMG she forgot me, I shouldn't have changed her I knew she wasn't ready, why the hell did I change her.

"Im your fiance, please remember me."

"Oh now I remember, your the one that surpirsed me with a candle lit dinner by the beach and told your the monster."

"Yeah thats me!"

I yelled to Jiyong to come in and check if she is fine.

"Jiyong hyung!!!"

"Wae!"

"I need help!"

"Help?! Help with what?"

"I think I changed her!"

"You did what now."

"I changed her"

"I coming upstairs, you stay right there"

Jiyong ran as fast as he could to get up the second floor.

Jiyong kicked the door open, and saw the new Min-Hee, he was shocked on how beautiful she was. 

I thought he was going to steal my girl for a moment but then I saw how he was just checking her.  I then told jiyong that I bit her on the shoulder.  He slapped right in the back of the head.  I glared at him for a while until he spoke up.

 

"Well Min-Hee is fine, she just has a little memory loss and all you can do is be by her side, time will only tell if she will get better but we better train her, we don't know how strong her powers are."

That was right, each of us had powers, I almost forgot my own power.  I hope she has a good power.  Maybe she might be like me and read minds.  But i doubt it.

I looked down at Min-Hee and she tried to shoo Jiyong away.  I went by her and held her, she was nice and warm.  I told Jiyong if he could let me have some privacy.  I looked back down at Min-Hee and saw that she was shaking, I was wonder if she was scared or was just cold.

"Are you cold?"

"Yes.."

Now I got it, since I'm her fiance I should hold her closer.

"Don't worry I'm here, You won't be cold now."

I held her close in my arms,  she rested her head on my chest, this was the perfect moment.

"Daesung,  do you love me a lot?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm afraid that when I open my eyes you won't be there?"

"I will always be here.  I will never let go of you.  I love you a lot to know that I would not do anything to hurt you."

"I'm glad that you love me, because I love you too!"

I heard her say she loves me, that made my heart beat faster. She then looked up at me and put her soft lips onto mine.  That was the moment, I knew she was the girl of my life I was never going to let her go, I won't even get the other boys to even touch her.  Only I can touch her. 

I pulled back and saw her getting sulky.  But I needed to ask her a question.

"Hey boo."

"Yeah"

"Can I ask you something"

"Yeah what is it."

"Um...I just wanted to ask that if you wanted to start a family?"

"OMG!!!!! I feel the same way! I always wanted to start a family when I was a child."

"Phew..that's good because I thought you were going to make a big scene about it."

"You want to be a daddy?"

"Of course, I always wanted to be a father, that was one of the goals I wanted to accomplish."

"I'll do anything to make a child, I'll even stop taking birth control."

I couldn't believe that she was going to do anything to make a child for us.

 

Hoped you liked this one, I was trying to get the impact of the change I know that this chapter is short, I tried my best to make long enough for you guys to read.  Thanks for the people who subscribe and for those who comment, I love it when you comment.  Hopefully soon enough I will get more subscribers.  So tell your friends :D