First Encounter

The Five Monsters [HIATUS]

They were still staring at her, but when time grew all five of them were growing impatient.

"Can we get a move on, I have other things to do!" said the Maknae

"No we can't this girl is way to precious to be eaten, we need choose the right time" said the eldest.

half an hour has passed and they finally got up and started to walk towards the girl.

~~~~~~

"Hey look! Looks like someone is interested in you!" her friend started say.

"Why would they be interested in me, they are probably looking at you." Min-Hee looked at her friend with a weird look.

~~~~~~~

They walked closer, all five of them started to tense up, but as they were only a few feet away from them, Daesung just walked confidently at them and asked

"Hey beautiful, may I ask you something?"

"Sure" said Min-Hee

"May I take you out to dinner tonight?" said Daesung

The rest of guys looked at him with a weird look.  Yongbae was about to punch Daesung in the face, but he couldn't do that in public.

~~~~~

"Excuse us for a moment" said Min-Hee.

"What the hell are you doing?!?! Just say yes!" said her friend.

"I just can't say yes to a random stranger, what if he is a pedo" said Min-Hee.

"Just do it, I want to know what he will do, if you guys go to dinner" said her friend.

"Ugh...fine, but if this doesn't work I'm going to kill you!" said Min-Hee

Getting back to reality with Daesung, she answers with a yes.  Later that night Min-Hee and Daesung go to this fancy restaurant named Fleur Garcon (don't mind the name I didn't know what to put so i just put Flower Boy) 

Everything starts out awkward until Daesung starts to do small talk

"So...what are you like?"

"I'm usually shy, not really an outgoing person..."

"Oh, you can speak unformal with me I don't mind"

"Um....OK." 

Min-Hee was trying really hard to make it less awkward but she couldn't stop staring at him, his biceps, his toned body.  Everytime he moves his muscle just looks ier.  She was just daydreaming on and on about him and what would happen if they were an actual couple...she then heard Daesung call her.

~~~~~~~~

She had that look at in her eye, was she daydreaming or sleeping with her eyes open, I wanted to call out her name but I was afraid I was going to get her mad.  But then she started stare at me, I was wondering was she daydreaming about me? 

I later called out her name...

"Min-Hee!"

She didn't respond the first time, I was getting worried she was sleeping with her eyes open.  I tried to call her name again

"Min-Hee!"

"OH!"

"Why were you giving me that weird stare?"

"Oh I'm sorry I was just spazzing."

"Didn't look like you were spazzing, what were you really doing?"

"Uh...If I tell you, you can't get the wrong idea...Okay?"

"Okay"

"Uh...how do I say this, well...I was daydreaming about you." She said with a worried voice.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if this dinner goes well if we would become a couple, but now I told you, you probably don't want to.  Sorry for bothering you, I'll leave."

She then stood up and left, she was heading for the door until, Daesung stopped her.  She looked up and she could see that he wanted her too.  

"Hey, don't go, I want us to be a couple.  The first time I saw you a few hours ago I knew that you were going to be the one for me."

"Really?! I thought you wouldn't like the idea.  But don't you think we are going to fast? Shouldn't we at least know each other more?"

 

Finally wrote my first chapter I didn't really know how long it was so i just stopped there,  this is kind of a small cliff hange, please subscribe and read my story.