"Talent Show? Grand Prize is a trip to Korea?! OF COURSE I'M IN!!!!"

A Story of 4 Best Friends

After 8 Years

Note: Their in a different school now, since they're in 8th grade. Their school name is FSJH (LOL i just made that up xD It stands for Fancy School Junior High) FSJH is the kind of school where only really rich people can enroll, unless you have a scholarship. Anyway, on to the story~ 

Nobody's P.O.V

Ria was walking slowly to lunch, looking around, when she saw a paper on the bulletin board reading:

TALENT SHOW INFORMATION

Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011
Time: 7:00 PM

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED:

  • CAN'T HAVE A SINGLE D OR F IN ALL OF YOUR REPORT CARDS SINCE THE
    BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
  • NO SUSPENSIONS

PRIZES:

  • GRAND PRIZE IS A TRIP TO ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
  • 2ND PLACE GETS A TRIP TO THE BEACH DURING SCHOOL WITH WHOEVER THEY WANT TO TAKE.
    MAXIMUM PEOPLE: 20 
  • 3RD PLACE GETS TO HAVE EXCUSED ABSENCES.
    MAXIMUM DAYS: 30

To whoever may win, you will discuss your prize in the office with Principal Shin the day after the Talent Show.

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE. THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

Talent Show? Trip to ANYWHERE in the world?! I GOTTA SHOW THIS TO THE GIRLS!!! She ripped the paper off of the board and ran to lunch, where she knew the other girls were.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUUUYYYYSSS!!!!!!!" She came in the lunch room, not caring who stared at her as she screamed.

"What?" Min Rin said in an I'm-kind-of-annoyed tone of voice.

"LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!" She shoved the papers in their faces.

"Stop!" Min Rin took it from her hand with an annoyed face and started reading some parts out loud: "Talent Show.. D.. Suspensions.. Trip.. WHAT?! WHERE'D YOU SEE THIS?!" Her annoyance obviously went away.

Ria: "ON THE BULLETIN BOARD! WE COULD GO TO KOREA WITH THIS!!"

Min Rin: "I KNOW!!!! THEN WE COULD MEET KPOP STARS LIKE SHINee!!"

Ria: "AND TAEMIN!!!!!!!"

Min Rin: "AND BIG BANG!!!!"

Ria: "AND TAEMIN!!!!!"

Min Rin: "AND SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!"

Ria: "AND TAEMIN!!!!!!"

Min Rin: "Okay, will you PLEASE stop saying Taemin?"

Ria: "But it's true!" She pouted.

Sutton: "Ugh. There they go again with their Koreans and Taemin." She complained, while Sunny laughed.

Min Rin: "Shut up, it's not like you don't want to go to Korea." She stuck her tongue out at Sutton.

Sutton: "HEY. I only want to go because Greyson Chance is there."

Min Rin: "Tch, see? You want to go to Korea too. :P"

Sutton: "Shut up."

Min Rin: "How about you, Sunny? Where would you want to go if you win the grand prize?"

Sunny: "I would be fine to go anywhere with all of you, Unnie." She smiled at her. (Kekeke, they taught the younger ones to call them unnie)

Sutton: "Hold on, lemme see that." She reached for the paper and Min Rin gave it to her. Sunny leaned closer to Sutton to also read the contents of the paper.

Sunny: "Ooooh, cool!"

Ria: "Sooo... You guys in?!" She was eager to know their answer.

Min Rin: "Talent Show? Grand Prize is a trip to Korea?! OF COURSE I'M IN!!!!" Tsk. Just hearing the word KPOP gets her all hyped up and she gets out of personality.

Sutton: "Of course, I'm in. It's a chance to meet Greyson Chance~"

Sunny: "And since all of you unnies are in, I'm in too."

Sunny is just so awesome :) All of them thought.

"So where's the hangout today?"

"My place, as usual." Min Rin said.

"Alrighty then~" They all agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Min Rin's house

Sutton: "So what should we perform?"

Sunny: "How bout we dance?"

Min Rin: "Dance what? We have to know how to dance the dance routine since the Talent Show's in 2 days."

Sunny: "Unnie, Remember how you and Ria unnie taught me and Sutton how to dance "Gee" from SNSD?"

Ria: "OHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!"

Min Rin: "OHMYSHIZNUTS ME TOO!" They both looked at each other with brightly lit faces.

Sutton: Wow.. Unnie's smiling.. If this makes her happy, then I have to work hard too. "So.. wanna refresh our memories and pratice the dance routine?"

"Yeah!" They all got up, Min Rin plugged in her iPod to the speakers, played the song, and they started to dance what they could remember.

------------------------

Uhh.. ish chapter? xD

------------------------