I don't know what to put here as a title ;)

A Story of 4 Best Friends

Ria's P.O.V

As we got to the pool, we stared big eyed at the praise-worthy sight in front of us.

"HOLYDANG. This is the most wonderful pool I've ever seen~" We saw Taemin wiping a fake tear away. We laughed and giggled at his sillyness as we walked to the chairs so we could put our stuff down. First ones who jumped in the pool were the SHINee oppas.. I guess they haven't had a break in a while.. Hahaha, poor oppas~ But soon enough, we were all inside the pool and having fun.

Key's P.O.V

"Heeeyyyyy, how bout we have a.... WATER FIGHT!" At the same time I had said water fight, I splashed water onto everyone's face, and pretty soon, everybody was doing it. Well.. Almost everybody.

"YAH!!!!!" We heard someone scream and all attention turned towards her. "Will you guys stop splashing water into my face?!?!" We were all surprised, because this is the first time we had actually heard her talk. And because she was so silent, we barely noticed her.. But Dang. She was really annoyed.

"Aigoo, Min Rin-ah, instead of just sitting there and shouting at us, why don't you come join us?" Ria said.

"No. I don't like getting splashed in the face. My skin is sensitive with certain stuff." Suddenly I had a plan for the group to all attack her. I talked to the group and they all agreed except for 2 people. Sunny and Sutton.

"I don't think that's a good idea.." Sutton said.

"Yeah.. You don't know what Min Rin Unnie is like when she gets mad.. Especially when you get her mad when she's already in a bad mood. IT. IS. A. NIGHTMARE." Sunny added with a scared face.

"Heh. I guess we'll try it out. There's nothing the Almighty Key can't handle." I smirked. We all walked like we were just casually walking, and when we got to her, we attacked her with water like there was no tomorrow. Once were all done and laughing, (except for Sunny and Sutton who were at the sides, scared and hugging each other) she got up and had a poker face on, went to the jacuzzi, and held her breath underwater.

"Uhh.. What is she doing?" I asked.

"She's probably trying to relax herself.. She doesn't usually show her emotions. That time we got her mad a while ago was the first emotion I've seen from her since last month. And the emotions she shows every now and then aren't usually positive.." As soon as she was finished talking, it was already 30 seconds that she's been in there. How long can she stay in there??

We started talking and a minute passed already. I was starting to get worried about her. And then another minute.. And then finally after about 30 seconds, I caved in and pulled her out of the water. "YAH, ARE YOU CRAZY?! HOW COULD YOU STAY IN THERE FOR THAT LONG?!"

"What's your problem? I just wanted to relax. I don't like shouting at people. So I just came here to relax." I calmed down a bit.

"So why were you underwater the whole time instead of just your head above water?"

"Eh. It just calms me down faster. Now go back to them. Unless you want my bad side to come out."

"Kay~" I went back to the swimming pool, and after standing in the jacuzzi for a while, it made the water in the pool really cold. Ria, Sutton, and Sunny stared at me in amazement. "K-Key oppa.. How d-did you do that??" Ria said, stuttering.

"Do what?"

"Y-you made Min Rin talk! O.O" Her eyes were really wide.

"And... It's not normal for a person to talk?" I said slowly.

"Min Rin NEVER talks with people she's not close with. She only talks a little bit every now and then, but the conversation you guys had.. I've haven't heard her talk like that since we arrived here in Korea and started school. You really are a miracle, Kim Kibum."

"Wow. That was deep."

"Anywaayyyy, our minds off of this, I want to go now.. Does anybody else still want to go swimming?" Ria asked. Nobody replied and so she added on, "Alrighty, let's get dressed up and get some ice cream! :D"

"YEAH!" The whole room agreed. We all chuckled as they all said it at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's P.O.V

"I'm glad we had fun today, and I definitely noticed we had gotten closer to each other. Now it's time to pick the partners for rooms. BUT! Here's a catch. Your partner has to be the opposite gender of you. Except for the guys I choose, because there are not enough girls. And those guys are Jonghyun and Minho. You guys will be sleeping in each others arms tonight." I winked and everybody in the room laughed. The boys just gave me glare. Alrighty, I'll send them a text later saying I have a reason for this.. Hehehe.

The rest looked at each other.

Sutton: I.. Uhh..

Greyson: I'll go with Sutton :)

Ria: "So that's their plan, what about you guys?" She turned to the others.

Sunny: I can go with Onew oppa :D

Onew: I'm cool with that :D

Ria: "And then there were two." She smirked. "Alright you guys, let's pick out the rooms and go to sleep!"