The Present

A Story of 4 Best Friends

Min Rin's P.O.V

So yeah.. That's how it all started~ My reputation of "The girl you should never mess with" is pretty awesome to me. Nobody ever messes or annoys me. Muahahaha. Anyway, here we are in the present. Ria Unnie's a trainee at SME, Sutton's the most popular girl in school.. She's the one who attracts most of the boys.. =_= Sunny's the normal one in the group.. Most of the time. And me? Well, I just have that reputation, and I'm very content with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny: "Unnie, what would you do if Ria unnie just suddenly brung SHINee or any other KPOP group here?"

Me: "Dongsaeng, will you stop asking those kind of questions? I've heard these questions out of you since we've arrived in this school."

Sunny: "Hehe.. Sorry Unnie.." I shook my head.

Me: I sighed. "I guess it's only two of us again. That Sutton needs to stop trying to get Greyson's attention by being a playgirl, and just flat out ask him out." I said, while simultaneously looking at Sutton, flirting with the usual bunch of boys that surround her, hoping to get Greyson's attention.. Which, by the way, never works. Sunny nodded her head furiously in agreement.

Ria: "Hey guys!!!!!" We saw her running towards us while frantically waving her hands in the air.

Sunny: "How was practice, Unnie?"

Ria: "AWESOME!!! GUESS WAT!!!!!! I SAID TO GUESS!!! COME ON, I' DON'T GOT ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!"

Me: "Calm the eff down, you didn't even give her a second to guess."

Ria: "Oh, right, heheh, my bad.. NOW HURRY UP AND GUESS!!!!"

Sunny: "Uhmm.. Taemin-ssi proposed to you?"

Ria: "OMG I WISH. BUT CLOSE ENOUGH!!!!! HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! KYYYAAAAAAA~!!!!!!! *spazz* *spazz*

My jaw was hanging open as she said the news. Taemin?! Of SHINee?! Asked this crazy girl to be his girlfriend?! She must've made him eat or drink something.

Sunny: OMG UNNIE!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!!!

And there they go spazzing again. I just kept my usual poker face on.

Ria: Yah. Park Min Rin. Aren't you happy for your unnie?!

Me: Unnie.. What did you make Taemin eat or drink to make him "fall in love" with you?

Ria: She puffed out her cheeks. "YAH! When will you ever learn how to respect you're elders?! And call him with at least a 'ssi' at the end of his name!"

I just rolled my eyes and put on my Mix-Style headphones to block out her speech-to-come. My headphones were already plugged to my wonderful iPod Touch. The headphones looked like this:

Big Bang's Foolish Love started playing. Foolish Love? You got that right. I thought to myself. Who needs love anyway? In this world, besides Unnie, Sutton, and Sunny, MUSIC is my only friend and escape.

Sunny: "Min Rin Unnie, tell me again why you have songs about love and what not when you don't even like those kind of stuff."

Me: "Because I like the music, okay? I don't really pay attention to the lyrics. I just pay attention to the beat."

Sunny: "Oh yeah.."

Ria: "Dongsaeng-ah, you really need to lighten up and see the world as itself, not as you see it. Because you only think of it as cruel and you think all people are the same; worthless, traitors, backstabbers. Come on, face reality Min Rin."

Me: "Sorry Unnie. No matter how many times you give me the same speech, no matter how hard I try to do that, no matter how many people appear in my life.. I just can't do it. They always appear the same."

I walked away and started my short journey to go back to our apartment. They knew better to follow me when I've just been given a speech or scolded.

Normally, people would have already burst out crying after being said something like that by somebody you really care about. But it wasn't hard for me to keep my tears from not flowing. It wasn't hard to keep my voice from quivering either. I've done it millions of times all my life. I don't even cry when I'm alone. I just see no point in it. Don't waste your time crying about useless things. Crying will get you nowhere.. I've learned that the hard way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's P.O.V

Mianhae, Dongsaeng-ah.. I know I've given you the same speech over and over, but I just can't give up on trying to get you to stop being pessimistic. I want you to be happy, like the rest of us.. I tried to keep myself from crying, but it was useless. Sunny hugged and comforted me. How does that girl manage not to cry?

I calmed down and looked at my phone. I saw that it was about time to go home so I told Sunny we should head on home. I shouted at Sutton to hurry up and get her stuff ready. She spoke a few more words to her 'followers' as she left and they had sad faces on while leaving. This whole "Try to Get Grayson's Attention" plan isn't working for her, and it's also annoying me, so I would suggest she should give up on it, but I've tried to talk her out of it before, and I regretted that I even spoke to her about the topic. This stubborn girl does NOT know how to give up.

BAM. Plan came to my beautiful brain. Hehehehe, this plan starts tomorrow~

----------------------

Sorry for not updating~ I'm not gunna lie, I've just been a lazy :P Hope you guys enjoyed it :) But you know what's funny? I'm listening to my iTunes right now and when I was typing this down, Foolish Love came on xD I guess I'm making Min Rin an emo girl.. xD But here's a spoiler, her personality will change throughout the story *winkwink* ;)

----------------------