Ria's Plan Is..?

A Story of 4 Best Friends

Ria's P.O.V

Today is the day. I just really know this plan is going to work! Oh, here they come.. Kekeke~ "Girls, today there's no hanging around anywhere after school. After school you go straight home, got it?" I said with a serious face and strict tone. They all looked confused, but they agreed anyways.

After School

"Remember what I said, girls! Straight home! I have some business to take care of, so go on home. If even ONE of you isn't at the house when I get home, ALL of you will get a punishment from me. Got it?" They all nodded and went on home. Phase 1: Complete.

At the SME building (Nobody's P.O.V)

Ria: Mhmm. Thanks for doing this, see you later!

Mystery person: No problem. *hangs up*

Ria squealed and went to look for the SHINee oppas. Ah. Perfect timing :)

Ria: Oppa!!

Taemin: OMO, my yeobo! *runs to her and gives a bear hug*

Ria giggles, and the rest of SHINee just gags and laughs.

Key: Yah. Lee Ria. What the heck did you make my son eat so that he's doing all these gross stuff?!

She remembers what Min Rin said and giggles.

Ria: Oppa, you remind me soooo much of my "sister" :3

Key: *looks confused* Oh.. Kay??

Ria: Eeehhhnyways. Do you guys have any schedules for today?

SHINee: *looks at each other, looks at you, and altogether shakes their heads*

Ria: Kyaa~! Perfect :D Do you guys want to have dinner at my house tonight?

Jonghyun: Sure, why not. That way we don't have to hear Onew hyung say he wants chicken and other people wanting other stuff, but then in the end we all know Umma's gonna win and we're all going to get noodles. Again. So yeah. I'm totally up for dinner at your house.

Ria: Hahaha, alrighty. I'll see you guys at 6, bye! :D

SHINee: Bye~
Phase 2: Complete.

At The House

Ria: *bursts through door* GUYS!!!!

All of them (Except for Min Rin who's always in her room): WHAT?! O.O

Ria: WE HAVE VISITORS COMING OVER SO CLEAN UP AND GO TAKE A SHOWER AND PUT YOURSELVES IN A SIGHT-WORTHY CONDITION.

Sunny: Oh, okay. I thought somebody died or something.

Ria: SO YEAH. GO! GO READY YOURSELVES! *push* *shove*

Sutton: Unnie, will you stop pushing? We have our own feet too okay? And will you at least tell us who's coming over?

Ria: NO, NO TIME FOR THAT. OKAY, JUST GO, I HAVE TO COOK! OH! AND TELL MIN RIN TOO! PLEASE, THANKS!

Everyone after cleaning up and dressing up looked fabulous and presentable. And they finished just in time.

*Ding Dong~*

Ria: OH! They're here! >^< *runs to open the door* Hi! Come on in! :D

Mystery person: Thanks :) Oh and another thanks for inviting me :)

Ria: It's nothing :) You can sit down anywhere you'd like~

MP: Thank you :) I like you're place :D

Ria: Thanks! *You have nooo idea how messy this place was before*

*Ding Dong~"

Ria: OMOMOMOMO, They're here! :DDD *runs to open the door again* Anyong~!

SHINee: Anyong~ :)

Taemin: Anyong yeobooo~ *hugs*

A/N: Aigoo, I'm making Taemin so mushy... It's hard to imagine Taemin like that xD

MP: SHINee?!

Key: Omo, you have another guest?

Ria: Yup, I'll introduce you guys later to each other, but first, please take a seat anywhere you want in our dining table.. I'll call the girls :D

All of them: Okay..

Ria: *Sutton's room* Sutton, come with me please~
*Sunny's room* Sunny,come with me please~
*Min Rin's room* Min Rin, come with me please~

They all walked into the dining room together.

Sunny: SH- SH- SHINee?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Sutton: WHAT IS THIS?! SHINee and.. GREYSON?! *blushes*

Min Rin: *the usual poker face* (This girl has indeed learned how to hide her feelings and not show anything.)

Ria: Girls, take a seat~

They all took a seat and, still can't get over the fact that they're seeing these boys, had their eyes glued wide open.

Sunny was the one to break the awkward silence.

Sunny: Unnie.. You cooked so much food~ *_*

Ria: Of course, silly :) Anyway, introductions! (She pointed everyone out to one another) So yeah. That's pretty much everyone.. Dig in!
Phase 3: Complete.

After Eating

Ria: Girls, can you go to your rooms for a bit? I need to talk to the boys. *the girls go to their rooms* I'm happy everyone got to know one another and was really talkative during our dinner :D But besides that, I'm planning for a trip to a resort soon. Do you guys want to go? :)

Onew: Of course we want to go! But, it'll have to be on our week off. Because half a day just doesn't cut it right? *other members nod*

Ria: Okay, well, when's your week off?

Onew: We don't know.. I'll talk to our manager about that tomorrow.

Ria: Okay~ What about you Greyson?

Greyson: Sure, I'll go, why not?

Ria: Perfect!! So you guys *points to SHINee* just have to tell me your week off and we're all set :)

Greyson: Well, I better get going, it's getting late.

SHINee: Yeah, we should get going too.. Thanks for the food!

Greyson: I agree. Thanks for the food :)

Ria: Hehe, it's no problem at all~ If any of you ever want to come over, you're more than welcome to. Bye!

SHINee and Greyson: Bye :)
Phase 4: Complete.