Our Trip & Getting Settled

A Story of 4 Best Friends

Ria's P.O.V

I was talking with Greyson at the airport, while the girls were doing what they usually do. We were waiting for the SHINee oppas to come. We agreed to meet up at the airport.. They weren't exactly late, but everyone was there except for them. I'm happy our flight is in the afternoon. Afternoon is always great for a flight when you don't travel that far. In the morning you can make sure everything's fine and nothing's forgotten, in the afternoon you have your flight, and when you get there, settle down and enjoy the rest of the day.

I saw people gossiping and talking to each other. I looked at where they were pointing and looking and saw 5 well-dressed (or should I say well-disguised) guys and immediately knew it was the oppas.

I smiled as I saw them lay eyes on our little group and started approaching us and then sitting down beside us. Well.. They were disguised.. But that can't really stop people from wondering if they are SHINee or not. Because, what can you do, right? It's your face. It's not like you can change it everytime you go outside. Anyway, they were announcing that it was time for our flight and we were in first class so.. We were one of the first people to go inside~ Heeheehee~

Sunny: OH. MY. GOSH. UNNIE!!!!!! THIS IS SO COOOOOLLL!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN IN FIRST CLASS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

"Shh, Sunny, quiet down, you're going to disturb the other people." I chuckled at Sunny as she let out her never ending excitement speech. I saw my seat.. BY THE WINDOW! Ohhh, how I love the seat by the window :3

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Somebody asked me. I wondered why he asked me that when he could've just taken his seat. I mean, it is an airplane right?

"No, go ahead." I decided to answer him anyways. The thing was, I wasn't looking at him when I said that, so I didn't know how he looked like. But I couldn't care less how he looked like.. He chuckled for no reason at all but I decided to ignore him as I put my earphones in. 

When we took off, I was about to fall asleep when I felt the guy next to me hug my waist and lay his head on my shoulder. I was instantly alert and finally looked at him.

Oh. It's Taemin. Pshhhh. I knew that........

Taemin's P.O.V

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I asked my girlfriend who's in her 'I'm-fascinated-right-now-so-I'm-going-to-ignore-everybody' mode.

"No, go ahead." She answered me. She was probably wondering why I just didn't sit down. Hehe. I wanted to play around with her. I bet she didn't even know it was me.. Kekeke~

When we took off, I saw that she was about to fall asleep when I decided to surprise her by hugging her waist and laying my head on her shoulder. Her reaction was priceless~ Muahahaha! Anyway, I'm getting sleepy so.. Good.. Afternoon? :)

Ria's P.O.V

At The Hotel

Wooooooooowww. It looks soooo much better in person than in pictures O-O This is their lobby..

We checked in at the front desk, got our suite room number, and thank GOODNESS we only had to get one suite because there were 5 rooms in one suite!

When I unlocked the door, I was paralyzed with what I saw. Look at this LIVING ROOM!

I mean, I could see a really great view from just standing here in front of the door!
While I was recovering from my fascinated mind, we entered the suite and started deciding who was sleeping with who, and who's room is going to be whos.

So there were 5 rooms, 5 beds..

"MEETING! LIVING ROOM, NOW!" I watched as everyone sat down on the couches and waited till they were all settled. "So, we're going to talk about who gets what room, and who shares a room with who. Since there's only 5 rooms, we're going to have to split the rooms with 2 people each. Unless some of you are willing to sleep on the cold, hard, lumpy couch. Of course Taemin and I are sharing a room.. But seeing how we're not all close.. Who wants to go to the pool???"

They, of course, agreed and everybody got into their bathing suits and trunks. And now, only one more decision to make.. INDOOR pool? Or OUTDOOR pool?? :D

------------------

Wuuaaahhh!! These rooms and pools are making me wanna go to Korea and stay there forever XD

------------------