got caught

Where's my love story?

Krystal pov~~

I waved my hand at Nichkhun and tossed him a grape I took out of Yuri's hand. I smirked at the gap between him and Tiffany. Tiffany was sleeping. Nichkhun caught the grape in his hand and gave me a grateful smile. I leaned back against my seat and smiled too. Yuri just munched on her grapes.

"I know you may be tired of me saying this, but I'm telling you that that redhead is the-

"I know, I know. I see it too."

Yuri glanced at me in suprise. "You do?"

I nodded, remembering the last time I saw these two together. If she hadn't asked Sulli with her, she would've went to Nichkhun before Tiffany did. Personally, I preferred Tiffany with Nichkhun, at least she didn't show major signs of interest.

Yuri sat back in her seat. "So, what are you gonna do about it."

I shrugged. "Make sure they're not together. Keep them apart. Could you distract her? Whenever you see they're about to meet?" Yuri nodded. I can always count on her.

Victoria pov~~

I glanced at Onew, no longer sleeping, between the gaps of the two seats in front of us. Sulli was observing Nichkhun again. I saw their bodies shift and saw someone else staring back between the gaps.

"What are you staring at?" asked Heechul. My mind searched for something.

"I-I was-I lost a coin under your chairs. I wanted to see if it rolled in your area." I don't know if that was a good excuse or not cause Heechul stared at me suspicously.

"Why didn't you ask us then? Why didn't you come over? I don't see a coin anywhere."

"Well, then, I guess it's not in your space." I retreated back, ignoring the first part of his question. Heechul looked away. I hoped he didn't tell Onew of this.

Sulli was snickering at me. "Got caught, didn't you? You have to be much more sneakier then that." I gave her a slight puch and ordered some lunch for us.