he's right in front of us

Where's my love story?

Sulli pov~~

Well. We were about to board the plane! I waved to Nichkhun behind Krystal's back. He gave me an amused look and waved back. What a nice guy! I gave him my best smile and looked away when Krystal glanced at him. Fingers crossed she doesn't notice it. I adjusted my hat and entered the plane with Victoria.

People were literally running on the path to the plane. Isn't that dangerous? What if the 'tunnel' wobbles? I held Victoria's hand tightly and we went on the side. We reached the entrance of the plane.

We chose our seat and sat down. Me on the outside, Victoria in the one next to the window. Eeeeep. Nichkhun and Tiffany were next to us. Why choose Tiffany? I glanced along the aisle. I saw Krystal was straining her neck to see Nichkhun. "Hi," she whispered. nichkhun waved back. Humph.

Where was Onew? I looked all over the seats. Right in front of us! With Heechul. I told Victoria and her eyes grew wide. She checked the seats too. "Lucky day for you, right?" I asked. She ignored me.

Heechul pov~~

This is bad. Victoria and Sulli were just behind us. "Dude, Victoria is one seat behind you. You better watch out for that girl, as girl's who would do anything for love,  gets trouble," I whispered to Onew, careful to make sure Victoria wouldn't hear us. Or Sulli. he shook his head. "You're crazy. She's interested in other people, like Nichkhun." Onew then rolled over and slept.

How could he be sleeping when we didn't even take off yet?