you better watch out for that girl

Where's my love story?

Victoria pov~~

Sulli told me we were not allowed to bring more then two trunks/bags. I could tell she was subdued by this. I didn't mind that much. I was always teased because of my horribel taste in clothes. Maybe I should buy new ones in New York. 

~the day of the field trip~

Yuri pov~~

The teachers drove us to the airport. We drove in many big black vans. I sat with Victoria and Sulli, Nichkhun and Tiffany, and Krystal. She looked really angry that nichkhun chose Tiffany as his partner. "What do they have together?" she whispered furiously. I shrugged. I was more concerned with Victoria. I knew she was more of a threat. Why didn't Krystal realize this.

It doesn't matter though. The plane would soon take off without her.

Victoria pov~~

We Krystal and Nichkhun were chatting were each other silently, Krystal talks alot though. I avoided her gaze because of her our last encounter. Yuri was glaring at me. What is her problem?

I'm tired right now. I think I'll go to sleep.

Onew pov~~

"You better watch out for that girl," said Heechul. "Victoria, I mean. I think she likes you."

What. "Nonsense." We've never even met