All I have is a stupid crush

Where's my love story?

Krystal pov~~

"I don't care what happenes to you stupid flowers, and don't talk back to me like that again," I spoke to the redhead and the annoying girl. I stepped on the roses one more time and walked away. Idiots. How dare they talk back to me? "You shouldn't step on those roses, they're delicate." I bet they're not as delicate as you might be.

"Is it those b*tches again?" asked Yuri. "They're nothing but trouble. Next time you see them, hit them. Especially that Victoria Song." I shrugged. "Who cares about them? Did you get his profile sheet?" I asked curious. She handed them to me. "Excellent. I will now be the exact definition of NIchkhun's ideal girl!" I laughed out loud causing people to stare.

Victoria pov~~

 "Are you okay?" I helped Sulli up. "Aigoo, she's got dirt on my dress," she pouted. I wiped it off of her. I personally didn't like the dress that much. "This is totally gonna ruin my gift to Nichkhun!" "Gift? What are you talking about?" I asked her, puzzled. "Today's Valentine's Day! I hope you didn't forget!" She smiled sweetly at me. Oh right. I looked away and walked back to class, ignorinig the trampled roses. I didn't plan anything today. And I doubt anyone's going to plan anything for me.

There were an annoying bunch of hearts awaiting at the entrance. Was the whole thing really necessary? I was a fan of Valentines Day in elementary school because of the candy and stuff but now it's annoying. Whoever made the whole idea up anyways? I saw people pulling Valentine presents out of their locker. I opened mine.

Nothing.

"Ooooooh, is someone sad they're single?" The voice was Yuri's. No no no no no. "Go away, please," I asked her without turning around. "No. I'm gonna stand here and tease you all day." She started hitting me with books. I slammed my locker closed and ran away from her. I bumped into someone and flushed when I saw it was Onew. "H-hello." Onew ignored me and walked past me. Heechul glared at me and gave me a little push, then followed Onew.

Why can't I date someone like him? It'd be nice to know what love feels like. Instead, all I've got is a small crush

~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry the chapters so small