sleep

Where's my love story?

Sulli pov~~

I really don't like airplane food. I ate an apple from my bag instead. Keeps my figure. Of course, Victoria doesn't mind. "You might as well enjoy it, as it's free. Take advantage of everything that's free, which isn't a lot." Obviously, nothing in this world is free. You eat the food. The price: barf (and the pain of your hips when you barf). So I simply refused and ate my apple, hoping Nichkhun would notice my healthiness.

Huh. He was sleeping. Almost all the guys are sleeping. Guys are such sleepers. Victoria quietly read her book. Krystal and Yuri were whispering furiously. It was times like these that I wish I could hear people farther. What are they planning? Or are they gossipping? Tiffany was texting someone. I spotted another girl texting. And-

OH MY GOD! NEXT TO HER WERE TWO PEOPLE MAKING OUT. HOW COULD THEY NOT NOTICE THAT. It's amazing how our  hobbies can distract us so easily. Unlike me. I am always alert for things. Keeping an eye on Nichkhun. Krystal is so defensive of him. Who else makes her jealous? Oh yes, there's Yoona, Tiffany,-Victoria? No, only Yuri was aware of this. Not that it exists. But even she was defensive. Why? Does she like him too? I resloved to use this to taunt her next time we meet.

Victoria pov~~

I couldn't keep my eyes open another minute. Yet this book is so intense. I closed it quietly and snuggled with my stuffed frog. I liked my frog. I can never sleep without it. I hope Onew doesn't find out. Or maybe it doesn't matter. After all, everyone sleeps with something right? I wonder what Krystal sleeps with? A chainsaw?

Ah well. Might as well sleep because almost everyone is sleeping, except Sulli, though her eye is drooping. "Just go to sleep, Sulli," I murmured quietly. "What is there to look at?" Sulli shrugged, and went to sleep too.

Heechul pov~~

I yawned quietly. I'll be keeping an eye on Victoria.