Don't get near him!

Where's my love story?

I bought a bag of American chips for me and Sulli. Plus some books for us to read when we got bored. I hated airplanes. I don't want to just sit in one place for so long. They should invent a gym on an airplane. Sulli bought a hat. "I thought you said you bought lots of money."

"I did. I only wanted a hat. And a cute one." Figures. "I'm sure Nichkhun will be dazzled by it right." I nodded, without looking. Onew came in the candy store. I hurridly ran in. "Hey Onew!" I fixed my hair, before I called out. He spun around. "Oh it's you." He doesn't look enthusiastic. Why would he?

"Um, I wanted to-buy candy too. Bye!" I ran away to the gum section. Gosh, what else was there to say? Maybe I should consult someone for help. Not Sulli though. She was too busy admiring her in her special hat.

Krystal pov~~

"Hi Nichkhun. Look what I got you!" I got him a pair scissors. I thought it would be the best thing to give someone who looks worn out. It's what I always wanted for Christmas.

"Um, thanks. But we're not allowed sharp things in the plane." Darn. I had forgotten about that. I'll have to give him something else. A redhead approached him. It was the same girl who almost lost her passport. Nichkhun said her picture was pretty! Urgh. I felt like hitting her. I did not ask her to apporach us.

"I want to ask you something. Can I talk to you alone?" I snapped at her,"No you may not. Go away!" I threw a french fry at her, which was a shame because I loved french fries. She flinched back and stared at me. I reached for the scissors.

"Krystal, don't." He put a hand on my arm. Why? Did he like her? I pointed the scissortip at the redhead. She ran away.

"Well, where were we? Oh yeah. I'll get you something better then scissors." I ran off to another shop. I'd better not see that redhead with him again.