OMG IT'S ONEW

Where's my love story?

It was hard not looking depressed, with all the hugging and the, wrost of all, kissing. I asked Sulli,"Did you received any?" Sulli nodded and took out a card from Heechul. "Not the one I wanted though.," she replied. I sighed. "At least you have one." Sulli giggled. "I'm pretty sure Onew will give you one someday." She closed her locker and went off.

Maybe I should write a card to him. A simple card. From anounomous. (can't spell it) I wrote my card on a sheet of paper, covering it from view.

To Onew,

someone else sees you from a distance

It sounded really crappy. I couldn't think of anything else though. "Who's that for?" I looked ans replied to Nichkhun. "Just a valentine to someone. Nothing too girly or flirty." I hid it so he wouldn't see who it's for. "I hope Krystal gives me one." I frowned. Krystal, as in the one who scared me and Sulli and crushed those flowers.

"I already sent her one from me. Although it's nothing gushy. It's actually just nothing. From Nichkhun To Krystal." He laughed a little and left for class. I saw Yuri quickly running towards me so i hurridly threw my garbage away and ran through the doors. I wasn't fast enough though. "Hey! I wasn't finished hitting you! I can't believe Krystal doesn't see the evil being you are. I tell her about you and she just ignores my warnings like she doesn't care. We'll I don't like you!

She sure has a firm grip. "Aigoo, stop it!"

"Yuri, stop!" I gasped because the person who said that was Onew.