WHERE'S MY PASSPORT

Where's my love story?

Nobody's pov~~

They finally reached the airport. "Everybody, follow me. Do NOT get lost! And make sure you have your passport!" The students followed the teachers in single file line.

The airport was huge. They checked in and showed their passports. For some reason, Yuri was smiling. "Really, I've been to fancier hotels," said Krystal. "No need to be happy about this one." They loaded their luggage and joined the teachers at the other side. Sulli was astounded by the airport. "Look at the size of this place."

Victoria started digging out their passports. "We're almost up." She searched her purse. "What? My passport's not here!" She searched more frantically. "Maybe it's in my suitcases." The teacher cleared . "Victoria, no opening suitcases. If you can't find your passport, you can't go. Sorry."

"But that's not possible. I knew I had it with me. Could it be in the van?" Victoria's heart was thumping rather fast. "I found mine!" Sulli held up hers, with a smile on her face, completely oblivious to Victoria.

Yuri was still smiling. She took her passport from Victoria's purse while she was sleeping. It was now in little purse. Victoria looked lost now.

What was she to do? "Move along." Victoria stepped out of line. "Sorry Victoria, I'll buy you lots of souveneirs." That didn't exactly comfort her. Nichkhun suddenly cried out, "I found it! It was on the floor. Wow, your picture is quite pretty." He stared at it. Victoria blushed and grabbed it from him, looking relieved.

Yuri pov~~

Darn it! I dropped the passport.

Krystal took a look at her passport. "Mine is really pretty too. Look!" She shoved it in his face. Nichkhun was looking suspicously at me though. I avoided his gaze and looked at the ground instead.