yay, field trip

Where's my love story?

Victoria pov~~

Yuri pouted and ran away. I blushed when it was just the two of us. "You okay?" Onew asked, smiling. Why was he smiling? Who cares? Why was I here? Where am I?

He smiled and walked away. Ahhhhhhhh. That was a short meeting. I made sure to slip my note in his locker.

(fast foward to homeroom)

"Class, we're going to have a field trip to the Waldorf hotel in New York the day on Thursday. That gives you 2 days to prepare. You may choose your partner. If you misbehave, you're taken off the trip. At the hotel, you'll have lots of fun things to do. But remember, BEHAVE!" The last word made us jump. Ouch. My partner is Sulli. Of course. Onew will pick Heechul. Heechul, the weird dude. I like him. BUt he's a weird dude.

"Oh my gosh!" said Sulli, smiling. "I can't believe we're going to a hotel." I nodded. The Waldorf is the grandest hotel I have ever searched up before.

Krystal pov~~

I HATE HOTELS! And I hate New York. "Krystal, you are going to go. Even if we'll drag you on the plane ourselves!" Her parents said sternly. I could've hit them. But maybe this could be my chance to get Nichkhun.

Yuri pov~~

Airplanes and hotels. The perfect way to cause drama. Watch out Victoria! Soon Krystal will know of the threat you are. I already know she has a stupid crush on Onew. Well, he soon won't.

Actually, I don't know whether Victoria will make it on the plane or not.