This Isn't The End

Dating For Publicity

A month later ~

Krystal and Minho. A couple. A very loving couple who had trouble hiding their love. They wanted to keep things to themselves meaning, not even their members know that they're dating. They have lasted for a month and still going strong. 

Krystal was at the waiting room with the f(x) girls. They were waiting for their turn to go on stage for Music Bank. Krystal didn't let go of her cellphone. She was waiting for Minho to wish her for their one month anniversary. Soon she received a text.

'After the show ends, wait for me at your dressing room.' Krystal smiled. She cannot wait. 

----

Minho was in the dressing room, alone, with a cake and a lit candle. He was waiting and soon the door opened. He stood up with a smile. But, Sulli and Luna walked in first instead. Minho panicked but he kept his smile on not wanting them to suspect a thing. 

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" Sulli asked.

"Uhhh," Minho was trying to find a reason for being there. Just then, Victoria and Amber walked in. Followed by Krystal. Seeing Minho there, Krystal smiled. Minho returned the smile. 

I thought he forgot, she thought.

"Minho, what are you doing here?" Victoria asked. The girls looked at him.

"I wanted to say congratulations to you girls, for your comeback." he smiled awkwardly. Krystal frowned. 

He forgot. She thought again.

"Awww, that's sweet of you. We thought you were here just to see Krystal." Luna teased.

"That's what I thought too," Krystal murmured  under her breath.

"What was that?" Luna asked.

"Nahhh, I wanted to wish you guys." Minho smiled.

"That must be for us," Victoria pointed at the cake that was beside him.

"Excuse me, i'm going to the bathroom." Krystal walked out of the room a little too hurrily. The f(x) girls thought she really went to the bathroom so they went towards the cake while Minho ran out of the room to chase Krystal. Minho saw Krystal running out of the building and ran faster. 

"Krystal, Krystal!" Minho called out. It was raining heavily and Krystal just stood there in the rain. "Krystal," Minho stands if front of her. "i'm sorry." he looked at her.

"What are you sorry for? You don't even know what's bothering me." she looked away from him trying to resist looking back into his eyes. Minho chuckled causing her to turn her head, looking at him. "You think it's funny?"

"You're cute, you know that?" he continued laughing. "You think I forgot our one month?" he asked. 

"Well, because..." Minho interrupted her.

"Of course I didn't, your members walked in, of course I had to make something up. We didn't want anyone to know our secret right?" Minho explained and asked. Krystal smacked her head.

"Oh my gosh, i'm so dumb. Babo Krystal! Oppa, i'm sorry, I should have thought first before jumping into conclusions." Krystal said.

"Babo, it's okay." Minho wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ya," she smacked his chest. "don't call me babo." she put her arms around his neck.

"You are my babo, Krystal." he kissed her nose. Krystal pulled his head closer to her face and kissed him, under the rain.

----

minutes ago, while Minho was chasing Krystal.

The f(x) girls were excited about eating the cake. Victoria took the cake in her hands. The members looked at the cake that had a message and Amber read it.

"Happy One Month, My Soojung." Amber said, confused.

"Guys, this is not for us! It's for Krystal!" Luna exclaimed.

"One month? Meaning, they're really a couple!" Victoria said.

"That's why Soojung ran away, let's go find them!" Sulli said excitedly. The girls ran out of the room. After searching for a while, they stopped in front of the building entrance door.

"Where do you think they are?" Luna asked. The automated door opened and they turned to see the couple kissing.

"Omo," the screamed. Minho and Krystal pulled away and saw the girls.

"So much for keeping a secret," Krystal mumbled. Minho laughed. f(x) ran towards Krystal and hugged her. Minho smiled. He was happy. Happy with his life, happy to have great friends, happy to have Krystal as his girl. 

Their story doesn't end here, there's still more to come. The future can hold anything. But the future of their love life was bright.

 

-----------

The end! I found the ending boring :/ sorry. Now, i'm going to continue my another story and start on a new one. But my new story won't be about Minstal. Maybe i'll write more Minstal's in the future but i'm gonna write about TOPxBOM or KHUNTORIA(: Thank you to everyone who had supported this story.